Gun owner stereotypes

> 1911
Neckbeards

> CZ
Hipsters

> Glock
Normies

Help me finish the list, this is all I can think of

Attached: 1528935942670.jpg (752x1000, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwNuQulK6N0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Taurus
Poorfags.

> 1911
Cletus, Wetbacks, and Dicklets
> CZ
Czoyboys, Antifa, and Ian, but I repeat myself
> Glock
Niggers

FTFY

What about pic related?

Attached: STEYR_L9-A1_Right.jpg (600x424, 39K)

>Someday all handguns will be this good.

youtube.com/watch?v=NwNuQulK6N0

Actual hipsters

>XD
Brainlets
>Wheel guns
Fudds and hipsters
>Sig
Have I told you that I'm better than you yet?
>HK
Have you seen my BMW?

>Wheelgats
Patrician sharpshooters

Beretta:Diehard larpers.

>AR
Mass shooter

Underrated. Until energy pistols emerge, but even then I could see glock making an EG19 perfection

Attached: typical xd owner.jpg (800x460, 81K)

I don't know what's more gay, the outside the waistband cell phone or the XD-S.

>Browning Hi Power
Snobs

>makes me sad, I love all guns, I just love the BHP most

Nothing wrong with clipping shit to your belt. My pockets are full. Wallet, 2 key rings, backup battery, multitool, knife, spare magazine, breath mints & gum.

>setting new standards for ... safety
...I mean....

Who the fuck carries a cell phone above the belt?

Buddy. I carry a Glock 42 in my right front pocket, a spare magazine, apack of cigarettes, lighter, lip balm, my personal keys and my work truck keys in my left front pocket, a wallet in either my right cargo pocket or left back pocket, and my cell phone in my right front pocket. The only people that clip cell phones to their belt are truckers, indians, and fudds.

>Jericho941
Weebs

Attached: slide safety kinda hurts.jpg (400x273, 24K)

>my cell phone in my right front pocket
Which depending on the phone gives you the added benefit of functioning as a bodycam or a hands-free flashlight if you need it to, pretty practical. But what if you aren't wearing a shirt with a pocket? What if it's hot out?

this is the kind of thread that a noguns makes to try and feel involved

I meant to say back right pocket. If I'm carrying my 19 at appendix I stuff my wallet and my phone in the right front pocket. If I'm pocket carrying I won't put anything else in that pocket. I have a T.Rex Arms sidecar coming for the 42 which should free up some space. If it's hot out I deal with it. I'm not talking about my shirt I'm talking about my pants pocket. My autism is too high level to put anything heavy in a shirt pocket.

Nice
Kekenstienberg

Fuck you dickhead, pic related. If you don't like it piss off. And since you're calling out others for being noguns, post.

Attached: 20180618_154453.jpg (2592x1944, 1.73M)

>1911
boomers
>CZ
redditors
>glock
basedbo1s
>XD
retards
>sig
missing fingers
>makarov
virgin Jow Forums fags

Oh, I misread, I thought you were a shirt carry fella.

Reason being it stretches the fabric and the weight distribution isn't even.

I feel like Sig should be the BMW guy and the HK guy should ask you about his Audi.

also:

>hi point
wt snacks

It's uncommon, but not unheard of, in some professional settings. It might just be a weird preference but I saw a lot of higher level managers and executives wear phones like that.

I think a larger problem is what happens if you need to actually use your own cell phone because you'll look weird AF with one in your hand and the another one conspicuously clipped to your hip

I keep eyeballing one of those at a LGS. Its like 600 bucks, but it looks and feels pretty sexy. Not a weeb, but it is a neat gun.

>SKS
eagerly awaiting the downfall of society
>Desert Eagle
played too much Call of Duty
>Hi-Point
Black
>1911
boomer/fudd

>Antifa
>Owning guns

Attached: 1522262049237.gif (500x281, 1.79M)

The left is arming itself. Stop laughing.

Attached: antifa with spikes lower.jpg (768x542, 55K)

Far left groups actually do have guns though.

Nah Sig is the gun that people carry so they can say hurr durr I carry a Sig! Nice Block, Fanboy! Numnumnumnumnum.

HK is for the guys that want to keep a low profile, and enjoy the finer things in life, but still spend more than they should on their carry gun and car. It's not so much a status symbol as it is muh German engineering.

Phil, are you ever going to dump your "liberal fascism" folder? Seems like you've got a pretty good collection.

It is a good, heavy gun (if you get IMI all steel)

Attached: IMG_20170129_165327.jpg (522x807, 125K)

Oy. Vey.

I keep it more as a mnemonic aid to myself. Sort of tracking my nation's downward trajectory in public discourse.

I may rapidshit it one of these days.

I'm a good goy I swear

Attached: 1519105642690.jpg (1259x1655, 372K)

>Jericho
Weeb or Heeb

Attached: IWI-Jericho-941-11.jpg (900x600, 162K)

I'd be interested. I'm not on social media so I don't get to witness this stuff first hand.

>liberal fascism
That's literally just communism

onions

You're all violent, selfish assholes in my book.

Airsoft.

ok

Attached: DfDyo2fW4AALpHO.jpg (777x511, 42K)

And don't you forget it.

Glocks are for fat mall ninjas

The way he sings, "know" is perfect, is perfection.

People who have work mandated business casual dress codes. Not a lot of room in a pair of khaki pants for a phablet.

T. user with a company dress code

>>being allowed to wear cargo pants at work

Lucky.

>I left the house with my mother's purse gun

Attached: 162810_01_lg_0.jpg (500x500, 15K)

1911fag, can confirm theres too many cleetus' here

>M&P Shield
Slightly poorfag

>Single action revolver
Cowboy wannabees

>Coach gun
Ditto

>Levergun
Ditto again or fudd big game hunter

>Older snubbies
Watches too many cop/gangster films

>Mateba
Weeb or sci-fi geek or both

>FAL
Rhodesian wannabee

>Remington 700 or similar
Fudd

>M1A
Dumb fudd

Attached: 1526761464514m.jpg (1024x790, 176K)

Chiappa rhino: Obviously gay
Tactical 1911: Either overly smug about it or equally defensive. Depending on weather or not it works correctly

Not that user but it doesnt count unless time stamped.

More like dumbfags. There's plenty half decent shit in the Taurus price range

>>ar15
School shooters
>>AK
North Hollywood shooters
>>Ar180
IRA rejects
>>Aks in 5.45
Get out of here stalker

>Over/Under shotguns
fudds
>kel-tec
hipsters or niggers
>Ruger brand loyalty (3 or more Ruger items)
Proudly lower middle class. Also very prone to say things like Aldi's has a great storebrand or Lee makes fantastic jeans.
>Any old Nazi firearm, particularly if they own no other historical guns.
A closet nazi sympathizer. At the very least a "Nazis weren't so bad" revisionist. But also likely someone who understand the value of not stating such things too loudly.
>Taurus and Hi Point
poorfags and/or niggers
>Remington 870 or actually *anything* Remington at this point
An old man OR a very young man who listened to closely to his old dad or grandpa about how "back in my day, 870 was the only worthwhile shotgun on the market". Anyone who's paid the least bit of attention in the last 20 years, realize Remington now cuts so many corners they're essentially "bargain basement" weapons at mid-level prices. Mossberg is superior, there was a day though when it was the other way around.

>I used this rifle to chase off...
So he's brandishing?

>the Remington one
Hits too close to home. My dad has a beautiful Wingmaster from the 70s and he got me a post-Freedom Group 870 express. Realizing what a piece of junk it is was a sad day for us both.

>Stag
Devil handed special snowflakes

>kel-tec
>hipsters or niggers
Can confirm hipster here.
Believe it or not lel-teks are mostly owned by whites just from my experience at the range.

No worries bro, I was taught to shoot and hunt by my redneck uncles (my dad was a suburban office noguns type) who did the same thing with me. They both had a couple of old Remingtons that were great. They strongly encouraged me to get a Remington rather than a mossberg and mine had a bad parkerized finish that was prone to surface rust if you went over a month without cleaning it. I put it into a closet after a move and pulled it out 2 months later to find the whole thing was rusted inside and out. I traded to someone for helping me move.

Remington was once *the brand* for American shotguns, now it's bottom of the barrel. But it's that bad finish that's the biggest problem. I have a cheap Ruger LCP that's pretty rough but it's apparently way better than an 870 these days.

I should clarify that I meant post-buyout (it was made in 2011).

>Ruger Mini
>Beretta 92 series
>Generic Century Arms AK
>PTR91
>M1 Carbine
Who uses these?

Attached: hmmmmmmm.gif (256x256, 484K)

Phil, you have been a stalwart of this board for a long time. Thanks bud.

What about an svt 40? Or is it obscure enough that im safe?

>ruger mini
Fudds who are slightly interested in updated from .30 but too loyal to "muh m14" to buy an ar
>beretta 92 series
Literally an every mans gun, from cops to competition shooters. I will say I've never seen a nigger or spic intelligent enough to work them though
>century ak
Either a nigger or a tacticool fag too stupid to actually research the gun but too devoted to not owning an ar
> ptr91
Muh german engineering fanboys from the 80's or 90's. Probably also own a ppk
>m1 carbine
Repros are owned by fudds and larpers
Originals by devoted "muh american engineering" milsurp dorks

>ak's in 5.45

Attached: IMG_6854.png (540x376, 95K)

>commie larper

I've seen a lot of Berettas in gangster imagery though but they seem to like Desert Eagles more.

>SCR
In blue states: People who want an AR but they don't want to get a cuckstock or a mag lock.

Outside of blue states: Contrarians who can't resist the appeal of sweet STANAG magazines.

Attached: scr.jpg (900x600, 159K)

Canadians who like to piss off Americans with their cheap milsurp imports.

>The Left is arming itself

Id say the radical left is yeah, as a Left Lib Im concerned about these guys too, even if they arn't as openly active in my state.

Glock has transitioned into fudd territory at this point

How?

Attached: Fudd.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Glockfags and ARfags will replace old school fudds once the boomers die off.
>Da only guns you'll EVA need!

>AKs
Contrarian faggots with a strong inferiority complex

tfw it's my carry gun
I'm gonna carry that weight

Attached: 1529334395411.png (1398x1080, 684K)

vidya neets AR

S O Y in the city AR

knice pepe fren

If it's a gen 1 I would say go for it. The one with H-3 on the left side of the frame. If its a polymer or one of the frame mounted safety it's not worth that much.

this is wholesomely naive

Thank you fren

Attached: 1529457618122.jpg (657x527, 244K)

Attached: 1911.jpg (600x900, 69K)

Lots of people have 2 phones, one for personal and another for work.

>implying the aging gen x faggots haven't already
As the fudds die off and the ar and glock fags hit their 40's the changing of the guard has already commenced

Only drug dealers do that

>HK45
chads

Attached: Heckler-Koch-HK-45-zerlegt.jpg (600x400, 20K)

M&p full size: people who get forgotten about and don't get invited out much. Much like the full size.

If you have a sweet gator belt you don't want to fuck it up with a phone clip so they basically make an IWB holster for phones.

>clawhammer
SAS

>Glock
ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS

Attached: 1504326918941.png (594x623, 246K)

>ctrl f
>0 results

Walther: Patricians of the first order, honorable men of great taste

> anything I don't like is automatically s o i

Funny how in reality every brain dead poltard spouting this unfunny shit (just like rest of their "humor") are either fat or skinny as fuck. You would get knocked out by an average normie cause your physical fitness is below average you are nowhere close to high T. Now fucking kys so we can have one less faggot in the world.

Attached: 1529242692934.jpg (300x166, 6K)