Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: Canada_Gen4_SLICback-796x1024[1].jpg (796x1024, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/1996-05-24/news/mn-7854_1_undercover-agents
theammosource.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_24_264&products_id=4617&zenid=vmsbkj2hmbkk6dfpn4rvfleqg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone know where I could source a mosin tool?

Attached: 1527165952463m.jpg (576x1024, 113K)

Damn I want a glock with a fucking leaf on it

Right on, dude. Cider and mead are both piss-easy to make yourself, too.

i've made cider before, it was good but a bit more trouble, and more expensive

now i've primarily been making vodka which only requires sugar and chemicals, i can make a liter of vodka for $5~

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

It's like he WANTS to piss off every one of his supporters.

>willingly ingesting the intoxicating polish jew
Why do you hate your liver?

Bill C-71 has been delayed. The House has officially risen until Sept 17th, and it hasn't passed third reading.

because my brain hates the world

>Made in USA
>Marked with maple leaf to explain low mag capacity and goofy overlength, non-threaded barrel.
They are laughing at us, user.

stay strong frens

Attached: frens.png (689x473, 97K)

Don't worry, I'm sure the Norinco Glock clones will be made with maple leaves on them for us.

Quads confirm.
He either doesn't care or is too dumb to know the trouble this will cause.

Those aren't quads, user. It only counts if the last two digits match, like your full-house.

I used to drink a lot to escape reality because being sauced felt fucking awesome. Right up until when it didn't, and then it started making everything feel even worse. I miss it sometimes desu but after also seeing how badly it fucked up someone else I knew I guess I consider it a blessing that I got a hold of it when I did. On the flip side brewing is a neat hobby and a good skill to make some money/barter fodder in SHTF so power to ya

>palindrome tripdubs confirm

D'oh!

I really don't get why he didn't just take the win and then amend the laws later. Delaying legalization only hurts him.

i actually drink less(often) since starting to brew, i still get too drunk more often than i should but i don't drink every day anymore

Cuz he is retarded and probably smoking all the weed they stockpiled for when it was legal. What's Jow Forumsanada generals opinion on this shit being legal anyway?

where my 519/226 niggas at?

Attached: 1490742649788.png (256x308, 96K)

I fully support legalization, but Trudeau's government is the worst combination of incompetent and corrupt, making the entire process a hair-pulling experience.

they'll probably just tax the shit out of it so badly that most stoners will become poor and destitute much like how alcoholics are due to unreasonably high taxes

You know that guy who goes by the name "The prince of pot"? He fought for years and years to get it legalized and intended to get into the market once it finally did... Then he found out that the Liberals only allow their "friends" to get into the industry (at least at first, so they have a huge advantage). When he, of all people, is critical of how it's being done, you know something is wrong.

Also, notice how they voted down the amendment to make ownership of these companies public information... Wonder what the LPC wants to hide.

Attached: Pew HMMM.jpg (750x1000, 110K)

>implying most weed smokers aren't already poor and destitute
In before someone posts some rich actor who loves the weed. People from all colours of the rainbow might smoke weed but that doesn't preclude the genuine degenerates from partaking

even if you have a crappy job if you have a good weed hook up you can smoke weed all day everyday for like $100 a month

people who drink everyday spend $500+ here

yeah, seems they want to corner the market and control prices, and also tax the shit out of it

won't surprised me if the cost of legal weed is like $20 a gram or more

>notice how they voted down the amendment to make ownership of these companies public information
thats news to me.
Really makes me go hmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1526337601882.gif (300x300, 892K)

Good, maybe they'll come around to their senses by the time summer recess is over.

Attached: 1527580882399.jpg (1134x765, 58K)

Lol that fucking pic.

Im fine with people being allowed to smoke pot as long as they are fine with me being allowed to own guns. In all honesty pot has been quasi legal for as long as I can remember. The only people that really get in any trouble for it are people dealing with large quantities (dealers, smugglers) or people who are explicitly not supposed to partake of illegal substances (federal employees etc.) I would consider legalization a non issue except for what these two anons said:

Basically I wouldn't trust Trudeau to have honest intentions regarding pot just like he doesn't have honest intentions regarding firearms just like he doesn't have honest intentions regarding electoral reform just like he doesn't have honest intentions...

Attached: 1525799601631.jpg (512x418, 219K)

Maybe if we get stronger we can kill prohib list. If they'll listen to how the LPC doesn't know shit about gun laws then maybe we can unwedge the nonsense listing as well

Attached: IMG_3172.jpg (720x468, 34K)

>kill prohib list
I can only imagine the screeching by the media and the normans.
Also my parents would probably disown me

Does CHYNA still make AKs for export

They would make fucking anything, if they could make money. Remember when norinco tried to sell anti tank weapons to gangs in Oakland?

Does anyone manufacture 10 round grizzly magazines? I'm having trouble sourcing anything other than 5 round ones.

Why the fuck won't they mail order me some fucking RPGs then? Fucking Norinco, they will go direct delivery to niggs but if you're an upstanding citizen who just wants some weekend fun they snub you

Fucking chinese, I'm going to breed them out of the province for this transgression.

>Remember when norinco tried to sell anti tank weapons to gangs in Oakland?
you're gonna have to give me a quick rundown

Attached: 1522585309910.jpg (670x377, 60K)

I don't even know if 10 round grizzly mag exist.

I'm starting to think they don't.

Not him, but
>A key middleman arrested in an alleged arms smuggling ring was negotiating with U.S. undercover agents--including one he believed represented the Mafia--to sell them Chinese-made munitions ranging from hand-held rocket launchers to tanks to surface-to-air missiles, according to court documents released Thursday.

That led to a US ban on Norinco AKs and whatnot.

Open wide user, because you're making me fucking spoon feed you

If they do, I'd also like to know where to buy them.

Because reasons.

>hand-held rocket launchers
.>Ayy yo Tyrese, pass a nigga the RPG! We bout to blow these niggas to kingdom come

Attached: wefoundyou4chan.jpg (384x288, 24K)

Why am I being spoonfed when I'm complaining they will sell to gangs but I can't just catalog order a bunch of shit and have it delivered labeled as light switches.
>yes officer that's a light switch, yes officer it was manufactured to be a 1:1 scale light switch replica of an AKM

Whoops. Not u

who here /QueerforScheer/?

Attached: 1493922269486.png (2823x2514, 484K)

I'm voting for Trudeau again just for the troll factor

What are some good Semiauto 308s kicking around, I already have an m305, but now I want something alittle more, I know that WK is working on the WKUTE and that the bcl102 gen 2 is apparently not total ass, any other interesting NR 308 semi autos kicking around ?

Honestly I think that's all of them... other than like.. Ar10s

There was an user kicking around before looking for a Vz58 in 556 SFRC has them in stock. theammosource.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_24_264&products_id=4617&zenid=vmsbkj2hmbkk6dfpn4rvfleqg4

Keltec has the RFB, there are still some Famae SG 542-1 s kicking around, the FNAR, LRB Arms M14s, and some XCRs. There are probably more but I can't remember them at the moment.

Fuck boys I just started a new job in the trades making decent money and the desire to spend my new money on guns instead of saving for a house is crazy!

Houses are useless in shtf. Buy nuggets and MREs

>Tfw 3 more years of uni

Attached: 1524374940539.jpg (499x499, 44K)

Keep at it man, proud of you .

Attached: 1529396935628.png (1053x1080, 362K)

The housing market is double-bubbled, buy land in an unincorporated township and build something to live in according to your needs (rather than your idea what you'll get for it) instead.
AFAIK you can buy rice, beans, oxygen absorbers, dessicant and new water drums on alibaba for like 1/10th the price of MREs.

Homeowning is a boomer meme and houses are laughably overvalued these days anyway, buy fun things instead until the property market crashes.

Have you considered getting a mobile home? You can get a brand new (or near new) motor home for peanuts, comparatively. Even the massive, luxurious ones.

Yeah but I'd like my own place so I don't become that bum living at home in his late 20's

I rent, I also don't plan on buying in a city.

Living with family has been the standard since the dawn of humanity and only changed a few decades ago for the benefit of landlords.

I haven't actually but I might look into it

I don't have that many options while doing my apprenticeship, unless I want to commute 2 hours each way im stuck in the Durham Region/GTA

Why not rent a comfy and cheap apartment

Satan is right but that doesn't stop people from seeing you as a piece of shit. Even my parents say this, that (((they))) just try to force people to buy endless amounts of pointless shit.

>Decide to look up SVT-40's for sale for kicks
>Almost all sold out, the few that aren't are going for about $850
Holy fuck mang, I can't believe I actually wasn't sure if I wanted to get one when they were $300, glad I did in the end.

Attached: Sleep tight gunner.jpg (1344x1000, 836K)

People are judgmental whilst having the foresight of a gnat. I know entirely too many millennials who got locked into 40 year death contracts for homes the size of a shoebox in an area that has no fucking jobs. They can laugh as much as they want, but being fiscally responsible looks better and better as you grow older.

Attached: Home prices vs income.png (1159x770, 89K)

Giving other people your money without gaining equity, thats how poor people stay poor

W.e I'm just gonna keep being comfy and saving more money. More money for shit that matters to me (like guns) than being a slave for the bank.

The right idea is buying property on the outskirts of a midsize town and building a house
Get a nice 40' 5th wheel from aging snowbirds and drop it on blocks to live in while you work or something. No one wants them any more so they go for cheap.

This. I've easily blown $500 a month since half way through grade 10 on alcohol

>Living in a trailer instead of building a log cabin, or a Yurt if you want to be mobile

Attached: [disgust intensifies].jpg (645x912, 73K)

This
>tonight at 5, how the radical right wing is trying to bring weapons, considered too dangerous for ownership, back on the streets for any child or criminal to acquire

I actually notice normalfags are slowly but surely becoming more progun even despite all the shit going on; and whenever the topic of guns comes up and I try to bring up how they're really less of a problem than the media plays up they seem general open to listening.

We may stand a chance user, we just need to keep up the good fight.

Attached: 1529098297111.png (1024x576, 660K)

I've always wondered what kind of trailer trash piece of shit would want to live in a plasstic box on wheels rather than a canvass tent.

Post a picture of yourself so I can see what an ignoble, low-class trailercoon really looks like.

If it makes you feel better, on top of $850 svts, the nearest gun store is also selling a mosin nagant for $700

We need more modern warfare sequels to suck in the kiddies.
I worked with a kid who was simultaneously baffled and aroused when I told him you could own an ACR.
Fucking cod kiddies are a scourge but they can be useful.

Christ. What kind of mosin? Sniper mosin? I got a legit sniper mosin for 650$ a couple years ago (which may have been overpriced but alas...)

Nope, just a regular.

Damn that's insane. Tempted to start flipping milsurp now

>Newest CoD or other such extremely popular shooter gets a VZ-58, which is also a very good and popular weapon in game
>CoDkiddies learn you can get them, and they're actually very reasonably priced compared to most semi-auto's
>Fuckton of people now have VZ's
>Government tries to ban without compensation, thousands of CoDkids absolutely lose their shit
A man can dream.

Attached: Beaver barf magazine.png (890x600, 168K)

A-are they at least all matching hex receivers? No way a basic bitch nugget can cost more than a fucking Mauser did like three years ago.

No idea, I just glanced at it, the price tag, and immediately started looking elsewhere

Anyone got a line on famae sg-542 mags?

>Homeowning is a boomer meme
>this is what poor people actually think

>rent
You mean, pay off someone else's mortgage with absolutely nothing to show for it? Best goys.

>this is what poor people actually think
Unless you're so loaded you outright bought a house you're paying the bank a mortgage with interest like every other good goy out there, which still falls under the category of poorfag as well as debt slave.

Sell house and make a nice profit vs paying someone else’s bills and having nothing in the end, seems like an easy choice

I hope you do something useful with your house money like make it so your children don't have to wash dishes like niggers to survive. I guess that goes for all the time and money you spend on guns, too.

Renting can make sense though if you're not intending to be stuck in a locale permanently. If you move somewhere for your job and roomie up its cheap as fuck. you might not be building equity but you are also building more cash funds that can be put into other assets while also not being rooted to one place.

>thinking paying for insanely overvalued assets means you're smart with money
My fucking sides

waiting for bmoq in a few weeks and then attending rmc for four years. what am i supposed to do with my restricteds? can i just leave them in my former place of residence (family, going to be out of province) or do i have to transfer them to a family member, or what? also, do any of you know if i can be in possession of my firearms during school?

Sorry I don't feel like being stuck slaving away debt and having to live in the same damn place for the next 20 years.

Scheer is a complete fag carbon copy of the liberals on immigration: "reduce" the numbers to ~200k from 350k, and increase temporary foreign work visas from 400k to 800k!!!!!!

What an asshole, we barely manage to keep the raghead truck drivers off of our school hockey team buses! There is so much foreign work visa abuse already in the system!

Welcome to Canada, nobody is hardline on immigration.

I am.

*nobody in politics is hardline on immigration.

Unless you live with your parents, you're doing that anyway in the form of rent.

>pissing away money and building zero equity
If you want to move, sell your shit and move. When you own a house, the money you're putting into it gets transformed into your equity. When you rent, the money you put into it gets transformed into the landlord's equity. He sits back and lets his chump tenants pay his mortgage for him, and help him set up for retirement. Unless you just moved out of your parents' house, aren't making enough money for the place you want, are planning to move to a different city, or are anticipating an imminent market correction of housing prices, there is literally no reason not to buy.

>attending rmc
Why in the flying fuck would you do this?

>Unless you just moved out of your parents' house, aren't making enough money for the place you want, are planning to move to a different city, or are anticipating an imminent market correction of housing prices, there is literally no reason not to buy.
Why do you think I said what I said exactly

m305 yes or no?