Single stack compact 10mm handgun. Why doesn't this exist yet?

Single stack compact 10mm handgun. Why doesn't this exist yet?

Attached: Dk6lGAK_d.jpg (640x329, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/17863/redirect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because single stack is retarded and the glock 29 already exists.

>t. never shot 10mm
it's a wicked round even with a full frame gun. Have you ever shot a Glock 17 (or any other polymer full-framed 9mm) and then immediately shot a single-stack subcomp 9mm gun? The difference in recoil is quite surprising.
Now apply the same principle to a round that produces rather stiff recoil even in a full-frame gun. It'd be a belly gun at best, as getting quick & accurate follow-up shots at anything more than 3 or 4 yards would be quite difficult. And at those distances, a properly placed .32 can fairly easily kill so a more controllable, higher capacity gun just makes more sense. 9mm, because it fits those roles and is basically the cheapest centerfire cartridge in the US, has wonderfully fulfilled that role of the single-stack deep conceal for use at

well if you make it then sell it probably someone will buy it.
Get your capitalistic juices flowing

Why, there's a double stack.

Attached: Glock-29-10mm_main-1.jpg (400x400, 31K)

.....have you? It's nowhere near how bad you make it out to be.

Sounds retarded as fuck

Attached: C5ZrpzvVAAA5lSz.jpg (300x300, 8K)

>compact 32
>higher capacity
pick one

>lol just make one
sigh

Just get a .357mag wheelgun.

Yes, have you? It's certainly not unmanageable but you have to admit it's pretty damn stout compared to 9mm. I only shot 5 rounds out of a G20, but it felt a lot like a snubbie .357 even with that full size frame. My LC9s with +P can be difficult to get quick follow up shots with, so I can't even imagine what it would be like trying to control and follow-up shots with that little grip purchase and in a cartridge as stout as 10mm (not to mention defensive loads being hotter than plinking loads).
Gee wiz mister, you sure are fucking stupid! Did you even attempt to read my post? I said that at that distance (3-5yds) even a .32 can be easily lethal. Meaning that 9mm is more than adequate, so sacrificing capacity for a larger cartridge like 10mm is pointless because you won't really see any real advantages with that shooting distance/barrel length. I didn't say anything about compact .32s having high capacity (although anyone who isn't a retard would also understand that two guns of the same size, one in .32 and one in 9mm, would not have the same capacity per se)
^that

Really? Nobody has made a commanders model 10mm 1911? Huh.

Attached: 1528160895746.gif (500x275, 94K)

but he wants a handgun not a grenade

Fuck compact but ive got you a single stack, im sure you could talk with a smith about getting one of these hacked down or some shit or some kind of rechambered .40 budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/17863/redirect

The real question is, was Event Horizon a WH40k prequel movie?

>guize why no subcompact single stack 50ae in a g43 size package?

Excelent questions

yes, it was a story from before or around the technological dark age

Compact? SW 1026 or what ever the short one is.

Might as well be at this point

Single stack 9mm already has borderline too much recoil.

You won't be able to hit shit with a 10mm single stack, without a metric shit ton of training

>9mm
>too much recoil

Attached: diabolical laughter.gif (300x169, 607K)

Pussy, I had a Walther PPS in .40 S&W that wasn't bad at all.

What Is Delta Elite?

Attached: thumb_DSC02074_1024[1].jpg (1086x724, 234K)

The uninformed always reveal themselves

Dude 10mm is like a slightly more aggressive .45 when it comes to recoil

A full size handgun. That's larger than the commander, officer, CCO and detective size 1911s

HURR HURR HURR HURRRRRR

What is Sig p365.

>Single stack 9mm already has borderline too much recoil.

Attached: 1523460415126.jpg (863x556, 134K)

I ask myself this everyday!!!!

Walther pps in 10mm with slightly longer slide when?

Some do, it's not that the recoil is so big but that you can't get a good enough grip on the handle for said recoil, p938 (non-hogue grip) and Glock 43 are examples. Other guns like pps shoot like a dream.

This

Too thick and heavy for being a compact, at that point just get a 20.

Yur retahded.