For all the shit that people give Obama, did he even do anything to piss off gun owners?

For all the shit that people give Obama, did he even do anything to piss off gun owners?

Attached: PA_NPG_18_55-Obama-R-1.jpg (717x556, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXVHriezql0
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/
latimes.com/nation/la-na-garland-gun-20150801-story.html
forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2016/08/08/now-the-obama-administration-is-after-gunsmiths/#280d3f5c4649
youtube.com/watch?v=k4XMvWIRmx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Talked shit, that's about it.

Holder was such a great AG.

Love the giant sperm on his face.

Well he had Eric Holder illegally run guns to Mexican Cartels with the end goal of pinning it on law abiding Americans. So yeah fuck him.

Sanctions on Russian imports.

7n6

building up and entrenching systems of mass surveillance.

Every president has and is doing this.

Well, right after Sandy Vagina he convinced half the country to want me dead or in prison over an inanimate object, and tried to pass laws to do it.

So yes. I'm sure of it. I hate him.

Attached: kilmer doc holliday watercolor.jpg (466x551, 121K)

It started with him not campaigning in central PA because "muh bitter clingers". That comment should have told you everything you need to know about that dick head.

Oh, and crying after every mass shooting he could in order to make it seem like stripping us of our rights was some moral imperative to keep school children safe. I have no doubt this sentiment existed prior, but he mainstreamed it. Anyone who resisted the intrusion of the state into your private life was not asking for targeted, effective reform, but ignoring dead kids.

Weaponizing the IRS to scrutinize conservative PACs and charities is a dick move, too.

Can we blame Joe Biden on him? Joe was around long before, and a scumbag of the highest order prior to 2008. But, his comments about home defense showed just how out of touch he and his blame it on Indiana and Wisconsin, not Chicago boss really were.

Attached: Joe Cone.jpg (1022x1536, 211K)

>implying Uncle Joe did anything wrong
fuck off, nigger

>alex jones
This sounds utterly retarded. Are you retarded? You sound retarded.

Go back to plebbit or shareblue you communist faggot.

>"Biden was given a failing grade by the National Rifle Association (NRA) showing an anti-gun ownership voting record.[34] He supports reinstating a Federal ban on various semi-automatic rifles and voted against prohibition of lawsuits against gun manufacturers. He has also voted to end the gun show loophole, stating that no one should be able to walk into a gun show and buy a gun more easily than they could at a gun store."

It takes 10 fucking seconds to find on Wikipedia.

>with the end goal of pinning it on law abiding Americans
Yeah fucking right. The entire purpose was to destabilize Mexico further because the US fears a strong neighbor in the South. American gun owners were an afterthought.

No more barrels from MGs
No more Izmash guns
No more 7n6
Ammo bans from Russia

>The entire purpose was to destabilize Mexico further because the US fears a strong neighbor in the South.

t. delusional taco

nobody gives a fuck about Mexico, not even Mexicans, it should just break into warring narco-states already.

Sanctions, 41F, panic buying.
So what? They're all individually to blame and deserve to be burned alive.

>No more barrels from MGs
That was 2005 and was the ATF director being a faggot. Had nothing to do with any president.

Biden is a fucking retard and a turncoat, duck him and his ilk.

No, he was a piece of shit who refused to enforce the Voting Rights Act when Black Panthers stood outside a Philadelphia polling station with clubs. He openly acknowledged that there was a double standard for racially based voter intimidation.

>what is OP fast and furious?
How can you be this ignorant?

Cartels had no issue acquiring weapons before Fast & Furious, Obama just gave them a limited time special offer. It should also be noted one of the AK's handed off during F&F made its way to France and was used in the November 2015 Paris attacks.

Worst thing he did was putting down pro democracy rebels in Libya as not being capable of being professional soldiers since they were mostly working class men. It was generally offensive since he implied ISIS was indeed a professional standing army. Obama even admitted this was a mistake later in his career. Trump has ironically done more to produce peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=mXVHriezql0

I mean there were a lot of other things I didn't like about him, but if there's anything regarding gun ownership that he did, it's gotta be extremely indirect. If anything gun companies loved him thanks to the panic buys. I guess, that said, screw him for over saturating the market with AR15s.

Fast and furious

Blocking the reimportation of Korean M1s

Uncle Biden is just King Fudd.

We all have that one old lovable senile relative that shows up to Thanksgiving and says retarded shit.

He tried and specifically assigned Joe Biden to the task, probably to distance himself because he knew it was a political loser.

His family is one of several reasons that Delaware is almost as shitty as Maryland.

The end goal wasn't to pin it on gun owners. The plan was to track cartel straw purchases because they were convinced border town gun shops were selling to illegals. However when They couldn't find any shops that would even think about doing that they did their own thing and sold the guns themselves. As is tradition for govt programs it failed spectacularly and the guns were not only sold to the cartels but untraceable. When they ended up being used to kill border agents and subsequently tracked back to American sales they decided to use it as proof of illegal border town straw purchases instead of just admitting they fucked up. Since the plan had been running successfully since Bush 2 pit it in motion and Obama was mkre than willing to pin it on lawful gunowners/sellers in his campaign for gun control along with using executive privilege to protect Holder during investigation it isn't really a surprise some people would see it as Barry losing the guns on "accident" to procide proof and urgency to his desire to crack down on gun sales with universal background checks.

Yeah but uncle bubba giving me shit for "destroying all the meat" on any game I hunt doesn't affect federal law you faggot

This is what weirds me out about federal agencies, they fail even when given the background checks they argue for. Plenty of mass shooters simply go out and buy guys despite the inability to pass a background check.

His mistake was getting involved in Libya in the first place which Hillary was more responsible for in the first place. Qaddafi was the only person trying to make Africa a worthwhile place for Africans to stay in and also held back the tide of "Syrian" refugees flooding Europe. He also got ousted after trying to install a gold backed currency, similar to JFK getting killed for trying the same thing 50 years earlier.

>tfw you fund the JV team

Lel

Fuck you mutt, off yourself with your gun.
>It should also be noted one of the AK's handed off during F&F made its way to France and was used in the November 2015 Paris attacks.
How the fuck

i'll add

the additional $2,250 annual fee added to anyone who does any paid work on a gun

banning the importation of nearly 1 million antique M1 Garand rifles

and the executive orders "designed to address the problem of gun violence"

but overall he sold a hell of a lot of guns.

If he gave up his anti-gun positions out of fear of arming terrorists, Libya and Syria would never have become the hellholes they are today. I mean, the terrorist just grew stronger from the inaction anyways.

>delusional pedro calling others mutts because he thinks its the worlds fault Mexico's a shithole
lel

>inaction
>arming any anarchist with a beard

>He also got ousted after trying to install a gold backed currency
Yea, that's why.

I don't think he was worried about terrorism

Gun laws are ineffective, its all about saying "this isn't working, banning them will" because law after law failing to stop illegal gun violence by the hands of gang members must mean that all firearms in North America must be banned.

ITAR existed for many years prior to Obama and the State Department has always maintained that manufacturers must register.

Wait it's not a Waring narco state already??

Attached: 1523929980166.jpg (1024x593, 104K)

Look dude, that could be used to describe like 90% of the world population at this point. Even Americans could be considered anarchists with beards( neckbeards har har), but still there are plenty of good people in the Middle East and some of them have issues, but letting ISIS win out of fear of political consequences is like the worst possible decision he could have made since it essentially allowed them to become a threat to the United States.

t. John Martinez O'Neil

>the absolute state of Yanks
show me one incident where anything like what's going in that picture has happened in the UK

>Oh, and crying after every mass shooting he could in order to make it seem like stripping us of our rights was some moral imperative to keep school children safe
it was better than Trump going full gun control in a heart beat

Attached: DonaldTrumpAssaultWeaponsBan.png (609x606, 414K)

You know that Fast and Furious was an operation designed to advance gun control, right?

Straw buyers bought weapons from gun dealers and some of those were sold to Mexican gangs. The gun dealers complained, but were told to play along. It didn't go as the Obama Administration planned because they were found out. The US government walked guns to Mexican gangs.

>banning the importation of nearly 1 million antique M1 Garand rifles
you mean Koreans wanting a millions for their shit and no company wanting to buy them

Fudds don't believe that gun manufacturers should be liable for crimes committed with their legally sold products.

He might be an entertaining rube who aspires to be a JFK styled tough guy. But his voting record is more like Teddy Kennedy cringe.

>How the fuck
Arms smuggling, most likely.
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/

It was also reported that the attempted attackers on the Muhammad drawing contest in Garland, Texas in 2015 also acquired their weapons during F&F in Arizona.
latimes.com/nation/la-na-garland-gun-20150801-story.html

>You know that Fast and Furious was an operation designed to advance gun control, right?
It was sting operation you stupid fuck

wut

Its worse than that though, F&F was a program where the govt broke its own laws because they couldn't find anyone breaking the laws. They did this so they could track what happens once the laws are broken, but they fucked it up and got nothing. Worse they then turned it around and used themselves breaking the laws they enforce as proof that the laws are broken and tighter restrictions need to be made. The funny thing is that the current laws we have are effective at doing the one thing laws can, control the controllable, so now we have a whole political movement focused on trying to control the uncontrollable via more laws that will be broken.

No matter how much you "la raza" at me, it'll never change that I'm whiter than you

Attached: 1516577034404.png (737x739, 673K)

>2000

Attached: 1528971278035.png (702x1260, 274K)

how fucking NU R U, kid?

Attached: 1506284556138.jpg (1020x532, 160K)

Why doesn't Congress address this flawed system of quotas?

literally fuck all

Oh boy are we yet again trying to memory hole the facts that he murdered the AK market with his import bans and tried to pass a fucking AWB that wouldn't expire?

Fuck you bitch I'll snap your arm.

Knowing how to recognize a narcissistic megalomaniac is a useful skill and it ought to be well-trained, since this thread is about another one.

>story of soldier beheaded in front of crowd
>gif of 20 bobbies in standoff with one guy and a knife
>police doing nothing about child grooming ring because "don't want to be seen as rayciss"
>knife crime on the rise
But you are right this internet meme isn't a 1:1 translation of everyday life in jolly ole England but you don't see American getting autistic over
>be american
>get shot
So i guess we'll both just have to learn to take Jow Forums a little less seriously

Increased the flood of brown barbarians into the country, who vote anti 2A every time

Did you forget how he wanted to ban bump stocks a few months ago

Attached: 308iscz.jpg (590x259, 30K)

>why doesn't congress X
Their job (and sweet sweet "donation" checks) rely on a system where the promise you things so they get elected but don't do enough to solve the problem so they can continue to run on "fixing" it

The NeverTrumpers are an increasingly desperate lot, dude

>he murdered the AK market with his import bans
congress passed those sanctions are russia

Serial numbers don't track guns, and the whole operation was a failure.

It's kind of funny how disingenuous and slimy you fucks are

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-20-21-15-16.png (720x1280, 139K)

It's even funnier how mad you are. You're like a lady.

Attached: snzyw.jpg (495x345, 39K)

Just that one gun grabbing executive order that was so bad even the ACLU opposed it.

This is complete revisionist thinking. The problem is not that we were involved in kibys, it's that after the conflict was over and they were trying to rebuild Obama and Clinton abandoned the country just like they abandoned our ambassador there

forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2016/08/08/now-the-obama-administration-is-after-gunsmiths/#280d3f5c4649
reclassifying repair as manufacturing had nothing to do with itar.
those were the ones, people were willing to buy their banged up guns though.

Attached: 7.jpg (791x1024, 535K)

Yes, I heard of it, when GW Bush approved it.

>Made guns/ammo cost 3x the price throughout most of his presidency, prices still haven't come down completely
>Banned slavshit just when we were about to get really good slavshit
>Took the criminals' side in the treyboon and gentle strangler Mike Brown incidents
>Overall was basically a nigger

Funny side note he's also not the first black president. He's a half breed and his intelligence comes from his white side, so niggers can't claim his achievements.

He tried and failed.

He fucked the gun trust market, fuck this guy my gun trust is now useless but I’ll stil, get NFA cuck stamps on my name

I never worried that anything he was talking about doing to restrict gun ownership would actually happen, so no, didn't piss me off. Despite my disagreement with how to handle healthcare and a few other things, I think he's a wonderful man and a not so bad president, relatively.

>bolice woman raped.

come on now. you have to reply to the below. get on with it.

It wasn't from lack of trying.

A sting operation, to prove how "easily" American guns get into criminal hands, so they can then pass more ineffective gun control. You stupid, dense child. Learn how policy gets shaped.

except gwb didn't intentionally fuck it up to justify gun control and use executive privilege to cover it up, shill

All in all, Barry was okay. He did a lot of things I didn't like, but he's stuck between Dubya and Donnie and it just makes him look good.

Pedophile

Hi ShareBlue.

He got cockblocked by the republican congress. If you believe for a second that if Sandy Vag happened in 09 that he wouldn't have passed an insurmountable amount of gun control, I have a bridge to sell you.

Attached: 1502938906841.jpg (512x512, 31K)

>POTUS
>passing legislation

stay in school, kiddo

Have you guys seen all the videos of him grabbing and whispering in kids ears. I get like hugging someone, but he was also... So firm with his grip. Really comes off as weird to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4XMvWIRmx0

Attached: JOE BIDEN GRABBING KIDS AGAIN.jpg (461x630, 31K)

Considering I live in indiana, yeah he pissed me off quite a bit when he kept acting like we were the root of Chicago's violence problem.
also
>operation fast and furious
>sandy hook gun bullshit
>import restrictions
Granted I probably hate him way less than the average person on here, and I respect him heavily as a good man and father, but he was not a friend to the gun owner and anyone who voted for him and claimed they want gun rights preserved need to re-assess their beliefs.
That being said I thought it was fucking hilarious how anti gun he was yet he caused record gun sales in this country.

>US fears a strong neighbor in the South
Mexico has been a weak county for literally their entire history. They got their asses kicked by the Texans, Californians, and Americans. They have literally never been a threat to America as a county. The crime and criminals they produce pouring in the US is the real threat.

>not liking based Biden

Attached: biden_passenger of the year.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

>you don't need an AR-15 just get a double barrel shotgun and commit a felony with it!
He's not the worst but when it comes to guns he's pretty shit.

>Operation Choke Point. Banning 7n6. Trying (but ultimately failing) to reclassify m885 as armor piercing pistol cartridges. People who don't agree with his ideals are bitterly "clinging other thier guns and Bible." Constantly pushing the "common sense" gun control meme. Refusing to accept the return of leased Garand and m1 carbines. Putting Kalashnikov Concern under sanctions.
That's just off the top of my head.

>since Bush 2 pit it in motion
Wrong. Fast and Furious was not a Bush operation. The similar Bush operation was Linebacker. It was aborted before Obama took office. F&F was Obama's baby. You're pretty good for Shareblue - but still a faggot.

Attached: cool.fag.jpg (430x539, 47K)