How do people cheat the system when it comes to acogs?

How do people cheat the system when it comes to acogs?

I heard they contact Amazon or optics planet saying they got the wrong optic, and send back a cheap $80 acog clone and get a real one in return

I can't even imagine a world where that shit works.

Attached: IMG_9469.jpg (1905x1080, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uI0xd_ayNjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And poorfags keep making excuses for why they can't get a real acog

"fell off military truck"

Well like I said the stories of people buying a fake acog and pretending like they had tried to order a real one are dubious at best

The idea is just stupid enough and amazon's return policy just generous enough to pull it off IMO.

I don't believe it at all.

Let's say you work for amazon. Someone is charged for, and sent an $80 product. They claim they were charged for and sent the wrong product and that on their end it said they ordered a $1000 product from a totally different seller. Do you:

A. Verify if that's even possible before all else

B. Send them a refund for the product that you know they were charged for

C. Actually fucking send them the $1000 product

I know dumb motherfuckers who work for amazon and wouldn't even think before giving them option C. We're probably both right, it happened two times and suddenly everyone's sketchy uncle george claims to have done it.

I think that if their management found out, anyone would be fired for choosing option c

>buy real acog
>buy cheap knockoff from ebay
>put fake acog in bx and send back to amazon/optics planet/retail store
>demand refund or replacement since it looks fake
>???
>profit or two acogs fr the price of one

Scam artist are a dime a dozen!
Worse offenders are women who buy clothes wear them then return them and repeat the process like its a running joke!!

Attached: 1520963561239.png (451x541, 112K)

Or you could:
1. Buy real Acog from Amazon
2. Buy fake Acog from Amazon using different account
3. Send back fake Acog to vendor that sold real Acog and demand either refund or replacement.
4. If refund then you're golden, if replacement you have two real Acogs, sell one on eBay.
5. Act smug on Jow Forums

Attached: a1f9bfa3744bd23fe72ef0d8c3ac24a70c3f338e5dcf13aefd9f31046b548af6.jpg (480x479, 52K)

That's not what I've heard.

I've heard people claim to only buy the fake, and return it in the box it came in pretending that they ordered the real acog

Oh, fucking definitely.

What makes you think that the vendor selling knockoff acogs is gonna have real ones on hand? Best you could hope for is a refund.

Amazon has acog clones

Got a link? The only ones I see are sold by third party vendors.

Do it fag and I hope someone shoots your through your scope!
youtube.com/watch?v=uI0xd_ayNjQ

Attached: 1.png (1255x409, 355K)

>melinated hand
fuck off with the nigger thread

Honestly though, save your money and don’t scam anyone. If you scam someone for $1k you’ll def hear about it and it gives gun owners a bad rep. That being said, they’ll def go after someone’s guns if they find out they got shafted

Attached: 540A982F-F527-4ADF-9A22-14A3DBCBBE2B.png (710x718, 648K)

I'm actually flattered that someone took the time to crop and edit a screenshot of one of my posts.

>Do it fag

I'm not a nigger, so no

Steal one from the military, It would almost be worth enlisting just to lift stuff.

>stealing boxes of USGI mags new in wrap, they pop up on gunbroker.

>KAC rails for $180 with the little rails set that isn't sold to the civilian market hmm wonder where those came from...

a fuckload of gear is stolen and sold.

>giving away your gun rights and freedom for $1k to $2k

Yes you’re that poor

came here to read this comment

i have a few should i sell em or keep em for a big riot

>3. Send back fake Acog to vendor that sold real Acog and demand either refund or replacement.
fuck off you scamming nigger. go get a job you worthless sack of shit.

My dad has a friend in the national guard. When they get out and have to give their shit back, they buy an entire chinkshit kit from rothco to turn in and keep the real stuff.

Not a nigger so no, I'm not doing this. I'm just saying that as far as I know this has a high likelihood of success.

Also wtf since when did Trijicon control my gun rights you dumb sack of jizz?

What rail section cant civilans get?

i bought a few USGI mags new in plastic at a gun show a few years back.

I hope you jew whores know that all the fake gear that gets turned into supply clerk retards ends up back in the stock system, and then when people actually need it and requisition it, they get sent shitty gear and told to make it work until the issue can be resolved, in the meantime, anons are laughing and making bank on ebay

FUCK YOU BLUE FALCONS REEEEEE

Attached: angery.gif (647x363, 650K)

you can buy the kit, its like $400 and is not even free float

the P&S are the milsp

Attached: knights rail.jpg (1256x623, 68K)

tank u daddy warbux

>when you spend 2 hours on the phone trying to explain to a sassy black lady that the equipment she shipped you was wrong but she don't know what do, because she just read off a computer

Attached: 1509928852210.gif (520x375, 1.02M)

Even an attempt to commit fraud is a felony. Please, attempt this so we can laugh at you.

Mail fraud?

Once you clear the $1000 mark, theft becomes grand theft, a felony.

An ACOG is not worth prison.

Attached: hey.jpg (310x310, 26K)

Holy shit Jow Forums is fucking retarded at return fraud. This isn't difficult or uncommon for shitbags to do.
>Buy one thing for cheap, either used or a knockoff
>Buy new thing
>Return used/knockoff and pass it off as new thing
>get new product for price of used/knockoff

Then either sell the new thing or keep it.

>Or you could:
>commit mail and wire fraud
WOW. Great plan!

the weird part is i think Amazon just throws that shit right back into inventory. I've gotten things that were clearly used before.

What disgusts me more than the fact that a police officer or soldier getting a fake ACOG from a reliable vendor is the fact that someone in the year 2018 still likes ACOGS.

Truly disgusting

Amazon workers have to process 15 returns per hour

everything is rushed and once they make their dollar quota for the day nobody gives a fuck

The amount of shit behaviors in this thread is an example of race to the bottom on a societal scale. Doing a shitty job, committing fraud and scams, and endangering lives in the process. Just think, this sort of nonsense is going on in business, the military, education, the workplace, etc
.. and it just continually gets worse.

Attached: 20180622_064501.png (672x761, 114K)