Every other country BTFO

Tl:DR Americans bought more guns than every army in the world and on average have 400 guns for every one gun an LEO has if every single department was combined nationwide and 100 times the military.

Attached: D66B715D-C4F7-4BC6-BD83-3B0F4ECC9245.jpg (541x1902, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/Zc8Ll
weaponsman.com/?p=33875
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Pretty much the worst nation in the West with respect to just about every Socioeconomic measure imaginable, especially when normalized to not include Couch money gazzilonares
>But hey at least we got 'er gunz and can bash the homos

Kys.
Fpwp

>worst nation in the West
There’s still Mexico retard

Guns are cool tho

Attached: 1529542162713.gif (452x254, 2.99M)

Mexico is not "The West" in colloquialism, user. It's Latin America. Lrn3 geopolitics

Attached: 1529515159021.png (307x263, 42K)

Or the whole fact that wages in Western Europe compared to the cost of living isn't exactly hot.

I feel pride.

Excellent.

This makes me curious how future adversaries would approach invading america to take it over.

I mean, japan said it was a fucked cause.

Fuck geopolitics

Lol. The civillian populace has more guns than every military and police force in the world. Gfys everyone else.

Gotta pump those numbers up those are rookie numbers

USA
USA
USA

Attached: 1394608429271.jpg (460x326, 26K)

My freedom boner could cut fucking glass right now

Attached: 1528931322649.gif (288x162, 1021K)

hnng

Attached: 1528028879438m.jpg (1024x1024, 159K)

nice

Attached: mmmm.gif (600x337, 936K)

Attached: homicide.png (733x705, 64K)

>when a butt broken anti gunner lurks on Jow Forums and is triggered

If it was legal I would use my guns to shoot mexican invaders and faggots like you. Only if it was legal though.

Never let the law stop you from doing a moral thing, user

>My anti gun ass is on fire

Yet another reason Americans should control the whole world as stewards of great sagacity which is sorely lacking in all other "civilized" nations.

>only if it was legal
Heuheuheu checkmate feds

Eat a dick every other country.

Attached: 1526677360239.gif (500x667, 1.41M)

PRAISE THE Jow ForumsUBE!

>gun ban ensues
>logical people begin burying them but keeping a sacrificial lamb gun
>OPEN UP CIVILIAN WE KNOW YOU HAVE WEAPONS
>”here you go my poverty pony AR and 10/22”
>that take it and leave
>you unbury a cache and murder their families
Turner diaries now.

>>Pretty much the worst nation in the West with respect to just about every Socioeconomic measure imaginable
oh man we're just the WORST western nation! that must be why all the fucking illegals keep trying to come in, trafficking children, paying fucking THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO GET SMUGGLED IN THE COUNTRY (and still getting caught and detained), illegals get benefits because sanctuary cities lol.

Attached: 1516420309256.png (618x643, 73K)

That's the kind of thing that puts a smile on the face of every true American

Attached: df73511ac2ff12b72a0e483f2d9a2a12--american-soldiers-vietnam.jpg (736x729, 141K)

It'd have to be economic or bio warfare. A stand up fight where you had .1% of the population resist there would be a dorner, OKC bombing, and unibombers all operating at the same time in every county in the entire country.

Unless you somehow crippled the US economy and had everyone coming to UN bread lines it just isn't possible. And if you pushed murika to that breaking point you might just see the pretenses drop and America going full imperialism 2: Electric boogaloo regarding it's allies and enemies.

I'll bite.

Attached: median-income.jpg (704x256, 49K)

this post made Emma cry.

Attached: 1519473175849.jpg (662x1857, 182K)

Attached: 1524530637791.jpg (374x454, 41K)

>holocaust class
There are no sadder words by tongue or pen...

/germanfag
About 3/4 of our history class was holocaust class, i'm not even exagerrating.
Several people from my class didn't even know why the first world war erupted, but at least we've spent years talking about Hitler.

But bear in mind the amount of people in the US who arent fat, are fairly fit and are good with a weapon is a very small percentage of the population. Also, you wont be going into civil war 2: progressive boogaloo or civil war 3: fucktard jamboree strapped with 10 pistols like blackbeard.

Unless youre user with his house of many hi points.

~2% of the population has 200,000,000 of the guns, as well

archive.li/Zc8Ll

Attached: 1485534265615.jpg (1077x808, 210K)

Attached: 1517594574204.gif (600x940, 281K)

>Not burying a shitload of explosives and blowing up your entire neighborhood the second you think you hear a knock at your door
Lmaoing @ ur lyfe enjoy getting dusted by SWAT

Attached: inputContent_1517089410043.gif (490x368, 930K)

Pic is me right now

Attached: It5pprg.gif (285x171, 982K)

Only in crime really, which is way, way down for the 1990s.

Inequality is bad but not by a huge margin over other major Western nations. Median earnings and GDP per capitalist is right near the top of the pack. Education is middling, but the US has a giant immigrant population compared to any other nation: if you look at Whites only it's near the top. Public finances are shitty, but not as bad as many Euro nations, and growth here is faster.

Forgottentarn

It's also not fair to compare a nation with 320 million where 1 in 8 residents is foreign born to small homogeneous nations of 6 million were less than 1 in 20 is foreign born.

If you take Massachusetts or other New England states you see universal health care, family leave, generous benefits, and a GDP of around $80k per capitalist that's about twice the UK. Also better healthcare quality and better than every Euro nation in education except Finland (that's even including non-Whites). Plus we have Tom Brady.

I love it

Finns are non-whites themselves

>april 7th
Who the fuck cares?

Man fuck Twitter so hard. Having to make that many posts because of character limit is retarded.

We are unstoppable

Attached: mericaspace_opt.gif (594x336, 3.78M)

WHy can't even into euro date format bro? Stop perpetuating the ignorant burger meme by being an ignorant burger.

Posted this before, but
>friendly reminder that one day we will find a way to stop mass shootings without banning shit
>friendly reminder that crime rates will continue to freefall
>friendly reminder that we WILL be vindicated in the face of people who have talked down to us for decades
>friendly reminder that AWB polls horribly with millenials and genz.
TL;DR Friendly reminder that we are winning. Dont ever lose hope.

>shares 10th place for median HDI with Canada
Wow is Canada a shithole too? Lmao nice b8 famalam.

Thanks friend, I needed that.

Attached: t8k7rg.jpg (512x288, 28K)

ur welcom fren

Attached: Frens man.png (790x837, 229K)

Move to Venezuela

I'm willing to bet that the numbers they have for other countries are way too low. Canada, for example, had something like 11.7M firearms in the 70's with a stock of 250,000 being imported every year or something like that. If you look at just the last 10 years, the number of Restricted licenses (handguns, SBR/SBS, AR15's) have quadrupled. If we're just assuming those numbers have stayed constant, we'd have almost 23M firearms. I think last time I did the math it was 60.1 firearms per 100 people. It's nowhere near the 125 firearms per 100 people the US has, but it's a completely respectable number.

Even then, that's probably still a conservative estimate, considering that Cooey manufactured 10M+ firearms alone when it was in business. The methodology in a lot of these studies seems flawed. The US always has dozens of references for how they arrived at that data, and all firearms purchasers have to pass the 4413 or whatever it is so you have a tally of how many people are actually buying firearms in any given year, but that kind of thing isn't even recorded in Canada. If you have a license, you show it at the store with a 2nd piece of ID, and they give you your non-restricted firearm. No background checks or anything. Until recently, they weren't even required to hold onto your information.

>muh (((socioeconomics)))
mean dogshit. income inequality is a fucking meme and you eurofags are cucks for caring. yurop may have greater wealth but in a generation you'll be sucking migrant dick while america will be fighting off subhuman hordes.

Attached: 1526534284921-1-1.png (718x119, 17K)

by slowly replacing the population with those who are dumb, rely on welfare and continually vote for larger and larger government

...oh wait

>If you take Massachusetts or other New England states you see universal health care, family leave, generous benefits, and a GDP of around $80k per capitalist that's about twice the UK. Also better healthcare quality and better than every Euro nation in education except Finland (that's even including non-Whites). Plus we have Tom Brady.
t. someone that doesn't live in the NE

Something interesting to consider: white Americans have pretty much the same crime rates as western Europeans. Black Americans have pretty the same crime rates as west Africans. But hispanics in the US have much lower crime rates (albeit a still a fair bit higher than the white rates, but lower than the black rates) than what you see in Latin American countries, which are among the most violent in the world.

Attached: 1440730640823.png (1531x841, 117K)

In all fairness, most of those Hispanics crossing over are probably trying their damnedest to get away from all the violence and gangs there.

So the richest country in the world is the worst socioeconomicly? Its so unfortunate that you are not nearly as muticultural as we in the US are. Your precious europe is all rich and white, thats why everyone lives so well.

When comparing the US socioeconomic ally to Europe you have to remember that the US has 30 million blacks and even more South American mystery race goblinos. The US compares favorably with European countries in every metric when adjusted to account for the white population only. For example as much as everybody shits on the US school system, the white people score high even for a white country

>Also, you wont be going into civil war 2: progressive boogaloo or civil war 3: fucktard jamboree strapped with 10 pistols like blackbeard.
Just watch me nigger

Have some PISA scores person I agree with.

Attached: PISA2015bySteveSailer.png (446x1406, 146K)

>when it even states day and month above the date numbers
please tell me this is bait

lol. u actually believe this.

Attached: il_570xN.555771927_oaeh.jpg (570x452, 57K)

400 mil sounds lowball to me. Soooooooo many 80% builds out there now. Not to mention all the people who will deny having guns while owning a doomsday arsenal.

>unironically giving anything with social or socio in it the time of day

Attached: 1427260402487.jpg (2048x1302, 145K)

yep weaponsman.com/?p=33875

Now imagine how many more are on top of this that they don't know about, think of all the 80% builds.

FPBP