Was wondering if Jow Forums could help me figure out the items these soviet soldiers are carrying

was wondering if Jow Forums could help me figure out the items these soviet soldiers are carrying.

Attached: Soviet_Soldiers.jpg (643x498, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

airsoft-action.online/soviet-motor-rifles-winter-combat-dress-north-west-europe-1985/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You really can’t tell? Fuck off summer

Sage

>doesn't know how to identify literally the most basic kit
OP confirmed retard

I can tell what most of it is I was just wondering about some specifics but I am just to much of lazy faggot to point out specifics

He has a little soldier helm, a fancy jacket and just the cutest shiny little booties!

>Doesn't know how to identify soviet weapons
Op confirmed retarded child

fine I'll be specific assholes. I just need to know the part on the back of the first one and the drooping bag on the second one.

I can identify the weapons easily fucktard. I wasn't being literal when I said carrying.

Also I'm planning on buying one of those helmets for teh luls

As another user said, it's the the most basic kit
Google is your friend

airsoft-action.online/soviet-motor-rifles-winter-combat-dress-north-west-europe-1985/

I figured out what it was and I already knew what the item was. just couldn't tell from the picture. goodnight and fuck all of you.

Depends on the era. For myself, I do mid-late cold war motor rifle infantry. The kit for that would be:
ober69 uniform (ober88 uniform for late category A unit, with ober88 cap)

Shinel great coat (winter ober88 for late category A unit)

Soviet webbing (combat belt (subdued buckle), y-straps, magazine pouch (three cell for Akm, four cell for Ak74), canteen, two cell grenade pouch, e-tool, AKM Type II Bayonet)

Veshmeshok (plash platka, rations, boot care kit, sweing kit, messtin with cup and spoon, personal items. Your shinel would be tied to the outside depending on the time of year, and area of deployment and weather. Your plash is either quarter tent or a poncho for wet weather. The plash could also be tied in the ystraps, though I carry mine in my vesh)

Pilotka

Sapogi boots

ssh68 steel helmet

Akm or Ak74

I'm not sure about camouflage, or NBC equipment. I do know that a schm41m gasmask would be carried on the field.

www.google,com
>Soviet Greatcoat
>Soviet Y Frame
>Soviet Bedroll
>Soviet Boots
>Soviet E tool
>Soviet Helmet
>Soviet Canteen
>Russian SKS
>Russian AK47/AKM
I'm gonna guess this is a late 50's/early 60's era uniform so try to put years in your google searches.

I figured it out but thanks. at least some people aren't pieces of shit

Try to nab a KLMK over suit too, cheaper than an M69 and you can use it for a stand-in uniform until you can get a proper one

T. Retard who doesnt know how to use google

Only slightly more retarded than somebody wearing a trip for no real reason.

Attached: 1485065152783.jpg (394x445, 27K)

looks like early 60's RA kit. Im a bit too drunmk to think off the top of my head, but I bet if you google early 1960s Soviet webbing itll come up.

if this thread is up tommorow ill post when I can look at some of my soviet military history books

you know its summer when Jow Forums goes from helpful but with fun bantz to /b/ level asshattery

Attached: 1138923873.jpg (640x640, 176K)

Wouldn’t the m69 been worn under the oversuit?