I live in a rural town and my neighbor who's at work has a rabbit in his yard that i really wanna shoot with a .22

i live in a rural town and my neighbor who's at work has a rabbit in his yard that i really wanna shoot with a .22.
i don't have a suppressor. his neighbor is home,
but she's an old lady and the rabbit isn't where she can see it.
the plan is to shoot it from out of my window, which she also can't see into.
apparently unsuppressed .22 is 140db.
will the cops be called on me?

Attached: biglipspepe.jpg (249x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8mU3cOCocg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Oh gee I seem to have left this “”””””Solvent Trap””””” accidentally attached to my muzzle device when I suffered a neglect discharge. I hope no one finds out.

Well if you live in a rural town chances are you are probably quite friendly with the old lady who would probably laugh at it.

Still wouldn't risk ruining your life over a shitty rabbit and a 30 second adrenaline rush.

wish i had one. there's like 4 rabbits that fuck around in my yard and the surrounding ones.

i am on good terms with her but i don't think she'd like it.
she's a widow who spends all day taking care of her house,
she never struck me as a "country" person. more like the type who fills their shelves with porcelain angels.

>OP probably doesn't have a hunting license
>if he did for some reason he doesn't care about the part of fish and game laws where hunting on someone's land without their permission is poaching and fucking illegal
>discharging a firearm in the direction of someone's house is also really fucking illegal

Typical frogposter.

Yeah don’t shoot the bunny dude. Put carrots out in your yard or something and get it to come to you

Old lady probably feeds it or at least watches it for entertainment. Most old people i know are like that, especially in rural areas. If the bunny isnt hurting you or your property I say let it be.

so the cops will be called on me than, ok. that was my question.

0. dumb frogposter
1. this whole situation isn't real, you're just a faggot larping on the internet. if not, post rabbit with timestamp.
2. if this situation were real, you're some kind of asshole nigger who deserves to have the cops called on you.
3. supposing you're okay with violating the NAP by shooting bunnies on other people's property, but somehow draw the line at violate the NFA with a disposable suppressor, just open the window a crack, and shoot with the muzzle ~6" inside the window. most of the blast will reverberate inside the house and deafen you, which you deserve, instead of escaping to warn neighbors.

>what is a 16-ounce coke bottle
how dumb can you be, frogposter?

My neighbor used to do this all the time with squirrels in his garden. We lived in a city.
>screen door opens slightly
>Barrel pokes out slightly
>bang, tango down
>barrel disappears, picks up squirrel 30min later
>repeat

>squirrels in his garden
So not in somebody else's yard, then?

Here's your attention, kiddo.

Attached: 544.png (600x526, 526K)

not involved in your stupid NAP argument just saying that it’s possible.

Post the rabbit OP.

Fill a bottle with steel wool or sponges (cut it open then tape back together) then just tape it on the muzzle. Put some gun oil inside first

assuming this is legal where you live. Ideally use subsonic ammo if not the crack will be kinda loud

Here's what's gonna happen OP. You'll shoot the rabbit, you'll laugh and feel like an edgy fuck for a few minutes. Then the realization that you fucked up will start to set in and you'll be a paranoid wreck the whole night. Then at 3 Am the SWAT team will kick down your door, shoot your dog and then haul you off to jail crying like a little faggot. You will be sentenced to around 30 years in prison for possible negligent manslaughter and you will turn gay from daily assrapings by locked up rednecks.

Itt: a 12 year old

Shoot it and then what?

This.

t.happened to me

>you will turn gay
That's literally not possible. He's already gay.

i'm not against oil can suppressors, i just don't have one to use. otherwise i would.
also coke bottle is a good idea, but all i have are cans.
can i stuff it with something to make it work better?
it went away. i'll post a pic when it comes back. here's the yard.

Attached: 20180621_155045[1].jpg (4032x2268, 2.89M)

If she can't see you shooting do it. If the cops come say your car backfired, it is about as loud as a .22

>shooting across a road
>shooting near occupied dwelling
>poaching
I'd do it if I knew I could get away with it

well that goes for just about any crime, doesn't it?

Please do this. I want you to get EXACTLY what you deserve.

a rabbit? :DDD
the old lady it outside now, so even if the rabbit comes back i probably won't be able to.

This is an optimistic best case scenario for OP.

Most people in this thread are faggots. Subsonic .22lr is so fucking quiet nobody would think of it as a gunshot

Since its a 22lr were talking here, just use subonic ammo with a fairly long rifle. It'll make barely any sound

Bullshit. The only correct answer is don't do it.
However, if you're a complete moron who can't suppress his urge to do stupid shit like firing a weapon onto someone else's property without their knowledge or permission and in violation of the law, you damn sure shouldn't say ANYTHING to the police. Not "my car backfired" or any other "well see wha ha happen wuz..." story. Just shut your fucking mouth, no one in the history of ever has improved their situation by talking to police when suspected of a crime (which is the only reason they'd be talking to you, dumbass).

But finally, just don't be a jackass. People using guns like they're retarded props for pranks is likely to create at least one more person who thinks that people with guns are all dicks like you. Then they vote in favor of gun control, at which point I feel completely justified in thinking you're MY rabbit, as I drink my Coke from a 16-oz bottle and dab the sweat off my brow with sponges, pondering what to do next.

idk if it's subsonic or not, it's just loose ammo. i can't find any more.

You've never shot it. Shut up.

didn't think this would upset so many people. i don't see why it's such a big deal,
everyone but the old lady is at work, so i'm not bothering many people,
and it's not even on her yard. also it's a rabbit, who cares?
i'm not shooting a pet or a person. this is no different than shooting a beer bottle,
except it's a bit more fun.

Then go get some

>caring about poaching and game laws
kill yourself you bootlicking retard.

Not him, but have you? I actually have this exact question, though more towards quietness rather than killing rabbits. Some box of ammo, CCI, said it goes up to 80 decibels with subsonic, is this true?

Attached: watch-out-weve-got-a-badass-over-here.jpg (600x400, 64K)

Dude just don’t do it across properly lines. Get bunbun on your land and do whatever the fuck guy want but don’t shoot at some old lady’s house. Also if the bunny has been around her house for awhile she probably likes it being around for company. In that case you’d be a massive cunt for shooting it.

you should use the rabbit as a suppressor

Attached: 10oqp39.gif (320x176, 1.47M)

i forgot there was a postal movie.

Don't fuck with bun.

Attached: 1480887055253.jpg (750x1334, 187K)

>being a poaching nigger
You first, faggot.

it was actualy quite good.

only uwe boll movie i liked

I'm pretty sure those are regulations, not crimes. Aside from that, no, I wouldn't commit any crime if I knew I could get away with it

Out of a rifle, its about as loud as a pellet gun. Out of a pistol, its about as loud as regular 22lr from a rifle.

i'm usually pro-killing animals but OP is a fag

it came back

Attached: 20180621_172544[1].jpg (4032x2268, 1.82M)

better version

Attached: 1529620081559.jpg (2241x1823, 519K)

>an Australian with a gun

Attached: Whats this.png (207x251, 119K)

I'm pretty sure shooting game on someone else's land without their permission is illegal.

>turns out he's not larping
Okay, then. You're some kind of asshole nigger who deserves to have the cops called on you.

will this work? i don't have any spare steel wool or sponges

forgot the pic, oops

Attached: 20180621_175910[1].jpg (4032x2268, 2.44M)

Shooting a gun into someone's yard is a good way to get send to pound town.

Just hop the fence and strangle it with your bare hands fucking coward.

if you can catch a rabbit that would work. if.

now there's 2

Attached: 20180621_182240[1].jpg (4032x2268, 1.38M)

the old lady left. go time

i shot at it. idk if i got it. i'll upload on youtube and post later.
my dad and the old lady pulled in to their respective driveways almost immediately after i shot, but they didn't see or hear.
>you live with your parents
this is Jow Forums, did you expect a non-NEET?

Attached: 20180621_185208[1].jpg (4032x2268, 1.21M)

Nigga you done gone and goofed it all up now

Attached: 1494562269783.jpg (413x600, 102K)

the two people who could've seen didn't, nothing will happen lol. unless ATF is monitoring.

speaking of which, both sides of the road are actually my property, i live on a divided farm.
and i'm shooting squirrels.
there are no other people, i made it all up.
just me on my property shooting at squirrels, not rabbits.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

Still illegal to shoot across a road, but I guess since you pretended to be retarded, the jokes on... someone.

it's my driveway, which divides my house away from the farm. :^)

>fire hydrant
>curb
>mailboxes
>my driveway is larping as a round, what do?

Poaching on someone else's land and killing game without a license. Also shooting near an occupied house and discharging a firearm can be considered a felony in some states.. user its like you want to be fucked by both the cops and the game commission.

>shooting something that doesn't need shot

Nah yeah, you're a cunt

Oh look, it's a summerfag who doesn't know that Jow Forums is tight with /an/ and has always been.
>wanting to shoot into someone else's back yard
Enjoy jail.

>rabbit hunting license
Lol where do you live

just tell them you're going to shoot the rabbit

Here in NY wabbit season runs start of Oct to end of Feb with a 6/day limit. As with any hunting, you need a license to do it.

>Fallout 4
>Bioshock

Attached: fallout_4.png (2916x2682, 2.02M)

>OP probably doesn't have a hunting license
>if he did for some reason he doesn't care about the part of fish and game laws where hunting on someone's land without their permission is poaching and fucking illegal
>discharging a firearm in the direction of someone's house is also really fucking illegal
This is all true.
Most normal people in the country like to have some small wildlife in and around their yards.
Depending on the town police, but most don't like you shooting inside town limits.
Although in mine you can get permission to use a .410 or .22 to thin the squirrels out.
>Typical frogposter.
But this...inexcusable, don't mess with the frog people.

Attached: kcof.jpg (306x306, 23K)

>its no different from shooting a beer bottle
>but more fun

so why EXACTLY is it more fun? because that is different.
would it be because you didn't receive enough compassion s a child and the only way your brain can produce dopamine is to take out your pent up aggression on another innocent being like you so you can feel what its like to not be on the receiving end of dominance?
nah must be because its "fun" right? I mean who cares hes just a sperg nobody cares what happens to him.... I mean its just a rabbit nobody cares what happens to it.

Attached: 1520827873229.gif (436x359, 3.14M)

If you kill it, YOU BETTER FUCKING EAT IT BITCH.
And it might have a litter out there too, don't kill a mama.
Sad

It's fun because it moves according to a pattern the shooter didn't design.

this.

also an animal life isn't as valuable as human life, i don't get why people think this.
especially on a gun board, i would expect more hunters.
that's why you hunt, because it's fun. it's in our blood.
otherwise you'd go to the grocery store.

What a gay state.

Ask your neighbor if you can shoot it. Chances are they would be fine with that. Might even save their garden.

>also it's a rabbit, who cares?
There are reasons for hunting seasons faggot.
When I was young in NC there were very few deer because they had all be shot out.
Little to no regulation.
Now the limit is 6 per season here.
Better idea would be to kill a few cats (furry extinction events).

>no different than shooting a beer bottle
It's a living creature, it's late spring and probably has a litter.
If you kill it....YOU BETTER EAT THAT SUCKER OR YOUR SOUL WILL BURN IN HELL.

>didn't think this would upset so many people.
Are you legit autistic?

>that's why you hunt, because it's fun. it's in our blood.
That and sustenance, bring home the bacon.
To just kill and leave that meat out there, and killing in the spring and summer months when fauna is trying to reproduce is bad Karma.

At that point just use a pellet gun

>karma
next you'll tell me you saw a skinwalker

>next you'll tell me you saw a skinwalker
I didn't want to bring that up....but............

No, I used to live right in the fucking center of town and my brother got a .22 and shot into our backyard multiple times from his window on the second floor during midday

OP is already a massive faggot

>disregarding conservation
>disregarding someone elses property
Nigger faggot

I wouldn't take kindly to someone shooting from their property onto mine.

Wouldn't appreciate someone taking game off my land

And I wouldn't hunt with someone who doesn't eat what they kill.

t. Passionate hare hunter

Fuck man you're practically aiming your rifle at someone elses house

Stop it
Get some help

>Better idea would be to kill a few cats (furry extinction events).
>tfw in NY every LEO or person with a hunting license is required to kill any cat they see stalking songbirds

for once NY is based

Attached: 1521261438311.jpg (461x461, 27K)

Hate to break it to you, user, but the same goes for doggos attacking livestock.

You can shoot dogs attacking anything in my state. My neighbor greased some mutt from across the street in front of it's owner and kids because it jumped it's leash and ran after his cat. Didn't see it but I heard it, never forget the sounds that dog made for the 30 seconds it took to bleed out.

i say again: based

here's the video, i missed.
i thought it ran away but i guess not.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8mU3cOCocg&feature=youtu.be

22 subsonic ammo

OOPS