I really fucked up guys

I just went out testing this homemade .45 long barrel smg based on Luty's in a nearby park which used to be garbage dump. There's a roadstop for truckers near it too. They usually go pee somewhere in the shrubs there. Sadly one of these truckers went too far innashrubs and was caught in my line of fire as I opened fire on the tree. It's pitch black dark out there right now so I didn't see the guy. don't know if he died, only heard his screams. What the fuck do I do to get out of this without serving time K?

Attached: standofforcomadrink.png (556x313, 170K)

We all know you didn't. Now fuck off.

>innawoods right now
>phoneposting
>pitch black
use the light on your phone to check if he's really dead, faggot.

What state are you in so we can look for you on the news?

Not innawoods, talking from home. Fled the scene as soon as I heard the guy What the fuck do I do with this smg?

>Pitch black out at 845 pm est in June
Bullshit. Unless you're European or something it can't be dark out yet. And if you are what's it matter if there's one less European

Post pictures of it

Europe. prob gonna go back and work his body away asap. with the local drugs gangs I'd prob be able to make it look like liquidation

Pics or didn't happen.

Attached: 1529484259007.png (697x768, 174K)

Pics of luty or gtfo you 14yr old larper.

>let me just start with fake and gay.
Unless your grubby prints are already on the casings then they have nothing. Bullet forensics arent real.

>what do I do?
Wrap it in plastic wrap and bury it in your neighbors yard

Okay shit. Cops are on scene and heli just flew by. it's been 30 minutes since shots

>heli
Fuck off already

gonna gtf back home and take it apart and disperse all the parts in trash bins throughout area.

Pics first larping user

I dont think my connection is secure enough to send pics. if they find that shit out & track me im fucked.

Suuuuuure. Larp confirmed. Kys faggot.

>current year
>trying this hard to troll Jow Forums
Sad.

They arent lurking Jow Forums and Jow Forums doesnt give out ips. Just send pics user there is no danger.

Attached: 1529214180647.png (750x300, 15K)

Ikr what's this faggot even thinking.

obvious bait. what the fuck is a heli even