Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFYZHLuxXZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=cOUfPX_y4Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=ysgzR2jMwNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New Vegas.

That's it.

No. Fuck off summertrash.

Pretty sure Squad/Post Scriptum are the current Jow Forums darlings.

Tarkov is okay.

The problem is hatchlings can go into a raid with nothing to lose and gain everything. There's no penalty for death.

Stalker with mods, thats it though. Tarkov comes close but is garbage. Has garbage netcode and being able to kill anyone relies on how early you can get into your regions servers to set up a team camping position covering all spawns.

THIS

about post scriptum can some /kommandos answer me a question

in post scriptum the lee enfield is considerably faster then the k98.. now i know thats how its supposed to be but by considerably i mean more then twice as fast. i tested it with the timer on my phone (so its not 100% scientific) and the kar98 needs 9,7sec to fire 5 rounds while the lee enfield needs 4,5sec to fire 5 rounds.

does anyone know how accurate that is or are there any videos which directly compare the firerates of those 2 rifles? because its pretty unbalanced and it really makes shooting the k98 a pain

Attached: 20180527020506_1.jpg (1920x1080, 897K)

Heavily-modded Fallout 4
Vanilla or modded Fallout New Vegas
Rising Storm 2 Vietnam
Red Orchestra 2
???

youtube.com/watch?v=rFYZHLuxXZ8

Squad is such a lovely game when you can get the SLs to work together, but thats like 1 match out of every fifty or so, the other 49 are absolute shitshows

youtube.com/watch?v=cOUfPX_y4Nk

It's kind of hard to quantify something like that accurately in a video game since in real life the individual shooter has as much of an effective as the "stats" of the gun, but that's not too far off the mark. The Lee Enfield is about as fast as a bolt action can be and British soldiers were trained to take advantage of that.

At it's core it's still a game.
What would you rather them do? Punish the poor?
Besides, they're extremely easy to put down.

The problem is poorfags arent the only people who do it. Richfags do too.

Maybe a level cap on when you can do it. Like by level 15, you should have done enough quests or learned the game well enough to be able to scratch a living.

Arma 3. Duh.

Dude hatchet got nerfed to shit. It's like 5 or 6 headshots with it for a kill now.

This, good squads are too far apart.
Had one stellar match with a great squad that communicated but the others matches suck.

Attached: 1950.jpg (994x498, 115K)

yeah thats what wound up killing the game for me after a while. its a good game, but it is so entirely dependent on good squad leaders, and people doing the RIGHT thing to be fun

can't tell you how many times been trying to play, ask the squad where the hell are our medics? check the map and they are lone wolfing half way across the other side of the map

or one or two squads are always building some giant useless fob somewhere and contributing nothing

COD4 and mw2 for kino campaign.
Battlefield 4 mp and bad company 2 are great too.

>tfw bought arma apex and other dlc for like $60 USD and the HumbleBundle deal comes out where all ARMA 3 DLC and entire ARMA series is for $20

Im gonna firebomb Bohemia offices

In my experience SLs work together often enough. It's the underlings that don't. Either it's people who keep spawning away from you, or people who don't listen, nobody ever wants to ferry supplies, etc.

Serves you right for supporting that abortion which is ArmA3.

This. Any other answer is wrong. Arma 3 is all of the other games mentioned combined with the correct mods and missions.
There are WW2, Vietnam, and even Halo or Star Wars conversion mods.
The missions range from sniper assassination to leading entire armies trying to recapture an island that is 270sq km. I have 600 hours in the game and it is all single player so I could easily squeeze out another 500 at least in multiplayer.
The only issue is DLC inflation of items but you can find a mod that will have higher quality vehicles and weapons that the DLC packs have.

Until they properly balance the cost of weapons and actually randomize loot positions you'll see people doing it.

As is pistols are garbage and barely cheaper than a full fledged rifle.

youtube.com/watch?v=ysgzR2jMwNE

Cautiously optimistic.

Are Vietnam '65 and Afghanistan '11 Jow Forums approved?

Fallout: 76, friendo.

Attached: C8AAEA38-80D2-441D-A00B-8221741C7279.jpg (1070x1196, 479K)

xcom

How the fuck do you even get tarkov? Its not on steam.

Attached: 1510282447483.jpg (900x1051, 492K)

everytime i see stupid shit like this i edit it out in chrome

>The only issue is DLC inflation of items
...And the horrendous optimization in a game where things being rendered a long way away is vitally important.

Attached: 1395792138961.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

Downloading Digital Combat Simulator 2.5 right now. What joystick should I buy for this?

I'll do it with you.

Attached: hello.png (1046x534, 84K)

>tfw got the entire Arma series for $20 and got the rest of the Arma 3 DLC for $30
stay mad

There is only one answer and that is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl

Attached: stalker.jpg (680x464, 38K)

Where da weemen at???

Honestly in a modern total war situation you probably would see a lot of women in combat.

Call of Duty 4: Remastered is the only one I play. I picked up Battlefield 4 but I can't figure out what the fuck I'm doing.

I didn't play vidya from 2004-2010 and then stopped again until a few months ago when I got EU4 and HOI4.

New COD is just way to frantic and the maps are built like mazes. COD4 has a cool bombed out cityscape feel, and is fun for Search and Destroy.

I'll probably like Battlefield when I learn to play it. Squad sounds cool, but I'd have to learn to play fps on a PC.

>I'd have to learn to play fps on a PC
That's honestly easier, using a mouse to aim is far more intuitive than a twin-joystick controller if you don't have a lot of practice with that. Games like Squad and ArmA have a somewhat steep learning curve, though.

>Call of Duty 4: Remastered is the only one I play. I picked up Battlefield 4 but I can't figure out what the fuck I'm doing.
lol, this is why they're called COD kiddies

little babbys can't even play BF4

For real though just keep playing and you'll get better

Smart man.

Most "Jow Forums approved" vidya either has
>Horrible game-breaking bugs or performance issues
>Trash hitreg
>Incompetent developers
>Ded games where nobody plays
>All of the above
Tarkov last I played had some of the worst hitreg in a game I've played bar none. Maybe they've fixed it by now but when you're buying some "early access" title you expect to eat some shit.