What is the best all round pistol

What is the best all round pistol

Attached: 1911 and Glock side by side.jpg (4048x3036, 2.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=388
youtu.be/lLk1v5bSFPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

G19.

Ruger Redhawk model # 5060
>tfw hard to go wrong with 8 shots of .357

Attached: 5060.jpg (475x223, 16K)

I know I'm going to get hate for saying this, but for all around, probably a Glock 19.

P2000, followed by the Glock 19

He said best pistol, not ugliest pistol

Attached: 1325531282321.gif (500x500, 862K)

Hi there

Attached: 7-g9hc_1.jpg (550x550, 35K)

G19

Depends.
Most versatile I'd say is a 4 inch barrel .357 revolver.
If I personally had to pick one , I'd go with a Glock 19 with a .22 conversion kit.

Beretta 92. It's only disliked because people see it as the "vanilla" to rebel against.

is the gen 5 g19 worth the extra money or should I just get a gen 3/4

That depends. If you can get a good deal on a Gen 4 do it. I personally like the finger grooves, but to each their own. If you don't like them, spend the extra cash and buy a Gen 5.

Or just buy a P30

I heard the barrel was improved on the Gen 5 also, What is a "good deal" on a gen 4

Revolvers are obsolete.

One that will drop a full grown man in a few shots

They gen 5 has a better finish on the slide. To prevent rusting. The barrel has different polyginal riffling. For better accuracy. Trigger is shit, and plastic sights. But hey, its all about dat' rollmark!

Gen 5 is like $599-550 brand new.
500 used.
Gen 4 still is commanding $499. So perhaps $450 would be a good deal?

good info thanks guys. just tired of my full size MP9 and looking for something a bit more conealable

G19, best size to capacity, great reliability, and good to adequate everything else

Sig p2022
-DA/SA
-no safety
-perfect median size

>DA/SA
>current year +3

I agree with this post entirely. A g19 or a p30 are the best options for a do it all 9mm imo
The barrel was just a switch from polygonal rifling so that it can shoot led safely at the cost of a bit reduced velocity

SP2022 is pretty underrated

numale detected

I'd throw the P2000 in alongside the P30 as I think it makes for a better carry gun.

>p30
>not the VP9

Vp9 a big, low capacity for size, worse trigger than p30
Somehow I've never got to shoot one but I've heard good things

>all round pistol
Well I'm not huge on wheelgats but given your specifications I'd say probably the Medusa.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Yeah, fuck safety and a good trigger.

There isnt one
>Next stupid, painfully vague question

Fires a random mix of cartridges, but cant shoot a single one of them well.
38/357 will rupture cases due to excessive chamber diameter.
9mm will tumble do to excessive chamber throat.

user...

Attached: Cr1weARW8AAdwDt.jpg (1200x799, 113K)

>There isnt one
wrong

Ok, kill a brownbear with a deep concealment piece, then CC a bear defense gun in a swimsuit

>deep concealment piece
>all around gun
Pick one

Ok, kill a brownbear with a glock 19 then

I have no desire to kill one of God's magnificent innocent creatures. You're a sick fucking person.

If you magdump into a bear's head with 9mm you will kill it.

It's not something I'd want to rely on but it would work if you get a square hit toward the brain and it doesn't glance. Best bet would be 124 or 147 grain flat nose fmj

What is the best all round car

Attached: lol129.png (817x891, 32K)

>best all-round pistol

Attached: minneapolis_palm_pistol_F.jpg (600x400, 40K)

Toyota Tacoma desu

cz-75 sp01

whoa, whoa, whoa....what about the previous gens? i thought they were 'perfeckshun'?

>glockbois

Attached: wrong.jpg (167x175, 13K)

Wrong

>1911
>Won several wars
>45 ACP
>Aesthetic
>Designed by JMB
>All steel
>Hammer fired
>Ergo AF
>More than enough ammo to kill anything that moves

Attached: 1911ftw.jpg (600x400, 109K)

a good 1911 is actually pretty teriffic desu

>1911 is actually pretty teriffic
I wasn't completely shitposting, I love my 1991...

...except for the fact that it says 1991 and is series 80...

..but otherwise it's still fun as fuck to shoot and it's still a completely viable pistol for any situation

Attached: woe is me.png (509x619, 8K)

This is a Fuddy-Five™ thread now.

Attached: AE4CC7B6-D44B-43D2-9002-63F01111C900.jpg (383x500, 173K)

buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=388

This is now a Cooper thread, sir.

Which, by extension, makes this a 1911 thread.

Attached: coop.jpg (745x420, 36K)

>960 rowland does it better tho

I'm right. revolvers are bulky, far more difficult to reload and hold less ammo than a modern pistol

But autos jamalam senpai

fpbp desu
i really want to say P226, but honestly, fpbp

Attached: 20180412_231522.jpg (4032x1960, 2.6M)

>inb4 "but revolvers aren't immune to catastrophic failures so that doesn't matter!"

also revolvers don't have safeties

Attached: MGS Revolver Ocelot.jpg (960x1280, 204K)

CZ75

Children off Jow Forums

hail To The King, Baby

Attached: Kel-Tec_PMR-30_.22_Magnum_.22_WMR_Pistol_Polymer_Frame_Oleg_Volk_11[1].jpg (1600x1067, 267K)

For what CONTEXT, YOU MOUTH-BREATHING GENETIC FAILURE?

This is like asking "What is the best all round (by the way, it's "all-around", otherwise you're asking for something completely spherical, holy shit take notes) shirt? You know, just like, the shirt that's the best at everything, all-around."

The only reason they make so many goddamn different pistols/handguns is because whenever they make one they're thinking "I want to make a pistol that is very good at _______, hopefully doing/exhibiting this even better than other pistols." Sometimes this "context" is weight, sometimes this context is environment, sometimes this context is speed, or accuracy, or "stopping power".

Now, if you're looking for a very "well-rounded" (oh look at that, another term that uses "round" without meaning spherical, seriously get a pen) pistol/handgun, then what you'll get is a variety of different pistols/handguns that are good or okay for many different things, but not really great at anything in particular. Even here you will get a variety, because each of these "general purpose" pistols/handguns will lean slightly toward some variety of traits/strengths over others.

HK USP

All joking aside, I do miss how creative people were trying to get with multi-shot pistols back when the concept was new, even attempting to flatten and reduce a standard-caliber revolver to fit within the palm.

It's too bad most of the tinkering stopped when the average calibers were no longer little things like 7mm (which were only due to antiquated medicine, when getting shot was getting shot, end of story, you were probably fucked, if not now then later, even if it was a tiny bullet), and as the rounds became more powerful the results of fucking up were more severe, so stricter gun manufacturing laws started to get put in place.

I like how we're still seeing people fucking around with ideas like helical magazines, but we'll never get crazy shit like the Dardick again.

Can anyone recommend a replacement trigger for the glork? One you’ve shot that is honestly better? My budget is around $200

>autismal rampage

Attached: woodland-crime-png-4-bonus.png (507x515, 67K)

This

youtu.be/lLk1v5bSFPw

Get good

its like the ugly not ugly/ so ugly she is cute girl

Why the G19 and not the G17? G17 holds 2 more rounds.

Indeed, and would still bang in the end

Concealment and easier to draw. G19 can take g17 mags anyway

Makes sense... I snagged a G17L so obviously that's not something you'd carry

Attached: G17L.jpg (4032x3024, 2.36M)

Always liked the look of those long slides though

No pistol has ever won any war. Pistols are useless in a martial context.

CZ P10C
>Glockfags btfo
Sorry your celebrity handgun is obsolete

P229 West german police trade in. You'll know it won't fail you like the P365

Sig 229 or glock 32

Pretty much anything 357 sig

I dunno, this one ended WW2

Attached: main-qimg-51746b242dd203eac555df9fb0d366f7-c.jpg (564x409, 45K)

Honda Civic Hatchback 1992-2000. Bulletproof reliability, huge cargo space, replacememt parts are dirt cheap, huge aftermarket that allows all sorts of stupid mods that can make it ridiculously fast for only a few thousand bucks if you want.

They have their places in urban operations or really anywhere with enclosed spaces.

my dick is longer than that

no, its not.

I forgot to mention. The Gen4 glock has a massive aftermarket to modify it better then the Gen5 glock. Even though, stock the gen5 is better then the gen 4

If I could only have one handgun, this would be my pick.

Attached: pix389865739.jpg (567x425, 77K)

This hurts my trypophobia

Attached: Korean Girl Scared.webm (1080x1920, 2.99M)

Glocks are the sexiest pistols to own, especially the ones with custom slides.

Attached: Taran-Wick-Combat-Top-e1505671881112.png (1276x1027, 249K)

blawk 19

Attached: IMG-0576.jpg (3994x2268, 3.35M)

That's a pretty good idea tho senpai and I hope it gets better but Lel-kek is laughable at QC. That and a 10mm sounds like the perfect hiking guns.

sad but true

is it much better than a G17?

Ok so then use that autistic brain of yours and figure out which pistols "lean slightly woard some variety of traits/strengths over others" less than other pistols on the market. Fucking numbskull.

Mein negros

Attached: IMG_20180508_180121699_LL~2.jpg (3418x2951, 2.39M)

>Call someone a numbskull
>As you drool out a sloppy mess of words that fail to adhere to any form of logic

What are you actually trying to say? "Tell me which gun does everything the best instead of just some things"? If you aren't a native English-speaker that's okay, just help me out here because it seems like you have literally no idea what you're talking about, and are getting frustrated by your own incompetence.

Was about to spam 1911s but actually considering all around, I would have to say a .357 mag with a 4-5" bbl. Good for self defense, relatively long range shots, though I can't think of a scenario for that, and if you're dropped in the woods you can still take deer.

G19 preferably GEN 5

PHILLIPS AND RODGERS MEDUSA 47
CAN YOUR PISTOL FIRE MORE THAN 1 CARTRIDGE LOL I DIDNT THINK SO FKN NOOB
M E D U S A
E
D
U
S
A
There was one on gunbroker for 6.5k that no one bought, I hope that prick puts it up again for a lower price.

Attached: medusa-revolver.jpg (2322x1754, 1.44M)

>trypophobia

Attached: 1518664169854.jpg (268x252, 31K)

Not that guy, but without the foreign bodies in the holes it doesn't seem as bad. What happened to that guy?