Is the trunk gun a meme...

Is the trunk gun a meme? I can think of very few instances somebody would be in a situation where they would need more than a CCW.

Do any Jow Forumsomrades have a trunk gun? What kind of gun is it? Do you have any suggestions for a trunk gun?

Attached: 2BA799F2-DDBF-40B0-BBA4-06AC2C8D29C9-4496-000003991C38269E.png (900x672, 794K)

Yeah I do. I leave it in my car after a trip to the range. Basic bitch ar. Usually it's two guns or sometimes three. Yeah yeah I know
>asking to have their guns stolen
Not happening. I don't live in the shitty ghetto.

>Is the trunk gun a meme?
No, you underage memetard.
Some people, believe it or not, think it's worth the minimal investment to leave a gun in their trunk.

Yep

Attached: 20180430_114637.jpg (3264x1836, 1.73M)

is that a mask?

The really scary part is that it ISN'T a mask

Attached: 1519542978485.jpg (516x513, 93K)

>reverse image search
>just this thread

Attached: 1512358134735.jpg (240x240, 14K)

Nope, but the Glovebox gun is better

some people live where there are animals are common enough that having something bigger than 9mm could be advantageous

but 9mm will ventilate any nigger, thats the animals im most worries about.

Then you don't have a need for a trunk gun. Other people might find it useful.
Not everyone needs to do the same thing as everyone else, you know.

>tfw hatchback owner
Trunks are a meme.

Attached: 1528760199870.jpg (1200x900, 121K)

If you fantasize about getting into a firefight and as a result leave you gucci ar in your truck for tyrone to snag then yes, truck guns are a meme for you

>tfw pickup truck and wagon owner
Trunks are indeed a meme.

Attached: 1505584111355.jpg (474x548, 58K)

>Not happening. I don't live in the shitty ghetto.

How naive.

It's hard for you urbanites to understand, but some of us actually live where niggers aren't, and thus don't have any need to worry about niggers all the time. We're both more likely to need a rifle, and less likely to have it stolen out of out vehicle, so truck/trunk guns are more likely to make sense.

>I don't live in the shitty ghetto.
I'll inform criminals they can't travel

Sometimes you're going to pick up your boss's laundry and there might be three or four guys there, not even counting your guy. You should have shotguns for that kind of deal.

Attached: 600px-Pulp-star1.jpg (600x255, 50K)

I just make do with my carry weapon. If I had money to burn I'd like the idea of a trunk gun so I can go on impromptu range visits but then I'd have to take it out to clean anyway

An AR-15 and Glock 20 is the perfect truck guns.

Attached: 20.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

What's the mask for user?

Nice fuel cell

I wouldn't know, I own a truck.

>So what about a truck gun, user?
I wouldn't know, I don't dedicate a gun to my truck, either...

Attached: btf2099.jpg (428x500, 25K)

Attached: Worried Laughter.png (520x678, 301K)

that's what the truck gun meme is for user

>Heat: hockey masks for bank robbers
>The Dark Knight: clown masks for bank robbers
>The Town: nun masks for bank robbers
>????: waifu masks for bank robbers

Attached: sheNANIgans.jpg (1398x600, 54K)

do you know why there's not really much crime outside of ghettos? because they don't really.

>filename
fuck

Attached: .do you like hurting other people.png (267x228, 138K)

don't forget Point Break with ex-president masks.

>dubs of how-could-I-forget

TBQH I haven't watched Point Break since my dad rented it on VHS from Blockbuster.

Attached: RRPB.jpg (640x360, 26K)

I have my AK in a gutted golf bag with a rain cover laying across the back seats of my Explorer. It isn't secured in any way, but I always park my vehicle in the most exposed space possible, with visibility from the roads/buildings on every side to deter theft or even prowling. Also it comes in every night. It doesn't really cost me anything to have it with me, and long guns not immediately accessible at the scene have been employed to stop shootings before. Sutherland Springs would be the most widely reported recent example of such

Attached: 1524355190149.jpg (455x348, 83K)

It's not a trunk gun you fucking urbanite scum, it's a truck gun. If you don't own a truck, you don't need a truck gun.

yes only fags have trunks and not trucks

Are you stupid?

Truck* gun you city slicker faggot.

>leaving a gun in your car
>not owning land
Thanks for arming the underprivileged minorities who have just been beat down by racist government practices.

Attached: nogz.gif (320x240, 367K)

I leave a PSAR15 in my trunk. It has a sightmark holo on it that I got on sale for $50, 5 mags ($10 each plus $45 for the ammo). I also keep a cheap plate carrier with 2 level 3a plates. I figure if I'm in a situation that dictates I use an AR a little extra protection would be nice. All told looking at about $600 that would go missing if someone got into my trunk. I also leave the BCG out of the AR when the car is going to be sitting outside for extended periods of time and keep it in my backpack I always have with me

whats the mask for user

Attached: 1507085091464.jpg (522x522, 32K)

Just don't carry a little subcompact cuckgun and you won't feel like you need a rifle. Carrying a compact or full-size makes you feel a lot more safe. The rifle would just seem unnecessary and honestly when are you gonna have time to get to your trunk? You're burdening yourself and risking putting a gun in the hands of a criminal.

I have forgotten how wonderful that is

I cant legally cc so i have a trunk gun for my get home bag, i also work 78km from home.
I seem to use it for dispatching vermin found around the inlaws barn alot though, good practice!

A shotgun, mask, flashlight, and rope in your trunk, eh? What are you? This screams probable cause.

>feel
>seem
And if you keep a rifle in your rig so you can shoot a coyote when you see a coyote? I don't see where all the feels and seems come into it, or how carrying a bigger handgun will magically give me the marksmanship of Elmer Kieth. I know (not feel) what I can and can't hit, and I can hit coyotes a lot further with a rifle than a handgun.

I live in rural Wyoming and am the same way; in about 70 years of living hear my grandfather hasn't had his vehicle broken into either. If someone wants my cheap Maverick 88, they can have it.

I heard this from a buddy, but a great way to get a car back if it is stolen.

>get nugget
>zip tie cheap ass scope to nugget
>hide nugget in car trunk
>car gets dindo
>report that car had high power sniper rifle in trunk to police
>car found in days
>collect dirty looks when cops see the high power sniper rifle is a nugget

Hey, I have that mask too!

Attached: hand over the doujinshi.jpg (1080x1920, 237K)

Whats uh..what's goin on here?

Attached: drugs.jpg (471x508, 49K)

Clean your damn mirror. Clean the whole damn place
Nice phone and gun, though

>trunk gun
You mean front seat, top down gun?

Attached: 20180618_141403~2.jpg (2632x2795, 1.67M)

A trunk gun stopped the Sutherland Springs shooter 7 months ago.

>mfw reading and your pic related
Idk why.
Thanks for the giggle m8

Attached: 1525483431146.png (600x753, 604K)

Close your dust cover, LARPing faggot.

>reverse image search comes back empty
Jesus Christ

Attached: 61DB2C23-2027-46B9-858D-E9851D8C86E1.jpg (1080x1050, 296K)

Trunk or truck?

Not even larping, this is how I drive

Attached: 20180423_193539.jpg (4032x3024, 3.24M)

Nice Miata

I don’t have one yet, but my grandpa kept a sidefolder AK in his Ranger like pic related. He had the jump seats in the back of the cab and the AK usually was rested there. I remember him sticking it out the window to deal with coyotes and mountain lions more than a few times.

Attached: DB756810-D842-4648-B983-69E6C2F91EA9.jpg (700x525, 49K)

It's not literally in my trunk, but I do keep a gun in my car and I call it a trunk gun because it sounds better than "car gun" or "the gun in my car." It's just a cheap .357 that I don't really care about losing.

They would need probable cause in order to search his trunk. It's suspicious but it's not illegal. And don't forget the bolt cutters.

Thanks bro

Attached: 20180618_140239~3.jpg (3531x2096, 1.38M)

>trunk gun
>tubbed rear end
wtf

I got a pardner pump protector exactly for that purpose, and because I wouldn't feel that bad if a shotgun I paid $120 for got stolen

why does that look like joe rogan

If you have a truck gun and your job doesn't specifically call for it (rancher, law enforcement, some third thing) Then either A: you're in a place where you can't have a CC on you frequently in which case being in a life or death situation hinges on you running out to your car and then you're fucked. Or B: you're autistic/ paranoid/ some third thing

and the cons of it would be
>looks bad if you're ever arrested and they search your car
>libtards at work would lose their shit if they learn it's there
>It's way more likely to be stolen
>If it's not concealed it makes your vehicle a target for theft
>It makes you look like some third thing

Tbh, it looks like a nice way to get shot by a state trooper.

There are about three sort of justifications for a truck gun
>To respond to mass shooters
Pretty braindead considering how unkess it's sone kind of perfect storm of unlikelihoods you will never deal with this in your life. At best you'll see soneone else get robbed from afar and decide to scare the guy and risk getting shot.
>To remove pests
Hogs are a bitch so if you live somewhere that they are a problem, might as well get sone din din.
>You work a dangerous job that may require you to shoot people
Only applies to Border Patrol/LEOs or proper gubmint spooks, so no one on here.

Mostly poaching here in wa every time I'm wheeling I see some fag with a rifle sitting on a tailgate creeping around the trails

Lots of guys in Ontario just wedge one between the seat and console of their truck

I work in an office and I carry my pistol in my bag I keep near me. I can't cc or open carry due to my work. I live in Arizona in a pretty sketchy neighborhood. Roaming packs of muds and chimps looking for trouble. Ghetto bird flying around with the spotlight on quite a few times. Neighborhood filled with Mexicans who have served 5 years or more for armed robbery, sexual crimes against children, etc. I'm always armed with a long gun in my car, and I never leave it in there, I sling it on my back to and from work when leaving and entering my home. In AZ if you have an open long gun in your vehicle and you're stopped you wont have a problem unless you're an illegal, a felon, or acting funny. Pretty common here.

Attached: Screenshot_20171121-223004.png (1080x2220, 520K)

You're not the only one, Jow Forumsomrade.

and possibly stolen electronics in the top left corner

>WOW can U GUYS IMAGINE that this guy put TWO (2) OBJECTS in the trunk of his car and took a picture
>XD NO REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH RESULTS
ok

Care to explain the armed fur

Attached: Screenshot_20180622-173553_Mimi.jpg (1080x734, 149K)

In Payday 2 you could have a animoo girl as a mask.

That's one hell of a good looking mask isn't it?

The fact I'm conflicted between being fullmast cuz gun and inverted because mask makes me sad and confused

Attached: 1528826034154.jpg (1024x911, 220K)

Friend on fb with catshoop to protect opsec

Attached: 20180522_185521.jpg (1164x1440, 477K)

Every true Jow Forumsommando should aspire to have a trunk full of guns like Danny Glover in predator 2

Attached: Pred2_026.jpg (844x461, 39K)

Bro, he just copied and pasted a pic of a cat over it so he doesn't dox himself.

cheeki breeki

Attached: 20180311_180227.jpg (5312x2988, 2.91M)

And get ventilated by a cop when reaching for registration

Maybe if you're a nigger or have zero self control.

I genuinely don't understand the point of a trunk gun. Carry enough firepower on your person to ventilate a few niggers if need be (none of this six shot revolver nonsense).

I can't imagine a possible situation where you have to fight your way back to your car and grab your rifle/shotgun. Or a situation that you run away from, grab your shotgun, and run back.

It's totally just a traditional thing that rednecks like to do, it makes no sense. HOWEVER, it might be good for an unplanned range trip. Or various innawoods scenarios. Like you decide you want to target practice in some deep woods, or you see a pack of coyotes or a deer in season, etc. Or if you're hearing wild boars around your campsite.

But generally speaking, it makes no sense for defensive applications. Someone explain to me what scenario where it makes sense.

All of this (shameless you'ing, it is my post). AND putting any parkerized gun in your trunk is asking for trouble. That shit will rust out fast in trunk conditions, particularly if you spilled something like transmission fluid or brake fluid (most trunks have had some type of car fluid leak which gets in the lining) which can corrode things fast. Or even if there's a minor seal that's a bit leaky that allows it to get wet and stay ultra humid.

If you're gonna do that with a poorly finished parkerized gun (most low end shotguns). You need to be pulling it out every week and cleaning it. Putting on extra oil just for the fact that it's gonna be sitting in the trunk. You leave a new Remington 870 in there a month without touching it and it's gonna be so completely rusted it's fully ruined (well, it may still fire, but it'll need a complete re-finish to look decent and keep the rust from coming back).

Yes.
I have a cut down 1897 in my trunk

In some cases, yes. As cool as it'd be to keep an AR or shotgun in the trunk of my '90s shitbox, I know how impractical it'd be.
>person of melanin approaches my window and stuffs a glawk 40 in my face
>"gibs money, cracka"
>pop open my glovebox
>reach over my glovebox gun to press the electronic unlock for my trunk
>remember that the electronic unlock for my trunk doesn't work
>shut vehicle off, remove keys from ignition, unbuckle my seat belt, and open my driver's side door
>run to the back of my vehicle
>fiddle with keys before i find the one that unlocks my trunk
>open trunk
>unzip my trunk gun's case
>grab ammo out of pouch, loading it into my trunk gun and chambering a round
>while doing so, mutter to myself how stupid it is that state law requires me to keep magazines and ammo stored separate from the long guns in my vehicle
>finally have my trunk gun ready to go
>"thank you for patiently waiting the last minute, my melanin-enriched friend"
While I can see why others have trunk guns, I wouldn't have a use for one right now. Maybe once I get a nice SUV or truck and move somewhere more rural with pest animals and shit, though.

"Officer there is a gun in my glovebox"
Be removed from car, police checks firearm, grabs registration, looks things over, wishes you a good day

i keep a cz455 and 500 rds of ammo in my trunk just in case SHTF while I'm on the road and i gotta act right

hahahahaha. Isn't that cute. Someone doesn't know how police work. Don't tell them you're armed, and keep your registration in a different place than your gun.

Lots of guys get arrested on trumped on charges for carrying a gun. Lots of officers don't believe civilians should be armed.

Appalachia fag here. I'm not worried about anybody stealing my car/anything from my trunk. The worst thing that happens here is shit getting stolen out of the front seat/center console if you leave your doors unlocked in a 'bad' part of town.

It's really pretty nice, country roads. Everybody lives a little ways apart.

That being said I once accepted money with actual blood on it, from a man that I don't think lived at the house he was in.

So to answer your question, yes, I do keep a trunk gun. Mossberg in the toolbox (I drive a pickup), and a blackhawk in .357 in the glovebox.

One time a few years ago I got drunk in my shed to avoid my wife. Woke up in the truck with a black bear having breakfast from our trashcan maybe 15 feet away. The windows were down and everything.

Nothing happened, I rolled the windows up and waited for him to leave but boi you best believe I grabbed that .357 in a fuckin hurry.

Proper range vehicles....

Attached: roadsterrange.jpg (800x800, 127K)