Tfw you will never have gunz

>tfw you will never have gunz
>tfw you will never have a group of friends to larp innawoods with
>tfw you will go full STALKER with your mates while playing music around a camp
>tfw you will never have any of these memories to look over fondly when you are old

Why even live anymore/k/?

Attached: 1525140938046.jpg (2042x2722, 3.71M)

I like tuytles

>tfw you will never operate in tactical assless chaps

*laughs in freedom*

Attached: 984354687357.jpg (1171x900, 576K)

I too, am also a fan of the hard shelled floppy neck bois

To be a piece of shit, apparently.

Idk man.
I want guns but can't get them while I stil live at home. And none of my friends are even remotely interested in this shit and I have no idea how to make friends with people who are.
>nogunz lands

Where are you from? Why cant you get guns at home?

I am from Australia.

Can't get guns at the moment because I still live at home sadly. My parents are anti gun lel.

Apparently a bolt action rifle isn't too much of a problem in aus. Get that and enjoy that and enjoy long range stuff, work on the 8 month period for pistols. Disregard your anti gun parents, what are they gonna do? Throw you out? Throw out your 1500$ gun? Also, join a shooting club tomorrow and start renting.

I guess its not so much the regulations but more of my home situation lel. That and the fact you can't just fuck off to some national park here with your gunz in tow. Hell, I had a friend pulled up for dicking around with a slingshot once.
Well, they actually could. Just lost my only source of income and so now I am completely reliable on them.
It feels very much like my life is stagnating and I will never get there.

Sorry for the rant user, just got a lot on my mind atm :( Thanks for listening though.

Attached: 1504563893292.jpg (736x730, 102K)

I'm just telling you man, you gotta just do it. Im euro no gunz 30yo living with anti-gun parents. I had enough of it so i joined a shooting club and started renting. After a dew sessions, i just told em what is up. I painted the picture as a glorious noble Olympic sport. They said OK, but no guns in the house. I just gave them an evil smile back. One month in, i let them know i'm going to the station start the paperwork process for gun ownership. Kind of just put them in the spot and they didn't do anything cuz "our boy is finally doing sport activities".

Attached: 1527453476400.jpg (882x906, 66K)

Yeah... military just ain’t the same thing. I really don’t care for invading some shitskin’s homeland.

Glad it is going well for you mate. I guess at the end of the day I just gotta do what I want. Thanks for the support man.

I was thinking about joining the military but I don't know... on one hand what you said is true, but I am also not sure if anyone really wants a chick on the frontlines lel

Oi, m8. If you still want some of that comfy stalkan feel, there's a stalker challenge just for nogunz. Marked One challenge, it's knife only. Do it with your friends, if you have any. If not... I guess you're a Loner :^)

Alternately, move to the US.

>a chick
Marry me and you can become a US citizen and we can go stalking and hunt skinwalkers and cuddle in a sleeping bag at night

Hey you never said you were a chick. For get this loser Marry me instead, i have a job and soon i will have guns too!

Lmao, thanks m8. I'll search it up.
Sounds uber fuckin comfy. There is legit nothing better than going innawoods.
>hunt skinwalkers

I wouldnt worry too much about them, user.

Attached: 1504703645820.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

Fuck this guy, I have guns and a job AND I wrote the stalker challenge myself.

Attached: IMG_20180511_195039034.jpg (3264x1836, 1.81M)

Where is the Jow Forums patch from? I haven't seen it around.
>tfw I lost my patches because I am a retard

Pic related its one of the ones I lost. No idea if its actually rare or not, I just picked it up at my local surplus cause it seemed cool.

Attached: Screenshot_20180601-021409.jpg (1401x1374, 951K)

Why the fuck would you want a fellow stalker? Bitch is probably psycho or a skinwalker herself. She's probably a 3/10.

Come to my place. My gf and I will share you. Also guns galore!

Was meant for
Seriously though, come join the cuddle sandwich!