Metal pistol

I’ve been saving up my money and looking to get a full size metal frame pistol. I’m looking to spend between $1000-1500 and want this to be something I’m able to pass down to my future son one day. Anybody know of any current pistols in production like that? I don’t want it to be used, I want something brand soanking new.

I already have a glock 19 I carry, as well as a surplus Beretta and some CZ’s I love but was looking for something a bit nicer with some good weight to it to add to the ever growing collection. Pic semi related.

Attached: E76BF00E-F942-45F8-902F-6C5C27032582.png (1070x713, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Il7oupVKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi power, cz 75b ,1911 or a nice wheel gat

Attached: BC62390F-2CBE-431A-85B5-3B0454081D45.gif (640x367, 140K)

Browning has stopped production of the Hi Power, and the few local shops that normally have them have already sold out. Any good 1911 manufacturers you recommend? Also should’ve said but I was thinking more along the lines of a semiautomatic pistol in 9mm

I have a Shadow 2, it's awesome. Yep it has heft. I got the SAO trigger; the only downside to this pistol with a trigger like that is that you have no excuses for missing.

Attached: 57839745983.jpg (3420x2148, 1.99M)

Shadows are sweet but there's something really timeless about a .357. Quality wood grips also really help. I don't know if you can find one of these for a grand anymore.

Attached: sigp210.jpg (1920x1200, 484K)

I saw that Sig is bringing them back but they’re more like $1600, a bit more than I’d like to spend

If you want a metal gun that can be passed down to future generations you can buy a mid level 1911 or save more money. Sig p210, Sphinx, pardini are super nice steel guns. Hard to find affordablel steel guns that isn’t a 3rd world 1911 or CZ

Get a makarov if you want a reliable pistol

But a 1911 and a SIG P210 are also very good compared to plastic nigger guns (glock)

New Production Meatballs supposedly exist. No idea of cost

What's that flat trigger you've got in there?

SAO trigger .. gun comes as DA/SA from factory. Have one as well, only I kept the original trigger system. Heavy and very accurate

It is kinda a meme but it will only go up in value. Get a Hudson 9.

Attached: hudson-h9-pistol-670x447.jpg (670x447, 36K)

>pinned mags
I can feel for you dude, I got a Shadow 2 and have to use pinned mags as well.

Wilson Combat Beretta 92's are in that price range. Highly recommended.

Also own the CZ AccuShadow 2, it's my main competition gun for USPSA--favorite pistol I own. It's about 1 MOA with any ammo type at 25 yards. The gun was designed to be shot fast, without being a an out and out race gun. You could trust it for home defense if needed.

Also consider, like other anons mentioned, a mid-range 1911. You might be able to find a Dan Wesson for $1500, I own a Guardian in 9mm and it stellar. Smith and Wesson Performance Center 1911's are also top notch, I own the scandium frame roundbutt. Most reliable 1911 I own, better than my DW and even my Colt Competition.

Could look at the SIG Legion 226/220. Or the P210 if you find a deal, which I'd rather have personally.

Classic. If it doesn't fit your hand, try an arched mainspring housing.
Also Hogue wraparound grips.

Attached: Colt-Government-1911jpg.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

>cal .177/4.5mm

>airshit
>actually liking hogue
Go and stay go

That shadow is wonderful, but also consider the Tactical Sport Orange. Its final level accuracy. Has a single action only trigger, and the thumb rest on the side can be removed and the holes used to mount a frame mounted red dot.

Attached: cz_75__ts_orange_al_40_sw_14804[1].png (609x410, 171K)

>airshit
Yes, okay, that was the first picture that came up on Google Images when I searched "Colt 1911 Government Model" and I just went with it. Whoopee, you caught my terrible sin.
>doesn't like Hogue grips
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Attached: Best Grips.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

Literally every pistol but the USP lasts till 15,000 rounds

IDK about other HK handguns though

Attached: 1528997578422.png (1713x834, 109K)

>CZ
Why would you want a cuck's baseddarm?

All stories on forums with no legitimate sources or citations might as well be fan fiction for old men.

The 20,000 is still better than a $1,000 sig or nighthawk. Why is USP retailing at $789 again?

Also petition MAC to do a 300,000 round test. Ammo companies would line up to show that their ammo as a 1:300,000 failure rate

Attached: 1527712945021.jpg (1242x1241, 1.64M)

Politics aside, are the new Turk Hi Power clones worth taking a look at, or should I try my luck finding a used, recent production Hi Power on the streets or online?

Someone post the li e of turkshit shotguns

Other than the fact they come with no extended safety, the coating is good, the stainless looks great, they come with usable sights and look amazing.

Turkshit isn’t always shit the Dollar and Euro just go way further there so their labor ends up insanely cheap on our end

Get one before they become the next controversial handgun like the TP9

I wouldn’t trust turkshit desu

Why exactly did Browning stop making Hi Powers?

All you need to know about Turkish firearms
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Il7oupVKA

Attached: CB75A5FD-A841-4BEF-8421-C0FB48EEDBD9-7706-00000C87017B75E0.gif (444x250, 2.06M)

S&W 5906.
>updated 1911
>doublestack
>fucking to stuff S&W engineering
>glorious numbering system so complex to keep competitors from figuring out their secrets.
>safety switch so high up your have to try to accidentally turn it off.
>cheap police sell off for less than $500

Truly the best

that video is rather biased

the gun is shit, no question there
but it's not as shit as the video means to show us

the cracked receiver problem has been addressed
and he is using 53g ammo which is way too hard on the gun

can never go wrong with a CZ

Attached: 20180613_123041.jpg (2920x564, 430K)

>and he is using 53g ammo which is way too hard on the gun
im no metallurgy expert, but you'd guess that a 21st century firearm would be designed to withstand at the very least the hottest commercially available ammo (or even overcharged ones as a failsafe)

HK P7

Is /hg/ the new /arg/? Why post fancy pics rather than shoot and talk

who says I don't shoot them ?

benelli m1 super 90
56g ammo
still works flawlessly after years of use

this shit can't handle 10 rounds of 53g without cracking
POS simple as that

>two short rail pre-Bs

Attached: 134707109699.png (654x368, 266K)

Don´t buy those new Jewsig P210s.

show us yours and document the issues you've had with it

LOL, those aren´t even sold were I live.
And even if they were, nobody would by them, you can get swiss originals for the same price or even lower than that.
Even the german-made P210s aren´t as good as the swiss ones, I owned a P210-6 and fired my friends "Legend" a couple of times.
Get one of those US-made ones if you like them so much, just know that they´re not anywhere near as well-made as the originals. You just can´t produce them like that anymore for a reasonable price.

Almost impossible to get an original one for reasonable money here in the US.

Glocks last around 100,000 rounds, Beretta 92s last around 150,000.

This is from an unbiased source.

Then just don´t buy one. There are enough guns out there you guys can buy. Guns that do everything the P210 does and better. It´s a great fucking gun, but not as good as legends say. There´s a reason why it is not used by bullseye-shooters as much as it was used to be.
Just don´t settle for this weird Frankengun that barely looks like a P210.

Polymer will actually last longer.
That said, the Shadow 2 is fucking great.
I'd get a Mk23, but you said all metal, so that's out.
The Matebas are being made again, you could wait for an importer or figure out how to do it yourself.
The Hudson is an option, but I'd wait another couple of years or so for them to finish up working out the last of the teething problems.
The Bren Ten is a thing, and would be my favorite now that I'm thinking about it. Maybe and STI 1911 or 2011?
If you REALLY want something special, try looking around for 10mms you can convert to 9x25 Dillon.

That´s the memiest post I´ve seen all month.

Mak is embarrassing for self defense they don’t even make fmj and the caliber is smaller than 9mm

Attached: thatword.jpg (625x351, 44K)

The fact that you are burt/burt cultist who'd rather masturbate in the sex dungeon than shoot next to a cooty at the range

>"polymer lasts longer than wood&steel!" No, it doesn´t
>agree with the Shadow 2 being great
>mk23, while being a fun as fuck range-toy (Yes, I actually shot one before) are little more than a vanity gun
>Matebas, while also cool, are kinda pointless and offer no advantages over conventional revolvers other than that one gun being semi-auto and the slight recoil reduction
>Hudson is a FOTM gun that will be forgotten soon
>Bren Ten is literally the original meme gun

Your post just reeks off "I just got into guns and I heard from Jow Forums these are the best ones!"

This is a good point. I'd go buy one now with all the spare parts I can because they're probably going out of business in a year.

9 / 11
^teen

>controversial handgun like the TP9
the B&T tp9? i was thinking of getting one, what is wrong with it?

>No it doesn't
It literally does. Look up elastic deformation.
>Vanity gun
You're not wrong, but that's kind of what OP wanted, yeah?
>Matebas
Semi-auto revolvers are cool as fuck, you can't deny that. If OP was specifically looking for HIGH SPEED LO DRAG OPERATIN' pistol then it'd be a shit choice; for a family piece, it'd be fantastic.
>FOTM
I hope not, it's neat. I got to meet with Cy and Lauren, too, at the NRA-ILA and they're awesome.
>Additional misuse of the word meme

Your post reeks of "NO FUN ALLOWED" and, "IF IT'S NOT EXPLICITLY FOR OPERATING IT'S USELESS TRASH" like some kind of strange tacti-fudd.

> "NO FUN ALLOWED" and, "IF IT'S NOT EXPLICITLY FOR OPERATING IT'S USELESS TRASH"

Far from it, I own a Python and a Manurhin and I used to own a P210, all guns people keep calling meme guns and guns that aren´t exactly "operator" guns. I didn´t mean to shit on your list too much, but it really read like "Jow Forums´s list of essential meme guns".

>exactly 3
>THREE "none meme guns"
>python a meme

Step it up man. If you want a none meme gun then get a S&W 586 or a SMOLT.

>me ohohohoho'ing at your life

Attached: 1527624732832.gif (500x374, 379K)

Remington double stack 1911.
45 is best but it's also available in 9mm

The new P210s are very nice.

Attached: HyKtbMi.jpg (1536x2048, 575K)

the fuck you say ?

>goddammit Jow Forums