Why does looking at this shotgun make me physically angry?

Why does looking at this shotgun make me physically angry?

Attached: FB_IMG_1529634754118.jpg (960x640, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOo0tjZsSeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big black things have always caused you a crippling sense of inadequacy.

Because you're a moron

I've seen this gun at practically every gun store in my area. Is it really that good, or is it just a meme gun?

its new and badass.
good is debatable, we know the actions great but the detachable mags ehh. it looks like they work which great and it holds fuckloads of ammo also good but its over 100 bucks for 1 mag. thats understandable but still shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. im fine with my normal 590.

fpbp

Don't know. Lighten up :)

Attached: Cool.webm (480x270, 2.98M)

There's only so much you can do to innovate with firearms without the ATF shooting the office dog

That magazine is so ridiculous

Make them for saigas and veprs

Attached: maxresdefault (43).jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>Innovate
You're joking, right? There have been conversions like this for decades and Norinco has been making factory 870 clones with box mags for ages. Pic related.

Attached: 125.jpg (750x285, 25K)

It's a new model for mossberg and that's the only thing new about it. Black aces and sidewinder have been around for ages and neither are particularly popular for their own reasons. Retaining the whole mag tube and giant fuck ugly mags being part of it, price being the other.

I'm glad they tried and I'm glad they one upped remington in less than a month, but I wouldnt care if the stopped making them tomorrow

I've heard that the mags are a bitch to load, but it looks like a decent alternative if you like overpriced mags, stupid big capacity, and really hate tubes.

Its just a 590 that has been modified to take a removable magazine and had “590” stenciled on the side so take your pick

They don't hold up to hard use. I've seen 4 fail in one weekend.

Because it's dumb as hell. If you're going to put a mag on there, get rid of the damn tube.

Because you are depressed.

>put illegal short barrels on so that the barrel can screw on with the short mag tube
>manufacture 18.5 inch barrels that can mount on a super small mag tube or some kind of other existing barrel
Yeah no, its more aesthetic this way albeit retarded functionality wise. Might be best for balance.

Because shotguns are gay as fuck

The Mossberg is a double stack, so you're actually getting a leg up in capacity instead of just having a box magazine. I mean, I think it's dumb and wouldn't want one, but it is something new and innovative.

I'm just saying that either you put a thick barrel on it and put the rails for the pump action directly on the barrel or you say fuck pump action and make it a semiauto.

There's no reason to have a full pump action complete with mag tube as a vestigial organ on a detachable mag fed shotgun.

i love these fucking things so much

absolute madman

Because it's an abomination.

>that's the only thing new about it.
the mags a legitimately a new improvement being doublestack and all. a 20 round shotgun mag thats not a drum has never been done.

>Double stack
Eeeesh, sounds unreliable.

>big magazine
>no pistol grip
that's why.

Except that it's not aesthetic at all. It looks like it was designed by a downie. A fudd tier bird gun is aesthetic. A rifle with a long magazine is also aesthetic. This, is not.

Big ass tube with a mag?

Autism?

You know, it wouldn't be so bad if they used the old mag tube as the housing for a spring-assist like the SAP6...

youtube.com/watch?v=UOo0tjZsSeg

The tube and pump have been rendered obsolete, almost vestigial. Instead, a big black tumor grows from the loading gate. Note that the tube and pump are only almost vestigial, because now they serve the huge shell-filled parasite, the tube merely serving as a place for the pump to rest while it chambers each shell. Of course, they could have decided to make a semi-auto instead of this thing, but they had to make this abomination meant to suffer for their amusement, because presumably they cannot come to climax until Oscar Mossberg himself cries.

Shockwave when?

Why?
For me I am just angry becquse I think its illegal in NJ

Attached: neato.png (1361x1356, 1.44M)

that really neat

I really think mossberg is trying to perfect their magazines so that they can implement them into the 930. Like they're selling these to bolster sales and to get everyone buying the magazines so that when they release new model guns people will be more apt to buy them.

The tube is a storage area. You can store shotgun shells in it.

Lost at the cherry

That's what the magazine is for.

Normie middleschooler tier post

Just letting you all know that this is the actual answer

where would you put the pump if you removed the tube?

Asked and answered.

Because that shotgun is for bitchmade niggas. Now the X Rail on the other hand, this is for the big boys.

Attached: x rail.jpg (958x639, 91K)

>physically angry

>Great until the reload
Price check?

because they used a 590 instead of a 930

>the baby being attracted to the cellphone, not being unable to unlock it and pulling the computer off the table

fucking lost my shit hard

OH MY GOODNESS

Attached: AB5552CE-F7C6-495F-A5B0-3C593B2A7EF1.jpg (361x492, 133K)

Nice one, have a (You)

Attached: 2CB6BD0E-6FFA-4C4A-9634-3BB1E31DD844.jpg (885x899, 162K)

Why hasn't anyone made a SBS Saiga Bullpup with one of these fuckers?

you have autism