Do I have to heat up my parts every damn time I apply froglube...

Do I have to heat up my parts every damn time I apply froglube? Or just the first time and later on just spray and wipe away excess?

Attached: froglube-8-oz-liquid-bottle-with-spray-8.jpg (500x704, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vuurwapenblog.com/general-opinion/lies-errors-and-omissions/froglube-tracklube-and-seal1-laboratory-analysis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I usually clean away the dirty FL then reapply a fresh layer.
Nothing too gloopy

>too stupid to purchase lubriplate SFL-0

Isn't this stuff just a scam anyways?

Froglube (cartwheel grease) is a scam as is Fireclean (vegetable oil).

Best lube is Slip 2000 EWL, then Milcomm and Lubriplate.

>cartwheel
I'm a drunk retard, meant rollercoaster.

All the gucci lubes are snake oil. Yeah they work, but so do 5000 other things that are 500% cheaper.

>Slip 2000 EWL
I recently switched from Hoppes as it evaporates fast under heat and was splashing up onto my scope lense. After a day or two of use I need to relube most areas, and after around 5 days of sitting by my door most if its dried up or migrated away from where I want it. Started using EWL30 for moving parts and a light coat of EWL (to save the costlier 30w) for the bore.
Ive only gotten one day shooting with the new lubricant but it was staying where it should be and after putting a lot through the rifle thay day it was still slick everywhere it should be. Its been leaning against my wall uncleaned with the door cracked for a week in Mojave heat, still lubed. And Im not applying nearly as much as I was before.
Pretty sure this EWL shits gonna work out.

my nig

I use a mix of frog lube paste and EWL, it works great for me

More info on Lubriplate please? Which variety is better for guns. SFL-0 says it's for food machinery. Can I use my carry pistol as an emergency spoon with this stuff on it?

Attached: Froglube.webm (640x640, 1.33M)

Are you retards can just buy oil from well known companies. ie not start ups from the last 10 years.
All "natural" and environmental friendly lubes are garbage.

>Not using ballistol

It smells nice, is non-toxic, you can use it for everything a man uses outside of your vehicle.

If you're not using ballistol castrate yourself.

Why are you guys still putting Lube on your gun when milk baths exist

Milk bath is the way to go

Attached: Screenshot_20180531-130248.png (1440x2560, 2.69M)

Idon'tgetit

Milkbaths are a fad and no advantages over traditional lube, ignore the hype

dumb frogposter

I lold

Finally appropriate, I laughed

Its coconut oil

>not using tactical pepe lube

Attached: 95925AE4-4A0E-4CCF-90DC-2AA1CB551695.jpg (321x248, 29K)

SFL-0 is the best option for general climates.

Attached: oiltest.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Yup, it's rollercoaster wheel lube, not firearm lube!

And the stuff about it having been "developed" by a SEAL or something is just complete bullshit.

That you, Red?

Good God, can you crunchy granola hippies not just use Ballistol? Only thing on the MSDS is isobutyl alcohol.

vuurwapenblog.com/general-opinion/lies-errors-and-omissions/froglube-tracklube-and-seal1-laboratory-analysis/

>If you order Tracklube+ it comes in a brown paper wrapped box from a company called “Amusement Lubrications Specialties” and your longtime mail lady will never look at you the same way again.

Interesting stuff. I like Slip2k.

Attached: 1400401213495.jpg (2500x2500, 203K)

This is exactly why I stopped using Froglube. It will get you killed.