Since there's a thread on uniting Anglo America, let's have a thread on separating it. How would it work Jow Forums?

Since there's a thread on uniting Anglo America, let's have a thread on separating it. How would it work Jow Forums?

Attached: balkanized_north_america_by_muzik_maniac-d41cw3m.jpg (894x894, 153K)

///Jow Forums////

No

Attached: No.png (600x595, 31K)

utah and california would both be separate countries in a split second although cali would be filled with pro us/ jefferson state rebels

California relies on imports from the rest of the country to live in that desert. Utah too. They NEEED us.

>cali
they get their water from norcali
also where they get most of their electric

tfw you will never walk foot patrols on the slopes of mt shatsa fighting to establish the free state of jefferson
and cali has its on oil
also they are a huge exporter (we NEEED them) so that point is moot really
>utah
if you think the Mormons give a single fuck i got news for ya

Attached: 1525461461103.jpg (800x563, 70K)

Deseret here. We grow our own food, we all have guns, and the Mormon religion has a set of prepper protocols built in where everyone has several years of food storage, coal stoves, etc on standby for The Happening. We have oil refineries too, right on top of Salt Lake City. This place was originally envisioned as a "fuck ya'll we're going to make our own place without blackjack or hookers" crazy compound, like a Waco that got too big for the Fed to just burn down. We'll be fine on our own.

SLC reporting in. Can confirm. We can be dug in for years out here without issue.

>Farming

My ass, 80% of Southern Utah lives on Wal-Mart.

Source: I live in rural Cedar City, and it didn't grow fuck all.

lived*

I want Minnesota, the Dakotas, Iowa, and probably Wisconsin as well, to be a country. We would do fantastically.

>New England not maritime

>Maritime Federation
>Capital St John's not Halifax.

Suck a dick.

t. asspained Nova Scotian

> Texas and Oklahoma
My initial thought was it'll be a cold day in hell, but some recent good civilian shoots up north have me convinced most Oklahomans are rather based.

Plus their license plates used to be an Apache shooting someone with an arrow, so that was pretty cool.

They don't produce cheap nutrient crops, you know, the shit that actually feeds people and cattle. Your sorghum, corn, soi, shit like that isn't produced there in the quantities they need, and what they do is produced in NCal, also known as Jefferson given half the chance. Meanwhile port of LA gets taken by the navy, and LA likely decimated if they resist.

How is life there? How’s the gun rights?I’m in Arizona now and have always been fond of Utah’s snowy desert forests and river canyon wilderness.Seems like the Mormons arnt as bad as everyone says either, I’ve considered being a LDS myself.

Attached: 2F59CB53-D943-42D4-AB72-C5E8BBD6DB37.jpg (800x450, 170K)

You niggers could farm and hunt if you had to. Plenty of land good enough down that way.

Gun rights are fantastic. The only places you can’t carry are court houses and federal buildings. Mormons mostly mind their own business, there’s a fantastic sense of community, even for non Mormons and apostates. We need more non Californians moving in.

That's not where Sacramento is wtf

Sweet thanks for the info user, I love guns and a sense of community and I wasn’t born in California so I’ll come over once I get some money and help y’all bully those spineless Californians.

Attached: 1A470455-531E-4FAC-9F43-696F4D8D6B8A.png (494x323, 331K)

I think ID, the Dakotas, and Nebraska would side with the Rocky Mountain Confederation. We would only get northern CO though, and we would have to burn Denver to the ground.

>Confederate States capital isn't Atlanta

Attached: 1512747066660.gif (320x320, 91K)

why would we ever make richmond our capital. Sadly it would be atlanta.

>opting to be a historically illiterate retard

Dire.

>doesn't know that the original CSA capital was Richmond, except for the few months it was Montgomery

Spbp

just because it once was doesnt mean it should be. Atlanta is economical and political hub. Richmond really aint shit.

and i hate atlanta but i have to admit its logical conclusion. Also why put a capital so close to the border? That has always seemed silly.

>not saying “pretty ok”

Attached: 462284E4-A2C0-4F63-8041-C10493E8813B.png (775x421, 500K)

Make it Chattanooga. It’s not too far from Richmond that it can’t enjoy the benefits and it’s still comfy

>FL
>Confederate
Floridafag here, oo I'm laffin.

This is the one time I want that sharkposter to post. Take this bullshit to Jow Forums you fucking summerfag and quit shitting up this board

Was this map made up by someone who has never left their home state?

when?

Attached: Turnerdiariescover.jpg (220x343, 20K)

You should know damn well Michigan would be separated from everyone else. We don't like outsiders, especially people from Ohio.

Probably. I think its off deviantart.
>Implying Florida wouldn't balkanize

Every state would balkanize, and then most would break into several separate pieces

Then the Chinese would show up for a"peacekeeping mission" and to keep an eye on all the loose nukes, the way the US did in Ukraine back in '91. Good times, I'm sure. How's Ukraine doing these days, anyway? That's what the US would look like.

There's no way the Midwest would side with the NE, most of us hate the shit out of their liberal nonsense. Most of the Midwest would join the Confederate State, Rocky Mountain Confederation, the Republic of Texas, or just break off on our own as the Breadbasket/Corn Republic.

>modern virginia joining the south
Want to know how I know you've never been outside of your hometown, underaged user?

>like a Waco that got too big for the Fed to just burn down
Oh ho ho, don't challenge them friend.

Attached: 1512862093583.jpg (530x604, 68K)

Never.

The fucking white ethnostate isnt going to be formed in califagnia first of all places. Also nuclear exchanges for internal civil wars is full retard

>trying to preserve the modern day union
Texas better leave when shit hits the fan

Attached: 1523069878784.jpg (720x521, 109K)

>lumping the Glorious Upper Midwest in with disgusting coastie scum
Just end yourself OP

Whites in California have the most to lose my faggot retard hick friend.

Thered be a great lakes Confederation. And we'd purposefully leave out Ohio, because fuck Ohio.

Now this I can get behind.