Is the ATF going to fuck this guy as well since he was in possession of a post ban full auto?

Is the ATF going to fuck this guy as well since he was in possession of a post ban full auto?

Attached: dkve9r2ck8511.jpg (890x704, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOnRtDKx1VU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, the AF will fuck him tho

Which will probably be worse. What's the UCMJ have to say about stealing firearms from daddy gubment?

Yup, unless he gets fucked so hard by the UCMJ that they don't see a need to bother. He definitely did the crime, questions whether they feel like it and they probably do.

>article about stealing govt property

depends on how much they want to fuck him

if i stole anything that fucking hot the last place i'd keep it would be my fucking house.

what a fucking idiot.

Attached: stfu_fair_use_sam_hyde_bio.png (419x377, 235K)

>What's the UCMJ have to say about stealing firearms from daddy gubment
painful anal

Article 92 - Failure to obey order or regulation
Article 103 - Captured or abandoned property
Article 108 - Military property of the United States--sale, loss, damage, destruction, or wrongful disposition
Article 122 - Robbery
Article 134-35 - Obstructing justice
Article 134-45 - Seizure: destruction, removal, or disposal of property to prevent
Article 134-49 - Stolen property: knowingly receiving, buying, concealing

oof, theft of military property of more than $500 dollars is punishable by dishonorable discharge and 10 years.

RIP to this dude and his chain of command

This. What the actual fuck. How do people that stupid exist?

Humans are group living animals, so there's usually someone around to remind people like that to breathe.

Wow, why did it take them so long to recover the machine gun? I remember hearing about this weeks ago.

How did he get it? It seems like someone else has to have fucked up, especially since this person is a moron.

IIRC it went missing in a convoy

What punishment are we looking at here

We had a guy in my unit steal a bunch of parts from the battalion armory as well as a half completed AR he was using said parts to build and he got royally fucked for everyone in the battalion to see. I can’t imagine what this guy is gonna get for trying to steal a fucking 240

DD
Decades of prison.

Because Security Forces aren't staffed by the brightest bunch
t.security forces :(

dishonorable.

though, the Air Force is a bunch of queers who dont care about discipline so I bet my bottom dollar he will get an OTH

Civvy or military prison?

pic related

Attached: DURR.png (548x685, 630K)

A colonel already had lost his posting over shit going missing in May.

What the fuck goes through these peoples heads. Do they just not consider the potential consequences at all?

>bruuuuh check out did too fouwtee
its like all those guys who stole saddams guns and then the ATF kicked in their doors after their wives reported them during a divorce

this thot needs my cock and a good nights sleep

IANAJAG. I'd guess military. I don't see how he doesn't cop prison time on this. It's public, it's embarrassing, it's laughably incompetent.

have a sleutel

Attached: sleutel.png (874x682, 962K)

Well at least military prison is leagues better than civy prison

>Americans give their prisoners healthcare
>Americans vote to deny their ''free'' people the same luxury

>t. neverserved

dont mind if i doooo

Attached: 1529462054212.jpg (750x933, 686K)

Are these male or female or neither?

They ain't half bad and we both know that's all that matters.

Im sure no American military prison could be as strict, and dangerous as a supermax

sleutel talks funny, and metzger is kinda butch, but still probably better looking than most women in other branches

>sleutel talks funny
i need to know how. i feel like i'm in love with this sleut

some military prisons are as bad as supermax, they dont just send robbers there

Funny enough I had a dude that looked like that in my squadron, minus the long hair. I swear he was 80% downs.

Also the chick who came in swaggering about how she qualified expert (ok?) and on her second fucking day ND'd not one but TWO rounds in to the squadron room ceiling.

Which means its waaay safer

youtube.com/watch?v=xOnRtDKx1VU

Doesn't sound like a tard, it's fine.

>mfw ATF getting their filthy claws on war bring backs because a cunt wanted to be petty

Attached: 60EE2334-9E65-4582-8412-BD40F0A8A03F.png (960x960, 1.44M)

Boy you must be on deployment or something..

Just pretend they are guys when you're jacking off Phil. It's what you like any way.

there are lots of cases, one of hem was when a guy was deployed, his GF or wife (cant remember) took his glawk to the range or something, and then the RSO asked if she had any other guns she could practice with because she sucked so bad, she said her husband has a few AKs in the garage, and the RSO reported him to the ATF

What a supreme fucking cuck

Attached: 1528445716060.jpg (361x490, 36K)

Dude got busted by OSI

He's fucked on multiple UCMJ articles well as federal laws. He will be in military prison for a long long long time. Hope it was worth it, retard.

Absolutely degenerate.

If this motherfucker was the reason we had to do an out-of-cycle inventory he can get fucked.

RIP brave SF airmans pupper, you fought the law but the law won

Attached: IMG_20180602_094425.jpg (4048x3036, 3.37M)

Fuck off air force reddit faggot. Go suck nigger cocks there with your fellow chairmen

He he

Attached: iHN3H9mf.jpg (400x300, 12K)

Lol I got out years ago, shit was gay but took a nose dive under Obama

Assuming the military wants primary jurisdiction (they most likely will), Leavenworth military prison. He's looking at a minimum 30 years and likely to get more.

The military also doesn't do parole or early release.

Fuck that pussy

I would arrange for a hit for this kind of shit. Enraged on so many levels

I believe that was a case of 40mm grenades, got lost on an AF convoy in North Dakota while traversing a reservation. If memory serves, the m240 was discovered missing as a result of weapons inventory due to the grenades going missing

Unironically deserves to be shot in the back of the head in a murder-suicide by the next robot who goes to that range to rent a gun to suicide with.

post looks like a fucking airsofter

Attached: 1524836457133.gif (105x105, 425K)

>Article 122 - Robbery
>Article 134-35 - Obstructing justice
you just pulled these out of your ass didnt you

the usual legal definition for Robbery requires the property to be taken from it's lawful owner through force or fear, so if this dude just snuck the gun out it's most likely burglary unless the UCMJ has completely different definitions.

If he was questioned and lied to the investigators they could probably get him with Obstructing Justice though

Based Post

Based

lol why is post geared up like this?