Aus gen

can we get a straya thread please

Attached: 1515905178405.png (959x771, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/greencard/immediate-relative-us-citizen
uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-naturalization/naturalization-spouses-us-citizens
parliament.vic.gov.au/index.php?option=com_rsform&view=rsform&formId=74&Itemid=1054&petition_id=85
discord.gg/kB6Sbd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one has guns here

how you even get a m16 there

No. Anti-consorting laws have resulted in Jow Forums being classified as a proscribed group.

Please leave this thread and subreddit in an orderly manner. Thank you for your assistance, peasants.

Attached: Dm0i2m91.jpg (400x400, 42K)

you somehow get a Cat. D

The rules and regulations surrounding the acquisition of Category D firearms are very straightforward, you do not get one "somehow." Please note this comment has been taken as evidence of criminal conspiracy, as well as contravention of an anti-consorting order as per Comment No. posted on the 22nd of June, 2018 at 19:39 AEST.

Attached: 1509796523537.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

nigger I'm not even australian. you hear that ACIC niggers SUCK MY COCK

lol, WA has worse laws.

Aiding and abetting the commission of a crime is a serious offence in any country, and we have bilateral relationships with many countries, including the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. I will be reporting this to my foreign colleagues, and they will be pressing charges.

Attached: Australian gun laws.webm (600x600, 176K)

What stops us from having pistol calibre ARs? Im cant find anything reguarding them... help a fellow ausfag out.

Firstly, Customs has broad sweeping powers to ban the importation of guns that "have the appearance substantially like that of a firearm of a different category". So for an AR15 pistol they could claim it either looks like a machine gun or looks like a Cat D firearm, both of which you won't be able to get import approval for.

Most states have similar "looks like" rules, allowing them to ban things. There's also the issue with the definition of a pistol. While is varies from state to state, most define it as a "one handed, concealable weapon" which an AR pistol (probably) isn't. It basically gives them enough wiggle room to ban it if they want.

The only state I know of that you might be able to get an AR pistol in is Queensland where they have previously allowed people to own pistols and put them in carbine stocks. You could try get the Warwick Firearms guys to make you an AR15 with a short barrel, send it to a Queensland dealer, put in the paperwork and see what happens.

What state? Pretty sure we can have pistol calibre rifles in QLD although I don't know anyone who is currently wanting one

Hera Arms make a carbine stock for nearly every Glock and a handful of other handguns.
They aren't cheap though

Basically you get one made here.

are there not some uzis floating around that are registered as handguns?

Probably. At least one person legally has a Skorpion vz. 61 (the Klobb), I remember reading a post somewhere (not Jow Forums) about how he imported it and the red tape surrounding it. I think if it's a one-off, you have all the correct paperwork, and there isn't a specific existing Customs ban, it doesn't matter to them. They're more knee-jerky and ban-hammery if the guns are being imported on a commercial basis, at least that's my impression from reading stories.

Wow. Australia sucks

Not as much as your mum does. #rekt #pwned #feminism

Yeah there is one guy here who owns an uzi, I knew someone irl who had one and I've seen one for sale.

NSW, Vic and WA suck

get some lebo mates. theyve got guns

Gel ball guns are making parliment rethink airshit and bb laws so I guess thats a win
better than nothing I supose

Attached: 20180623_000434.jpg (3024x2247, 3.26M)

fucking atrocious that airshit is banned

I've seen them for sale but most states won't let them be registered as pistols. Tasmania used to and I understand they're grandfathered. Queensland might.

Yeah, that's what I meant about Queensland.

Every time i explain to someone how airsoft and paintball guns are in the same category as shotguns i usually almost automatically get an agreement from them that the law is retarded.

Ive been searching every month on any updates on policy or if anyone is setting up illegal imports, because ive been inching to get one of those Dan Wesson bb revolvers they look beautiful
so far Ive seen one site where a guy was willing to import bb guns into australia (through using his gun license I think, or through shipping containers) but it got shut down

forgot pic related

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

Murrican asking, so what are the actual restrictions and stipulations for firearm ownership in Australia? Do you need a license for ownership or do you also need bullshit licences for purchase? When I lived in New Jersey we had to get an OK to even purchase a pistol as well as another to even own it. Carry licenses never happened unless you were retired police or just some gov offical. We had bullshit mag restrictions, feature restrictions etc.

Basically what is the nonsense you guys have to go through in Australia? Is it national or state regulated? When I moved to Florida basically anything short of an SBR or full auto is ok to own. Just curious

Just as an add-on to this, I've seen some Aussies on YouTube with lever action centerfire rifles. Is this because they're not scary Salt Rifles? Is it caliber restricted? It seems convoluted as fuck

anything semi auto is very difficult to get, handguns require you to actively shoot matches, you need a license + permit to purchase + safe. appearance laws depend on the state, it is basically impossible to import anything scary looking as the government uses this as a workaround since nothing can actually be banned federally. It is legit easier to get a .50bmg than a 10/22.

Why dose WA have even worse laws than cucktoria?

>so fat he doesn't realize they're talking about Western Australia

Wew fucking lad, I see we're hitting California retard levels. My condolences

>Live in Australia
>Move to Arizona
>Buy AR15 online
>Collect it from FFL in his garage by showing my drivers license

Freedom intensifies

Reporting in

Attached: 1529547554020.jpg (675x601, 15K)

>move to Arizona
How

Jow Forums hunting trip when.

Attached: wow_tom.png (911x572, 506K)

Not who you're replying to, but you need to find a qt3.14 American chick. I married a conservative Aussie who was sick and tired of the laws.

After finding waifu, you need to get your green card.
>uscis.gov/greencard/immediate-relative-us-citizen

The comes naturalization
>uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-naturalization/naturalization-spouses-us-citizens

>Be 18 or older
>Be a permanent resident (green card holder) for at least 3 years immediately preceding the date of filing Form N-400, Application for Naturalization
>Have been living in marital union with the U.S. citizen spouse, who has been a U.S. citizen during all of such period, during the 3 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application and up until examination on the application
>Have lived within the state, or USCIS district with jurisdiction over the applicant’s place of residence, for at least 3 months prior to the date of filing the application
>Have continuous residence in the United States as a lawful permanent resident for at least 3 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application
>Reside continuously within the United States from the date of application for naturalization until the time of naturalization
>Be physically present in the United States for at least 18 months out of the 3 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application
>Be able to read, write, and speak English and have knowledge and an understanding of U.S. history and government (also known as civics)
>Be a person of good moral character, attached to the principles of the Constitution of the United States, and well disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States during all relevant periods under the law

Attached: 1529090036927.jpg (1227x1416, 539K)

absolute unit

what's more fucked is customs and police can basically make up legislation whenever they feel like it.

Attached: 23BA9A69D71175265936744628224_3833a4ab8e7.1.5.17697906486698574723.mp4.jpg (480x480, 16K)

>government lets me have actual guns that can kill people
>but fake guns are not OK

wat.

maybe if it wasnt fucking illegal to shoot on the millions of hectares of public land or if farmers would actually let us on to shoot the millions of pigs running around.

ACIC / ASIO pls go

Attached: 33028554_405380006608368_5808157211515420672_n.jpg (640x640, 59K)

>ACIC / ASIO pls go
Make us. Oh wait, you can't.

>The tracking of all of your movements, electronic or otherwise, proudly brought to you by Prevention of Terroristic Terrorism (Surveil ALL THE THINGS) Act 2018.

Also according to your most recent banking statement, you should really lay off the fast food.

you'll have your day of the rope soon....

Actually, we're currently working on a member's bill to ban rope. To prevent terrorism and outlaw motorcycle gangs. From doing... stuff.

Under the new regulations, all rope, twine, ocky straps, ratchet straps, and belts longer than size 46 will be required to be stored in a metal container with a wall thickness of at least five (5) millimetres.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5K)

This is just sad.

I keep hearing this but all of you faggots keep acting like someone else is going to do something.
NO. If you want it done you start planning and taking initiative YOURSELF. The day of the rope will never come if you lazy fuckasses keep whining about it in front of your computers instead of going out and taking action.

That is a completely false allegation made by our Labor Party colleagues which is wrong and incorrect. Everybody in Australia is perfectly happy, and we have one of the highest levels of (economic) freedom in the world. We are perfectly able to spend our money on whatever we want that is legal to spend money on. That makes us extremely free, and I will not stand by while this muckraking, underhanded Labor tactics of division and idle accusation.

Attached: 7121320-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 38K)

Nah, m8. I'm just an American passing by.

Oh well look, someone from a less (economically) free country. I bet you can't even as freely spend your money on legally purchasable things as we can. Nice """freedom"""

Attached: 2.jpg (300x370, 31K)

We live in the age of the internet and cryptocurrency. Anyone can buy just about anything they want with or without the government's permission, granted they're not mouthbreathing retards.
I get that you're rp shitposting but I enjoy this.

No no NO. How dare you use a currency which doesn't support the Australian economy. And using the Internet to circumvent our taxation dragnet. This is absolutely underhanded and probably some Labor/Greens backroom deal to get us back into a DEBT AND DEFICIT DISASTER. That's THREE Ds! Jobs and Growth, Jobs and Growth. Support the economy, you ungrateful little shit, that's why we gave you (economic) freedom in the first place, while we stripmine this shit I'm holding in my hand and sell it to China. All for (temporary) jobs and (statistically stagnant) growth!

Attached: scomo.jpg (940x627, 74K)

Australian pump action rifle

WHEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN

What's the point? You faggots can't have shit anyway.

Actually, we can buy everything legally for sale. We're just that (economically) free.

Attached: 3 (1).jpg (620x349, 37K)

Rifle rounds cant touch tips on the primers since that would be a nightmare you could get a pump action rifle with blunt nose bullets

That's actually a myth, according to my expert gun sources. But pump-action semi-semi-automatic assault rifles like the Remington 7615 come with assault-style clips, avoiding this assault tube problem altogether.

Attached: 4770568-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 48K)

>(((freedom)))
freedom is slavery

>what is remington 7615
it even uses AR mags

Attached: 654564564654.jpg (1280x588, 261K)

I think he means Wedgetail's RHONDA they've been teasing for about a year now.
.308 AR10-pump-clone
Hoping they have a release date for the Sydney Shot Show.
Will get one to go with my WFA1

Attached: images (21).jpg (384x384, 20K)

Btw, VICfags, Jeff Bourman of Shooters&Fishers has a Members Bill in the Upper House to legalise suppresdors for all CatA/B shooters.
There's an official Parliamentary e-petition.

parliament.vic.gov.au/index.php?option=com_rsform&view=rsform&formId=74&Itemid=1054&petition_id=85

You have to give a legit email and have a Vic address, so no Gunny McGunface dogshit, but it's our first serious push back against the 96 NFA so step up, cunts.

Attached: 1417578311882.jpg (600x450, 68K)

Fucking when?

Attached: tikkarimfireback.png (800x249, 57K)

go buy some guns
no guns no excuses

pic is my new .375 H&H Magnum, you too could own one if you get ya LOICENSE and a job

Attached: 34985009_1985057755143433_416162956384927744_o.jpg (1511x2015, 525K)

The mystery finn

never :^(

hey caboose

>Im caboose

Attached: 1447201516584-3.png (234x284, 73K)

>what are good Jow Forums countries to live in that aren't shit tier like America
>Hardmode: No NZ, Switzerland or Austria
I just want to own gats and have to let pigs into my fucking home

Attached: received_1819034608153022.jpg (738x741, 66K)

Not have to*

My uncle does.
He hunts roos with em.
Last year he came to visit me and got to shoot a glock with me. Should’ve seen the glee on his face.

The police are going to come into your home regardless of what you want, regardless of country.

Jow Forumsangaroos discord server:
discord.gg/kB6Sbd
we promise we're not ASIO or AFP

Attached: westaus.png (956x498, 16K)

T1X
X

>shit tier like America

Attached: 1529445643544.jpg (596x358, 40K)

I don't think you understand. I'm not that guy but in a lot of countries (mine included) the police come to your house if you have guns to check if you have your guns locked up in your safe correctly, at least once a year.

Any Jow Forumsunts from Qld here? Have you guys seen WLB's latest bullshit? They turn the phones off all fucking Wednesday every week so they "have time to attend to client services." What fresh hell is this shit?

Nah mate not me :))

Attached: t1x.png (1600x310, 92K)

It's because they're not self loading. Any action that requires you to do anything other than pull the trigger to chamber a new round is classed as a non-self loading rifle, and so it'll probably fall into the Cat A or B licence, though pump action shotguns are still Cat C (very hard to get) even though lever action shotguns are still Cat B (bullshit easy to get).

>Scottposting

its pretty easy to get guns here in canada. I just bought a norinco m305 (chink m14) the other day for 650 maple pesos

Attached: 1528528790284.jpg (640x640, 264K)

in canada the Rcmp will only come a knocking if you have something like 20+ restricted firearms (restricted are registered). They still have to tell you ahead of time though

Attached: 1450114628806.jpg (402x750, 145K)

>Wedgetail's RHONDA
Got any more pics?
Interesting. Why aren't they jumping on the lever release bandwagon though?

How about a local made Lever release .22 based off the Ruger 10/22 that fits into any stock/chassis?

Attached: FB_IMG_1528795057451.jpg (1023x579, 185K)

Lever release will be banned here soon imo, they need to catch it early before cheap .223s and .308s come out.

What I think is they are going to use it as an excuse to ban all lever releases.

What Australia truly needs to do is let the states do their own thing again, let different cultures develop. Sydney and Melbourne are so globalsit now they don't resemble Australia at all.

Sorry; use banning *lever release* as an excuse to ban all *lever actions*.

Attached: 1511775652085.jpg (640x629, 101K)

bump

There are only 3 or 4 photos theyve teased.
Heres the one where it got a name.
>anybody in Sydney hear anything at Shot Show?

Attached: images (37).jpg (332x443, 24K)

Others are just partials like this.
I guess they started subtle that only AR-fans would spot the differences to avoid starting another WFA or OAF shitstorm from Gun Cuntroll Arsetralia.

Attached: 3VwIsPw.jpg (1080x1080, 59K)

Attached: images (40).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Wedgetail are busy selling their local FA M4s to state cops now that they all need ARs for the APEX terrorists, so it may be on the backburner or they don't want to rock the boat with their official customers.

Is there any hope for a aussie couple?

>What Australia truly needs to do is let the states do their own thing again, let different cultures develop. Sydney and Melbourne are so globalsit now they don't resemble Australia at all.
Honestly wouldn't change anything, politicians actually looking at more common sense gun laws are few, far in between, and nothing more than a gimmick for the hunters and fishers parties these days. No law that relaxes firearms will ever get passed, regardless of whether the National Firearms Act is still in place or not.

Plus having more or less the same laws at a federal level helps if you want to prevent people importing legal firearms into states that they're illegal in, which is a massive headache for the government to enforce.

Same, even anti funners will agree with me on this one.

Attached: 1524371106785.jpg (1024x659, 209K)

If you can get a job offer from a US company it makes it much easier

RICHFAGS GET OUT JOBEH RREEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1517188764607.jpg (1113x876, 153K)

where does one find a qt3.14 burger grill to marry that will be faithful for at least 3 years?

Sounds like you want a bean teen if you want a US female under 40.

I'll marry you, user. I'm an ugly man not a cute girl but I'll get you to the US if you pay my rent for a few years.