How would a war between China and India play out? Assuming it happens in the Himalayas...

How would a war between China and India play out? Assuming it happens in the Himalayas, has mountain warfare of that sort ever happened before? Who would be more capable?

Attached: india-china-l1.jpg (759x422, 38K)

Chinese would drown in a sea of Indian shit especially in the cities.

India has enough small arms ammunition for 16 days.

You figure it out.

Attached: 1529436194374.png (750x1000, 309K)

Look into the battle of the Chosin Reservoir, the Chinese went into some shitty winter conditions (-50 or so) and handed the marines' and army's asses to them. That was when China barely had a military in the 50s. You tell me who would win.

They also have Western backing.

Against China? No, the US will remain out of anything, except a negotiation table, and the US is the only western military power that matters.

Attached: Gtimplying+doomguy+is+ever+in+any+real+danger+where+anger+_cf4dc1740440c8ccf40224d6015167ca.jpg (310x310, 31K)

I doubt other nations would get involved aside from setting up sanctions and trying to negotiate peace talks. It would be in the best interest for the other powers to just watch them Duke it out

They'd get involved to avoid atrocities, which would end up translating to giving India aid and weapons.

>lesser powers don't matter
No way the French or Brits won't try to squeeze out an arms treaty with india

No. They wouldn't, pajeet. China is too valuable a trade partner, and that comes first before indians, if we're being honest. India won't get shit. They'll be slinging feces at the chinks in 3 weeks.

Attached: 1527484000211.png (467x333, 113K)

And make enemies of they're trade partners? No.
They'd walk lock in step with the US and you know it.

The chinese won the sino-indian indian war in 1962, aND the Indians beat the chinese in the cho la clashes in 1967. So they're 1-1. I think india would be ineffective in any offensive pushes but I think they would hold the Himalayas against the chinks. They already have defenses there, and it's very tough terrain to take, if you look at Indian wars throughout history they don't attack much but do very well defensively. I think it would be a very long and bloody conflict since they are both economic giants, chinese have the advantage of size and numbers, while india has the advantage of fighting a defensive war with fortified and well known tough mountainous terrain.

But or course both have nukes so any all out war would be bad.

China would probably win, though not without cost or effort.

My current guess would be a slightly favor of china, but I woudln't be surprised if the indians get quite a decent amount of support from the west, simply to counter china's growing influence worldwide.

Different user here.

France would do it I believe, but England is beyond any hope of being anything good, just because I have zero faith in them and their prudish culture.

I mean France did refuse to Russia that Aircraft carrier a few years ago over issues. Another country bought it.

Finally, we can curb the excess population we are well above earth's carrying capacity anyways.

The U.S. will absolutely get involved. But only once they see the Pajeets falter.
The Pajeet dillema is while they do have the backup of the U.S. it will only materialize if they get rekt and India is about to collapse. On the other hand there is absolutely no chance for India to take away a victory in a serious military conflict against China. The Indian army is just overrated mass of human garbage.

India has never won a war or even just battle against China.

Many Pajeets like to claim 1967 as a victory over China simply for not losing even more land and not being forced to run away, when its was really just a tiny border skirmish with a few dozen deaths on both side both sides blamed on each other and status quo not changing. The Pajeets just made a lot of shit up about hundreds uppon hundreds of deaths and even inflated their own losses to fabricate some war they didnt lose for once to counter the hard feelings left from the embarassing defeat in 1962, when the clashes in 1967 werent even significant enough for the CIA to publish a dedicated battle analysis.

In 1962 the Pajeet vanguard to occupy parts of China their claimed as theirs, faltered against the Chinese forces. Not just because of inefficiency of the Indian forces who fell even short expectations by the Chinese side and barely scratched them, their horrible equipment the U.S. later dubbed as "worse" than Chinas, but also their piss poor intelligence and situational awareness creating countless political blunders. Everyone with a clue what happend in 1962 knows India begged the U.S. to attack China to rescue them, just after the U.S. made peace with China and it was the U.S. starting to send aid to India that convinced the Chinese side to deescalate the situation on their own before inviting a direct U.S. intervention, not the "heroic Indian spirit fighting to the last man" stories that never really matched up with the thousands of Pajeet prisoners and deserters.

Depends on who backs who
India might get a Russian or NATO backing while china might not get backed by anyone
Also it's 2 nuclear powers going to war, this isn't going to end well for either side

like india vs pakistan over kachemira,but with a fuckton more chinks

>poo-flinging monkeys vs. swarm of mindless, starving insects
A battle as old as time itself

Attached: Yasuni_480.jpg (600x401, 290K)

India get's curbstomped once China figures out logistics across the Himalaya's. India's military is just a puffed up dog and pony show to satiate the people's ego into thinking they are strong. It just falls in line with everything else in India where there is zero humility and even if something is objectively proven shit, they'll still say it's great, because it's Indian and won't change it. I can only imagine this is why the British beat them.

> england is beyond anything good

> still the most capable european military in terms of experience and both initiating and maintaining force projection
Fuckin kek

make it 10 days then.

>muffled rule britannia in background.

i know is you hamed

> only euro country capable of mounting and maintaining amphibious operations at brigade level
> only euro country capable of maintaining operations abroad at division level (53,000 in Iraq, 11,000 in Afghan)
> two brand new carriers with brand new planes that Brits are massively involved in the development of
> most experienced infantry

Stay mad Francois- I mean, Ahmed Al Ahwadi.

Supporting streetshitters doesnt cpunt as being good pajeet

Shit rolls down hill user, imagine massive balls of shit and snow, some so big they can knock tanks off the road, and they just keep coming, the curry and yoghurt mixing into a noxious paste, then expelled at high velocity. The Chinese can't advance in the face of such attack, they accuse the Indians of using biological weapons and retaliate with nuclear weapons, vaporizing the snow and shit into vapor.

This vapor condenses, and due to radiation archives sentience. This being waifs south, absorbing all the shit and filth feeding on the biomass. India is in a panic, the Shit is growing as it feeds. The Chinese at first are glad of this, but that soon changes to horror as the Shit has consumed India, and now moves to the most polluted country on Earth, China.

The Shit keeps feeding, now reaching kaiju proportions. It's knowledge is grown to the point where it can create copies of itself, not as powerful as the parent but can use human weapons. The Shit kills the Chinese in a matter of weeks, nuclear weapons only slow it down, and after the initial effects actually helps it.

The Shit makes contact with the U.N.
It's demands are simple.

It wants to be recognized as a sentient being, and all the rights thereof.

It wants to feed on all trash, including shitskins.

It requests Australia as its home.

>lose more troops
>best retreat in history
Even in victory the Chinese somehow lose.

A war between China and India wouldn't be fought in the Himalayas.

It would be primarily a naval war. Because there's really no way to effectively enter the other country by land through the Himalayas.

The Chinese navy would curbstomp India though. But once they land, India would be at an advantage, and Chinese logistics lines would be vulnerable to any part of the Indian navy that got away from the initial curbstomp.

>best retreat in history
>best retreat
you're COPING hard there, burgerbutt.

>to avoid atrocities
India is one big atrocity committed against the hygiene standards of the world.

>Indians beat the chinese in the cho la clashes in 1967
>that's an interesting reading of history.

I wasn't talking about force projection, I was talking about actually being morally good.

I'm Chinese, and even I had a chuckle.

>being morally good.
>The French
pick ONLY ONE, you illiterate miscreant

The french are such good guys it's sickening.

you're all retarded.

chosin was the worst case scenario for both sides. you had mao's retardation in sending an undersupplied force without winter gear going against macarthur and almond's retardation in ordering UN forces to advance in small, unsupported groups.

the only saving grace was the 1st marines CO seeing the retardation in his high command and bordered on insubordination by slowing his advance as much as possible, keeping his units as close together as he could and setting up supply dumps and airfields.

If India took the initiative and went for part of Tibet and took some of the high mountain passes in a blitzkrieg-like scenario, China would be extremely hard pressed to take those areas back. During the Sino-Indian skirmish of 1987, China moved its artillery from the Fujian coast that was meant to be targeting Taiwan, to a location near Tibet, with no replacements available on Fujian for weeks. Which at the time revealed a major logistic vulnerability. Since China is so large and the majority of the population (and military infrastructure and equipment) exists in the eastern and southern portions of the country, moving troops and equipment to remote areas of the country leaves other areas more vulnerable. It took China several weeks to move that artillery, and when it did it left the Fujian coast vulnerable in exchange for allowing artillery protection over parts of Tibet. Also look up the 1962 Sino-Indian war. Pakistan is a problem for India in a war with China, and Taiwan is a possible problem for China in a new war.

>took some of the high mountain passes in a blitzkrieg-like scenario

>blitzkrieg
>mountain passes

thats not how that works

>mao's retardation in sending an undersupplied force without winter gear
Mao didn't have a choice. UN timing was advanced and the PVA wasn't scheduled to finish outfitting in Manchuria until like 2 months after.

If the Chinese logistics timetable was advanced significantly, I think the 38th parallel would have become the 35th parallel.

>If India took the initiative and went for part of Tibet and took some of the high mountain passes in a blitzkrieg-like scenario
not gonna happen. Troop buildup doesn't happen instantaneously. China would know, and PLA would respond.

>Mao didn't have a choice.

there's some that think it was a deliberate act, seeing as how a fair number of men from the 9th corps army were former POWs. and that sending so many soldiers straight into US air strikes and artillery was intended to purge the nationalist remnants from the PLA.

>Stay mad Francois- I mean, Ahmed Al Ahwadi.

Attached: 1516506821822.jpg (910x752, 59K)

that is actually very plausible. I wonder how shit would have turned out if someone just capped Mao right before 1949 and DXP and ZEL consolidated power.

>I wonder how shit would have turned out if someone just capped Mao right before 1949 and DXP and ZEL consolidated power.

>imblying lin biao wouldnt seize power

Nah, DXP would have off'ed him. Or Zhu De would have had some Mao Tai with him and told him to sit his ass down.

No lol. Russia, most of the EU, and Canada would back China. The US wouldn't get involved. No economic incentive.

jesus imagine being french. no wonder hes so bitter at the british

My prediction is that the Chinks and Injuns each lose 50,000 men to slips, and falls. Both will face another 200,000 cases of frostbite and injury.

From actual fighting, they will have a prolonged slapfight, maybe a combined total of 25,000 dead and wounded for both sides.

The World

>Canada backs China
Canada has a civil war because 1/3 of the country is chinese 1/3 is easties and 1/3 is miscellaneous.

>Chinese send wave after wave after wave of infantry, tanks, ect into India
>India kills many but is eventually overran by the army ant like swarm
>Chinese soon succumb to an airborn form of dysentery and die
>both nations a shell of their former selves

>mentioning Canada in the same sentence as real military powers like they actually matter
Lol what special brand of retard are you?

Attached: 1524048030666.png (1119x900, 131K)

>India has enough small arms ammunition for 16 days.
In the nigh intraversible mountain ranges this amounts to years worth of supply

Attached: 126497532298.png (309x246, 3K)

India has huge Logistics problems and about a Dozen independence movements who would definitely use this potential war to get independence

>We finally get to see the Arjun, Tejas and INSAS fail spectacularly in a shooting war

>implying the chinese would fare better in the mountains
there would be no offensives in this war, just light probing and artillery

Each side can field 1 million troops a day with pointed sticks for ever.
The populations can block all movement with dead bodies alone. They would have to use nukes just to clear the passes.
Americans fail at understanding numbers as vast as China and India.

>In the nigh intraversible mountain ranges
Thats what India thought before losing a war with a near 7:1 K/D ratio in favour of China when they had to face the fact that the Himalaya is not an impenetrable monolith protecting India. (unless you believe the Indian bullshit that it was "only" 2:1 K/D ratio in favour of China and 4 times more Pajeets captured by China than killed because they couldnt deny the number of captives)

Remarkably Pajeets have hardly learned their lesson given near 80% of the armory and infrastructure upgrade projectes to move from "not a sign of human civilization" to "we have some rubble roads, trenches and mud huts" in an attempt to match up with 1960 China, have not been finished yet and Pajeets and Pajeet poster seem to be under the impression that the entire world around them has stood still for the past 50 years.