How do you avoid the "shaking legs" feeling and shit when you feel like you're about to get into "The Big One" with...

How do you avoid the "shaking legs" feeling and shit when you feel like you're about to get into "The Big One" with somebody? Like I almost got in an altercation in the Mcdonald's drive thru a couple of weeks ago and my legs start to feel weird and it's difficult to talk. I've never been in a real fight just some sparring. I've had a lot of people "square up" to me but nobody ever swings because they're pussies

Attached: 4ISPWAl.jpg (800x1200, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUlJ7droIgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hit first

I don't want to do anything illegal

You really never do. You just learn to get used to it.

It's natural - it's the sympathetic nervous system kicking in the feed, fuck, fight or flight reflex.

So it's normal then? Does it actually help you in the case you actually have to beat somebody?

Fight someone to make the fear go away

This.
No.

you sort of get used to and get good enough at blocking it out/putting up with it until the threat has stopped.

Start doing squats nigga

Training. What that shaking is, is just a massive adrenaline dump that your body puts out in preparation for the fight.
Think of it like blue balls: you weren't able to get rid of all that energy so now it's just hanging around even though you don't need it anymore. With proper training or experience, you can limit how hard your body goes- or at the very least be more perceptive of it.

Start with breathing drills. Inhale, hold for a few seconds, then release. Repeat that until you feel your heart rate return to normal and/or the shaking stops. It might take a while though

what the fuck kinda trailer trash gets into altercations in a MickyD's?

>not a chad

thats an adrenaline dump, you also get tunnel vision and auditory exclusion, you loose manual dexterity in your hands and fingers too

the only way to overcome it is to constantly get into situations where your body dumps adrenaline and you will build a bit of a tolerance to it like any drug and learn and be able to work through the effects.

the downside is that its really bad for your body and constantly being in stress is bad for your mental state.

>t. 10 year vet housing cop

anyone who even glances in the vaguest direction of a meth addict; you basement dweller

God damn it I knew the sauce to this fucking video but I forgot it.
Anyways, as a person who has had a couple of fights the shakes go away once you're in it.
That or you don't notice it anymore, I think it starts because your body wants to start some kind of motion but you're not letting it.

>How do you avoid
You don't. It's 100,000 years of evolutionary adaptation at work, in that your body is preparing you for a possible fast-twitch muscle response in order to not die.

Learn it, live it, love it.

Attached: 7a7435.jpg (255x218, 20K)

But to get into a fight at McD, first you have to go to McD. That's where you done messed up.

This. Jitters just happen and you need to work around them.

There's nothing wrong with McDonald's

Except fucking everything. I have never seen a person I respect eat in a McDonalds voluntarily. It's nothing but poor inner-city minority trash and poor White trailer trash which are even worse than the minorities half the time.

I can't believe I'm seeing this on Jow Forums a real combat related question with actual good answers

is accurate and correct. If things have gone far enough and you get amped up your hands and legs will be shaking after the fight and thats that.

is excellent advice. Nobody wants to get in trouble but if what you're facing seems to be a legitimate danger to you don't fuck around go ahead and get off first. When its over don't hang around get the hell out of their as fast as you can.

also share stories

Attached: 1527664677032.jpg (800x1120, 199K)

You sound like an insufferable faggot.

maybe you just live in a shitty area then
the suburban mickdicks near my place is usually just has some seniors and construction workers from a nearby worksite whenever i go in.

This is accurate, my vision went gray and I could only focus on the nog in front of me. Really weird stuff

>fast-twitch muscle response
Fucking retard

Isn't this what Rico is talking about in the first line of Starship Troopers?

Was it tough to deal with the first few months? How'd you get over it?

Get shot a few times and survive.
next bootlip that pulls a gun you shuck yours and invite him to dance. Smile while inviting him.

This, McWalmart fast food is fucking disgusting. I cannot believe anyone actually eats fast food let alone fucking McDonalds. So fucking disgusting you should be fucking shot. Everything wrong with American society stems from Niggers and white niggers that eat at McDonalds.

I just dress like a faggot and act all gay. That way anyone who harasses me is committing a hate crime and I can draw on them.

Attached: IMG_0425.jpg (460x499, 50K)

You sound like a nasty piece of shit plastic faggot that has no taste buds and his innards are so fucking gross not even starving wolves would eat. Learn to eat right you stupid faggot. Go eat some real food and get healthy.

>basedgoys

Now imagine getting that feeling while bullets are whizzing and impacting all around you like this

youtube.com/watch?v=jUlJ7droIgU

Attached: impact.jpg (1358x974, 134K)

Just don't say anything and just focus on the threat.

Its just the adrenal gland saying hello.

Attached: 1521628818624.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

I eat Mac daddy's 3x a week and I'm at like 11% BF. There's nothing wrong with it

Actually what is wrong

Yes.

disgusting, absolutely disgusting. I cannot believe people actually put that shit into their mouths and bodies.

>red-lining with the clutch depressed
Dead on.

This shaking bullshit happened to me when some dude got in my face after a concert. I really didn't want to fight, but he came on stong and if he started swinging I'd already made up my mind to beat his ass. Luckily his little macho act fizzled out when I stood my ground. Anyways, I was pissed at myself for the longest time for shaking like scared bitch when things started to get heated... But if it was nothing but good ol' murder-juice coursing through my veins, I guess I can live with that.

Attached: 1522998520965.jpg (569x412, 45K)

>the suburban mickdicks near my place is usually just has
It is still shitty food. Admitting to eating at any McFag's is a self-indictment.

valium and a beer to stay loose
t. service ind.

That does not have universal coverage, but is still very amusing.

>murder-juice
>coursing through my veins

Attached: ronnie ponys is pleased.png (377x309, 124K)

Propranolol

This only happens when you are fucking up, so if you feel like that then you should nope the fuck out of there and not escalate.

Attached: 0b98ab23866defe02cfd18103705baba.jpg (919x1013, 182K)

no you're still a faggot my man.

Attached: 1505879253867.jpg (600x804, 93K)

It's a mentality

alternatively doing lodes of addrall from youth helps

Attached: Marvelous-Marvin-Hagler-war.jpg (576x489, 22K)

sydney cole stepsiblings caught

I see you my friend

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Like many other people have already said, you can't avoid it but you can git acclimated to it. Adrenaline is a just another drug, if you keep using it you'll grow numb to it. Get yourself into situations where your brain knows the stakes are high and it will activate the drug.
>join a volunteer fire department
>talk to strangers if you're a sperg
>inject yourself with epi-pens

That's just your adrenaline kicking in.
In my case, my face starts getting hot and I get the "buzz" when the figh-or-flight response starts kicking in.
I'm loss prevention so it's great since you get that nice runner's high early the moment you see a nigger pocket something but it's awful because having to come down from it can take a bit sometimes especially after a stressful situation. Best thing to do is simply remain calm and aware, control your breathing, and let your body do it's thing.

The only thing that sucks it that it makes precise motor control hard and I'd hate to have to draw and fire under those conditions. Hope I never have to.

Attached: 12548729932.jpg (380x495, 33K)

>First in France
>Last country to join the war

Attached: CJOildk.jpg (207x208, 10K)

You don't. You just overpower it with anger and let the anger course through you. The shaking is chemical strength and agility.

Embrace it.

>inject yourself with epi pens

Don't do this. I've never been in a case where I've used one on myself, but really it seems like a shit.

who fucking cares

OP ask this man, he knows a thing or two about the shakes.

Attached: MichaelJFox Shakes.gif (240x184, 330K)

>big guy
>go to bar
>little guy tries to start shit
Almost every goddam time. I'm going to stop going out or at least go to bars further away from campus. Fucking little shits always trying to start shit after they've had a few Zima's. Always the little guys.

Attached: Charles.gif (450x250, 977K)

Napolean complex bro.

However, I'd rather not fuck with little guys. They always got something to prove.

It just takes repetition and it goes away.

The first time someone ran from me and I tackled them my legs were shaking like crazy afterwards. Now I can literally stomp on a car thief and feel nothing.

Cry more Francois

Self indictment of being a swell guy

>letting Germans kill every boy in your country
>needing big American help just to push some Germans out of your shit country.
Europeans absolutely lost without America like always.

Attached: 1524706617389.gif (750x567, 64K)

Except it was Australia who won WW1 sweetie, you were just there riding shotgun.

be really angry

>This only happens when you are fucking up

Not really, it's more to do with op being high on agreeableness, the anger usually comes later and is often misdirected (be careful about this op). People who are less agreeable tend to be overcome with righteous anger, rightly or wrongly.

OP, the fight or flight response won't go away, it's physiological, the parts of your brain responsible will quite literally commandeer control of your body. The only way to learn to cope with these situations is to decide what you're going to do before hand, commit to it and practice it in your head regularly, simple things like posture and firm tone will help.

What you're feeling just now is a kind of trauma because something has happened that contradicts your understanding of yourself and the world around you, the bad feelings will go away once you have a "solution" to the problem you faced. Just make sure you're realistic about it.

I get twitches in my thighs and fingers, and I feel like I can see better, sounds feel louder, that kind of stuff. Nearly got to punch some antifa larper a little while ago and I couldn't stand still after, had to pace around a bunch and shit to get it out of my system. My brain just kept replaying the whole argument and what I could have done if they had started shit, how I could have suckerpunched them, etc.
>pic related

Attached: Snapchat-581471547.jpg (1080x1920, 305K)

if gun is not an option, take up some (useful) martial art, boxing is never a bad choice, MMA for the full meme-dream.
fighting and learning how to control your body helps against the shakes, also gotta learn to get punched in the face, its not as scary as it seems.
nobody want to get punched in the face, that's the #1 reason it always ends at squaring up.

Attached: swell.guy.jpg (474x411, 17K)

Get into MMA or go take hand to hand classes, fighting other people you dont know helps.

>fighting other people you dont know helps
No shit. The excellent maneuver that you know does not work for shit on your buddies because they are already trained against it. This diminishes your faith in it, whereas it still has value against people unfamiliar with it.

What about short term memory loss? Last fight I was in, some guy in a bar was talking shit to my friend, and after a while when he went too far I called him out on his bullshit and told him to get up and that I will beat his ass right here, right now. And the next thing I can remember is pretty much the last moment of the fight, and that im on this guy, absolutely wrecking him, ground and pound style, sitting bench turned upside down behind us. I was shaking like a motherfucker for about 20 minutes after the whole ordeal, and to this day I cant for the love of god remember anything from the moment I told this guy to get up, to the end of the fight. Also I was after 2 beers, so not that much alcohol.

What about Reviewbrah?

You're not going to lose that feeling until you're used to being in those situations if at all, which is in itself a bad thing and could be fatal.

You're just gonna have to be prepared for the feeling so you can function and do what you need to do in spite of it.

Attached: image.png (720x592, 681K)

I think user was referring to an ancient meme where people thought you actually have things called 'fast-twitch musles' but in this case I'm pretty sure you just meant quick reaction time.

Respect

desensitization through repetition
or just grow old and eventually stop giving a fuck like those grey haired bastards at the gym who strut around nude in the locker room with their dicks hanging out.

In all honesty though, if you treat people a certain way, being clean yourself and acting with confidence and a modicum of class, it's extremely rare that any violence would ever occur. I'm not saying it never happens but it's extraordinarily rare, amazingly so if you think about it.

>anyone who even glances in the vaguest direction of a meth addict; you basement dweller
Meth dwellers are mostly pussies with too low a character to have their shit even remotely together and too low a will power to get off the meth. If looking at one triggers them, it probably wasn't the looking. It was probably the look of disgust on your face, the quickly looking away like you're ashamed of them or some other "trigger".
Unfortunately, I work in the ghetto and look at meth addicts all the time. They get half smile with slightly stiff upper lift and a nod followed by me keeping one eye on them and not letting them stand behind me unaddressed. It's never been a problem. Confidence and respect will get you through almost everything.

Kimmy & Kelly is second only to Kimmy's video with Kristen Scott.

>I think user was referring to an ancient meme where people thought you actually have things called 'fast-twitch musles'

Do you actually think there isn't such a thing?

>So it's normal then?
it means you're gay

Attached: -donlemonfaggot_1515790214.jpg.resized.jpg (360x546, 61K)

You haven't seen poor and trashy until you've been inside of a Taco Bell. McDonald's is classy in comparison.

I got an app on my apple watch that makes my wireless earbuds start playing Creedence Clearwater Revival's Fortunate Son whenever my heartrate suddenly increases

Attached: jh46uw264u.jpg (660x440, 90K)

Good post

Look up stress inoculation. This is the reason medical residents are sleep deprived and treated like shit. It builds them up so they can run on autopilot.

For anything that requires manual dexterity (deploying gun or knife) you need to practice (both under stress and not) until the stress doesn't impact you.

For fighting at the gym I went to sometimes we would turn out the lights and you'd just have to walk through a crowd of people; someone was going to attack you. Or walk from A to B and some would be hiding in the stairwell or whatever. It was Krav btw. Anything like that will help.

Just don't be a pussy I guess?

The fact that you've made it to what I assume to be adulthood without ever having been in a fight means that you're probably already hopeless though.

1. Fight the enemy
2. Fuck his corpse
3. Feed on it
4. Run away

And you lose either way, you beat the shit out of little guy, well your a piece of shit cause he was tiny, he kicks your ass? Your a little bitch.

how the fuck does that drum mag work?

It might just be me but I typically remain calm until the thing is over when I start to realize how bad shit could've been.

Couple weeks ago my roommate broke a bottle and said he was going to beat my ass. I calmly put my phone down and said that I would take him down. He was shocked at my confidence and backed off. After he left I started to go into shock, partly because he was my best friend.

Maybe it has to do with years of my parents being angry I've learned to deal with these situations calmly

Imagine the bullets pointing to the center in a spiral going down, with a spring follower that is wound from the bottom. It's like a regular mag took an 80 degree horizontal turn, then winds itself around a central point. I think forgotten weapons Ian has looked at a similar style, if this thread is around when I get home I'll post the vid

>Fast twitch muscle response
Dr. Dick brain over here

can i feed on it before i fuck it? i dun wanna eat my cummies on accibadent.

Fuck McDonald’s

Attached: E9EE07A0-B320-496F-80EE-59C2DB7F9808.jpg (810x500, 38K)

Feeding on the sphincter or colon is not recommended as such in said situation. To prepare it properly to avoid illness would require an amount of water and time which would be difficult in the field and delay step 4.

i live in one of the worst neighborhoods in america. mcdonalds is by far the best fast food option. the place is full of hood mfs but theyre in general pretty cool and the workers are really strict about crackheads coming in. Wendy's hangs in there but Burger king a few blocks away is fucking insane...saw two crackheads fucking in the bathroom and a teenager waving around a glock inside.

>range time with ash and wgws

“Um.... sorry we only fuck black guys”