Pre-Oder is up for semi AA-12

Binary trigger when? Better hurry bros only 2K total are available.

armslist.com/store/6850

Attached: 1Y6A0108-543628.jpg (720x900, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

solinvictusarms.com/the-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok

This, gentleman, is now a get thread

Attached: 1524615112277.png (534x460, 360K)

Attached: 1Y6A0107-543627.jpg (720x900, 76K)

fuuuuck I want one but I don't have 3k to drop on this.

That's a shame because even if you didn't want one the prices on Gunbroker a couple of years from now will be fucking insane if they don't make any more.

>recoil dampening system is heavily reliant on it being open bolt
>lol let's make it semi!

Like they had a choice...fucking BATFAGS

Attached: Bracken BATFAGS BTFO.jpg (1200x1050, 263K)

So after reading up it seems like they're ramping up for full production and this batch is just limited edition memery. If you want one, wait for the normal ones down the line. They'll be half the price, I guarantee it.

This run will sell out. I guarantee it.

solinvictusarms.com/the-story
Read. These are special snowflake "look we signed it" models.

Yeah and faggots will eat that shit up. I mean ZOMG fucking LEGION COINS MAN I'M ELITE.

Sure, but point is there will be more coming for far cheaper.

And what's the point? Why should i buy it instead any other semi-auto shotgun?

To pick up boipucci at the range why else?

I feel like at the very least they should have a video of a fucking working prototype or something to show for before trying to jew people out of 3k for a pre-order.
I'm not gonna fall for the pre-order meme like all the HMG-shills did for that clusterfuck.

The what now?

The last random company was asking for pre-orders on a gun that didn't exist yet was Hill and Mac Gunworks (HMG.)
They've been promising a modern reproduction of the STG-44, except that it was announced back in 2015 and have been taking pre-orders since January of 2016 with no solid release date yet,
and they keep saying they're gonna start shipping it soon to the people who pre-ordered, but they've pushed back the approximate release date multiple times, so much so that it looks like it's never gonna be released.
Pre-ordering anything from some random-ass startup company is a fucking retarded idea and anybody who actually falls for that shit is so goddamn gullible.

Attached: IMG_4119-900x600.jpg (900x600, 151K)

Oh yeah, that piece of junk. And let's not forget the MDR.

Some times they only make a limited number of things cause there are only so many retards.

MDR shipped

This shit kind of amazes me. I really don't get how these people fuck up this bad. Making a good gun is one of the most simple things you could make today.

Yeah, if you can call "shipped" covering your pre-orders and having it put on back-order on every single site for making everyone else wait for months for the possibility of it coming back in stock.

A MDR shipped. After six years.

>posting Ian and Karl
Stop this.

If you want an Stg-44 get them from Nuova Jager. It's a 100% accurate replica (interchangeable parts) in 8mm Kurz. Bit expensive (2500€ suggested price) but at least it fucking exists and isn't a """replica""".

Not only that, but your chances to reverse a debit card charge after one year is nearly impossible. Unless there's a class action law suit, no refunds. Even if there is a refund you'll get your cut back after the lawyer grabbed their cut.

And how do you expect me to just magically import one.
Since I'm not a eurofag and I'm assuming they aren't going to be made state-side.

you must not want it bad enough

Attached: 1502991578837.jpg (804x821, 243K)

If you think the coins were the only part of the legion guns that were different then I have some bad news user

The MDR actually exists, the HMG STG 44 keeps looking less and less like an STG 44 and still doesn't exist, just like the Vltor Fortis that has been forgotten about (but at least Vltor didn't take pre orders...)

Oh I forgot the price tag and the ego boost forum. I'm breddy sure the holes it makes in targets are the same size as hipoints in similar calibers.

Are the people who tried preordering one prior to the ATF ruling open bolt semi autos are too easily converted to machine guns and the 86 machine gun ban going to finally get theirs first, or are they still SOL?

They're closed bolt.