Jow Forumsube worship thread

Come pay homage, Jow Forumsommandos. Your lord awaits. Ave nex alea.

Attached: DD01489A-4EE0-4FB5-8700-080B9887E387.jpg (350x323, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1EB7dtiUYy-EeAaKM0hMcmJzYVAsCB7WXodXhT_AIiQI/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>worshiping a piece of anti-gun propaganda
typical Jow Forums

>not realizing that the glorious Jow Forumsube simply uses that as a cover story to avoid the nofunz.
Typical retard.

This. The Jow Forumsube holds all knowledge worth knowing and holds all the power

The Jow Forumsube can turn you from no funz to warlord if you listen when it speaks to you

War is the way of man, violence is the way of man.
Through war and violence we have created nations and brought others down, we have invented machines once believed to be the fevered dreams of madmen and advanced them to such levels that every man may carry one in his pocket.
The murder/k/ube did not bring us violence for such a force is beyond even the gods, but it did guide us in its ways, it taught us to break stones to be sharp and deadly, to burn stones and make them into blades, to refine the burnt stones and turn them into firearms. It taught us to use our eyes to see through the sights so our bullets may always land, taught us to steady our hands so we may pull smooth so our muzzles never sway. It went to the Saints and told them his secrets, giving us firearms that could fit into our pockets so we would never be unprepared for the permanence of violence.

Beware, I say! Beware the great witch and her broodmother thralls, beware the children of the liberal who seek to give the power of violence to one side alone; for they bring with them the opposite of violence, they bring slavery and seek to turn you to broken men lacking that great universal force within yourselves.

Attached: SALUTO CUBUM NECIS.jpg (1500x678, 214K)

Saluto next alea

the kube told me to kill chechens

how do i go about this?

Attached: 1518499678897.jpg (1680x1050, 822K)

Hows the kubist bible project coming along? i want to start my own kubist church.

HEATHEN! BLASPHEMER! FOLLOWER OF THE FALSE IDOLS! WORSHIPPER OF THE FORSAKEN ONES! AGENT OF MURKEL, MAY AND CLINTON! I CAST THEE OUT, REFUTE THEE AND ABHOR THEE FROM THESE HALLOWED SERVERS! BEGONE LIBTARD, THE POWER OF THE COSMOLINE COMPELS THEE!

Attached: 1526693759021m.jpg (1024x576, 147K)

Simple. You purchase slavshit guns, those most holy device of the Jow Forumsube, and flecktarn, that which is the sacred vestments of murder, and move into Chechen, slaughtering all you see.

Neat. Can't fuckin wait until in handed a pamphlet at a airport to join this church in sixty years.

Hmmm, I'll probably be dead in sixty years. Guess I might as well convert now.

>start kubist church
>filled with ATF FBI AND Autistic cum eaters
sounds bad

Attached: golany-28.jpg (749x559, 131K)

This HERESY will not go unpunished. Brothers, we must sacrifice this faggot virgin to the Jow Forumsube.
AVE NEX ALEA.

HERESY! SMITE THE NON BELIEVER

Attached: 56FB249F-A694-449E-9C34-232DA7B8BE07.jpg (640x459, 309K)

SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA AVE NEX ALEA

Evening lads. Anyone else make a lead sacrifice today?

Attached: 1529601099997.gif (1200x675, 793K)

anyone know where the murderkube is at right now?

Man the murder/k/ube is still a thing here??? That brings me back hahaha.

The weight of your heresy will stay your feet. And you'll be left behind.

Attached: 300px-H2A-POT.jpg (300x169, 12K)

Currently off display in the canadian art museum it was stationed afaik

Get your passport ready and buy a ticket to Russia, go get some chechens

Today I kept missing with my sks and then I prayed to the kube to guide my lead and adjusted the sights and i sent that coffee can at 100 meters flying every shot afterwards. Praise the kube.

Today I was able to consistently hit a 4 inch square at 100 yards with my AR and iron sights. Praise the kube.

>:C

Attached: HERITIC.jpg (600x598, 54K)

docs.google.com/document/d/1EB7dtiUYy-EeAaKM0hMcmJzYVAsCB7WXodXhT_AIiQI/edit

Since Indians get peyote for religious ceremonies can we get machine guns?

Attached: 1528265804703.jpg (1035x649, 103K)

Hark! The prophet of the Jow Forumsube is among us!

That autistic nigger in Brazil made a church of Hanzo. Why can’t we make a church of the Jow Forumsube?

Peyote AND machine guns, fuck yeah.

Speaking of, I can get some psilocybin mushrooms. I think I'm going to stock up on ammo get some shrooms and have my own Jow Forumsube ceremony.

Grab svt go inna-kube-vahalla-realm-of-infinite-slaughter

I don't think that would work well unless you were camping too.

What an obvious newfag

Holy quads batman!

>tfw you've actually seen the Murder/k/ube in person
>tfw the comment whiteboard next to it only had like three or four comments about the art or anti-gun message, and about a dozen prayers from other Jow Forumsommandos

Attached: 12341324321412.jpg (1200x1602, 987K)

nice digits

Attached: woah.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)

Gods made men
Samuel Colt made men equal
The Jow Forumsube made us all

Attached: 1470946419045.jpg (460x306, 22K)

Yeah, that's the plan. Go deep innawoods, Eat shrooms, shoot guns, cook giant slabs of meat,