Has anyone ever done a mg42 reweld like this austic gentleman on youtube...

has anyone ever done a mg42 reweld like this austic gentleman on youtube? you buy it chopped up as parts and re-weld the receiver. I can weld and have access to a machine shop but idk if its too complicated...anyone have any experience with this?

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1321x892, 322K)

Apparently Flandre has a kid now.

Honestly I like Flandre. I remember a couple years ago I saw a video where he built a 5.56 AK74. And that's how I find out about Jow Forums.

Attached: CIAdude.jpg (1023x1080, 161K)

he seems like a good guy. i wasnt bashing his character i was just wondering if anyone here has attempted this

Done three M1918's and two M1928A1's.
The problem with '42's is getting shit aligned, followed by "market", in that "if you can pay a machinist to reweld/rewat a '42, you already have the money to buy a '42/MG3".

Even if you manage to stick it back together, you still risk it going all to shit. 42's do not handle blowups well.

But, if you have the patience and are meticulous, it is a wonderful thing to bring one back from the dead, and hear it rip.

what do you mean by blow up

Where do you intend to buy the parts?

Flandre is such a fucking faggot

Yea with Mugi

there are multiple sites where you can buy the parts sets, theyre also available on gunbroker

Ive done it with zero gunsmothing experience and the cheapest harbor freight welder. It’s not bad at all.

im going to give it a try for the cost its worth the gamble... if i fuck it up..it will just cost a little more buying the parts i fucked up

What you think the name is?

Mg42's are notorious for firing out of battery. They are a push-feed MG, and depending on the ammo, may set off the round prematurely.

well im in a communist hell state so mine will be neutered to semi auto anyway

if we keep this thread up long enough flandre might come along, seems like he always shows up to these threads

Oh dear lord. Leave while you can.

Any state that is afraid of it's citizens owning MG's/Artillery/Armor is one that I hold in contempt.

this dude cute af holy shit

Attached: 1306687032508.jpg (500x500, 61K)

out of battery

jesus, is that him?

Attached: 1520309362791.jpg (650x559, 33K)

americans are truly mutts