The Jow Forumsest person to have ever lived

The Jow Forumsest person to have ever lived.

Attached: 20-years-after-the-oklahoma-city-bombing-timothy-mcveigh-remains-the-only-terrorist-executed-by-us.j (1506x1129, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/oklahoma/stories/militia.htm?noredirect=on
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He wasn't havin' no "Assault Weapons Ban".

killdozer

>child murderer

>mcveighs final words

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rest in peace to one of the greatest Americans to have ever lived. None of the weebs here will do any shit when Californian-laws become nationwide.

i lold.

OP is right in an extreme sense, like tim is one polar end of Jow Forums

but child murderer indeed.

>Rest in peace to one of the greatest Americans to have ever lived.

Yes I'm sure. After all killing children seems to be all the rage in America. Well done, that's quite the standard to match.

>muh chilluns
fuck off glow in the dark cia nigger. you didn't give a fuck when you burnt them all down at waco

Attached: 957C806D-23C4-4F4F-9075-F459333C0053.jpg (200x198, 22K)

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize you were retarded. I'll leave you to your coloring book.

Collateral damage. Sad, however it was war. Tough shit.
Get back to licking those boots.

>the government did it so it's ok for someone else to do it!
No. You can't sit there and cry about how the government is an immoral murderous cult and then turn around and stoop to their level.

Oh user, I know it's hard for you, but your going over the lines on your 'glow in the dark cia nigger', it looks all fuzzy now. Why don't you start on the Jew little buddy? You like the Jew right?

Attached: 1489923990223.jpg (413x395, 32K)

BOMBS AWAY MR MCVEIGH
>Hypocrisy when it comes to the death of children? In Oklahoma City, it was family convenience that explained the presence of a day-care center placed between street level and the law enforcement agencies which occupied the upper floors of the building. Yet, when discussion shifts to Iraq, any day-care center in a government building instantly becomes "a shield." Think about it.

>its ok that the government can disregard the rules it forces you to obey, and its immoral to think otherwise

Bombs away Mr McVeigh

Attached: 1520806640604.jpg (1092x747, 203K)

There is no other reason to put a "daycare" in a building packed full of the most hated alphabet agencies in America.

It has nothing to do with government regulation you dumb fuck. It has everything to do with being a moral and just individual. The government doesn't dictate morality. You're so wanton about the idea of slaughtering American children as long as it lets you get back at "the man", well it's fucking pathetic and disputable. The shit the FBI and ATF pulled is god damn atrocious, why would you ever think it's ok to act like them?

faggot

Attached: 1528239440788.jpg (573x767, 83K)

>why would you ever think it's ok to act like them?

Because unless you act as bad or worse than the aggressor you can't win when you are less powerful.

Vlad impaler knew that when he fought Turks. He had to slaughter Turkish civilians in order to have any chance of intimidating a much larger force.

>if you kill your enemies, they win.

He did something. Jow Forums will never do anything.

>had the power and motivation to make surgical strikes against the people responsible for multiple national tragedies and displays of rampant authoritarianism in the past few decades
>blew up a bunch of paper pushers and children and went out like a little bitch instead
He's not Jow Forums at all.
He actually fucking did something, even if it was the most retarded possible choice he could have made. The number of people who go on Jow Forums who've actually fucking done anything at all is in the single, maybe low double digits, and most of them either got arrested for being retarded, or got abducted by the government for daring to stand up against them, see point McNig.

Oh shit, what happened to McNig?

>Oh shit, what happened to McNig?

Let the bullshit commence.

>those children were at waco

McVeigh was a cowardly fucking faggot.

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

It was self defense

Attached: 1370640848058.jpg (2250x1346, 2.73M)

McVeigh genuinely did nothing wrong. Stay mad you brain dead autistic bootlicking faggots. Maybe the feds shouldn't have burned kids at Waco if they didn't want their own getting fucking obliterated ahahaha.

Attached: 1527493840866.jpg (469x600, 245K)

Wasn't he unaware of the daycare center that was present? What McVeigh did was Unironically more justified than just about any bombing in ww2.

this

>blocks your path

Attached: 12.jpg (740x599, 97K)

>t. Bootlicker

>uses kids as human shields in federal buildings
c'mon user

>The shit the FBI and ATF pulled is god damn atrocious, why would you ever think it's ok to act like them?
this mentality is why you're going to lose badly while the victors dance on your bones

Like others have said about the Waco what about the blue ridge thing where the FBI guys shot a unarmed woman and tried to goad the family to come out so they could shoot them. These FBI guys should be in jail

This, unless you are a freedom hating communist.

Haha... Oh boy. McNig ain't done shit. Involving himself with the BLM stuff was a serious mistake and it will follow him forever.

I was a state chapter leader for Oath Keepers from 2013-2015. I departed from the organization when it started to take the turns it has over the past few years. Stewart Rhodes is actually a fucking Alex Jones-tier lunatic. McNig is a fool for going down with that burning shitshow.

When I was attracted to OK in 2009, I was active duty and enamored with OK's message and non-partisan mission. Over the years it has become a hive of thinly veiled white supremacy. My role became managing racists and people who made continuous threats against elected officials.

Jow Forums, stay away from that joke of an organization. They've picked all the wrong fights and are just flat misguided.

>blue ridge

Come on, summer posters. Try harder.

(you)

Attached: 78d262f1cfb22952ea4a9e9f78703a7d374ae654939939797ba43fd351de1a0b.jpg (1402x1080, 316K)

What even happened to mcnig?

>it's ok to sink to the level of the ATF
you're better than them. don't forget it.

I don't know a thing about the oath keepers, but why would McNiggerator join them if they were all just white supremicists? My impression the bureau of land management conflict was that it was entirely an issue of retard Bundy family claiming leased land that they hadn't paid for in years as their own, and that this was the issue until one of the older Bundys was shot by an ABC agent.

The Bundy side armed first. McNig was just a jobless nigger at the time and wanted something to do, so he decided to go play army again and claimed he was personal defense for Clive Bundy himself. It was sad.

OK created a panic one day claiming Obama was going to drone everyone. OK fat retards showed up with their poorfag militia shit just to act tough, but seriously believed they would be droned.

>I'm going to murder the shit out of you. Don't like it, peaceful protest is the only way!

You scared agent?

Shut the fuck up, you're antifa.
Oathfaggots got Boomer butthurt at a guy with a black sun flag and beat him.
Oathfaggots are nothing but boomers.
Your entire post stinks of lefty bullshit and disinfo.

I was a state chapter president for two years, numbnuts. I don't think I am antifa.

I don't know what the fuck you're even on about. I'm trying to give ya'll some insight into why OK sucks. Most seasoned Jow Forumsommandos know this.

Yes, his fed handler didn't tell him about the daycare, because he knew Timmy was a good man who wouldn't be down with that.

Jesus Christ you fuckers are some bootlickers.

Remember 9/11? Why was it wrong? If you answer "because they targeted civilians" you are 100% wrong. 9/11 was immoral, but only because Islam is immoral, NOT because they chose to target a center of commerce filled with "non-combatants".

> Little Bill Daggett: Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!
> Will Munny: Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.
> Unforgiven (1992)

In fact, 9/11 was probably a lot more "honest" than most of the wars/proxy wars/covert ops/etc that the US engages in on a daily basis, precisely because it targeted what the terrorists were fighting against- Americas economic domination of the world. The only universal law is the law of the fucking jungle, and that says that if you build a couple giant ass concrete and steel towers, some goat fuckers are going to try to knock them down. Just like the child-buggering Turks tore down the walls of Constantinople because of the weakness of the Byzantines, so too did we lose the Twin Towers because of our own weaknesses.

So, back to the OKC Bombing. What was McVeigh's stated target? The federal government. So guess what? You don't want your kids blown up, then don't bring them with you while you work for a tyrannical government agency. Civilian casualties are inevitable in a war, children die. Acknowledging this is what separates adults from idealistic children. The world does not conform to your desires. So, do you fight evil, like McVeigh did? Or do you stick with your "principles" (which really mean you oppose ALL war and are a pacifist, because all wars involve "civilian" casualties).

(cont. in next post)

Yeah, he made us look like the enemy they imagined us to be. Thanks a lot, fuckin idiot.

Now there is an argument that OKC was ineffective because it turned normies off from the militia movement. This is actually the best argument against what he did. But it is not a moral argument and only one of process and effectiveness. I won't argue this to strongly beyond a quote I will save for the end of this post.

I used to oppose the OKC bombings, partially because I just agreed with what everyone else was saying, and partially because I realized the implications of McVeigh being in the right were, and I didn't want to acknowledge it. Because if this really is a tyrannical government (and I believe it is), then why am I know out doing what I know to be correct.

So, faggots.

Why do you oppose the OKC bombing? Do you:
1) Not believe that the federal government is doing evil?
2) think killing children is always wrong (which also means you are a pacifist because ALL wars have caused "innocent" casualties)
3) think McVeigh was ineffective

Anyway, as promised, my thoughts on critisizm of the effectiveness of the OKC bombings can be boiled down to this quote from TR

> It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
> Theodore Roosevelt

Autism incarnate

>Why do you oppose the OKC bombing?
Because it was pointless civilian pussy murder that only a retarded pussy would think was a good idea.

The CIA regularly infiltrates organizations like that and tries to coax them into committing crimes to discredit the organization and to make themselves out to be the heroes. If you want change, do a grassroots community thing at the local level. Any big organization standing up for political freedom will 100% be infiltrated and subverted by the feds.

he may be autistic but he's mostly right.

Attached: smile.jpg (222x293, 10K)

Ad hominem.

Come back with a real argument or go suck start a shotgun.

So the feds burning alive children in waco was fine then right? Kill yourself you bootlicking retard.

Two wrongs don't make a right, pussy

So you are a pacifist then? You oppose all wars? Because if you believe children's deaths as collateral damage is unacceptable then you must as a rule oppose all wars. Explain yourself faggot.

>Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

>muh optics!
>wants the ability to stand up to daddy gov, gets upset when someone actually does

>The Bundy side armed first.
They exercised their 2A rights? How dare they!
>doesn't matter who fired first
>the lowly civilians dared arm themselves
>so anything that follows is their own fault
this is your brain on boot-polish

Nah

Crying about ad hom is a sure sign of an keyboard warrior who frequents Jow Forums, fuck off

Fight fire with fire. Only delusional retards like you think there's any other way. OKC was merely karma.

good response. you've just proved he was right you autistic bumbling retard. go back to plebbit.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

> sees a well-reasoned argument
> fucking autist
> called out on ad hominem
> responses with more ad hominem

POST.
A.
FUCKING.
ARGUMENT.

Why was OKC wrong? And how do you reconcile your explanation with support of war in general? Does it bother you that you can't actually provide a reason beyond "muh feels"? Do you not have self-doubt because of this incongruity?

>I can't back myself up, so I'll blame Jow Forums

Attached: 1525785644439.png (625x773, 111K)

You have a point, but they were still retards claiming to own land that they hadn't paid for, while mismanaging it in the process.

When have the the feds ever showed up with no weapons?

Collateral damage, fag.

> implying the BLM paid for any of the land it claims to own

>BLM
>claims to own
>land
what do you mean by this?

user said that Bundy was
> retards claiming to own land that they hadn't paid for
And Bundy was opposed to the BLM... who also didn't pay for any of the land that they own.

the M is for Management, them claiming they have the authority to manage is another topic

I disagree with blowing up a random federal building in protest during peace time.
An eye for an eye is no way to go about things. Let alone, some random guy's eye.

Just eat a dick, pussy.

Fire with fire? Fuckin pussy. Like a white supremacist who shoots up a church instead of shooting drug dealers in a ghetto.

Just such little bitch cowardice fucking makes me sick.

McVeigh was 6'3"? No wonder the manlets hate him.

sorry, I thought BLM was black lives matter not Burro of Land Managment and I was confused

>I disagree with blowing up a random federal building in protest during peace time.
McVeigh was literally trying to start a war. All wars start in peace time by definition.

>An eye for an eye is no way to go about things. Let alone, some random guy's eye.
It wasn't random, he targeted the federal government specifically.

That comparison is actually fucking retarded, do you even comprehend how fucking stupid you sound nigger? The ATF burned kids alive at Waco, so McVeigh bombed an ATF building that had a daycare in it (Supposedly he didn't even know the daycare was there, not to mention the fact that the ATF scum deliberately put a daycare there to use as human shields) The dude that shot up a church because he hated niggers didn't do it for a specific event, he just fucking hated niggers.

Attached: 8AybaBf.png (392x369, 130K)

The govt. started those fires themselves :^)

Have we started the fire?

>random
It wasn't
>retarded church shooting analogy
Not remotely applicable
>crying about fighting fire with fire
Yeah, because being passive is working so well amirite

Attached: 1529678257293.png (817x891, 32K)

>federal government
It was a random federal building.
You want to fight the ATF/FBI? Call them on yourself and ambush them.
Don't blow up an office building full of desk working civilians like a little pussy bitch.

The comparison works because pussies target people who can't fight back.

>Yeah, because being passive is working so well amirite

You an nra member? Do you belong to a rotary? No just blow shit up because they should know I'm upset without me explaining.

Fuckin tard

It was an office specifically involved with WACO, dumb-dumb

>a random federal building
You tell me which federal building would be a more appropriate response to Waco and Ruby Ridge.

> It was a random federal building.
So would some other building have been a better target? Your argument makes no sense.

> The comparison works because pussies target people who can't fight back.

If an F16 drops a bomb on a bunch of goat herders without anti-air capability, does that make the F16 pilot a pussy?

McVeigh targeted the federal government and they executed him, sounds like they were able to fight back after all.

Can you even say somebody is "Jow Forums" in any enjoyable context anymore? Most of you faggots are boot sucking LEO worshippers these days anyhow.

K
Not blowing up any building makes more sense, you fucking idiots.

>does that make the F16 pilot a pussy?
If it was his retarded idea, then yes.

Bombs away, Mr McVeigh!

>not holding the gov accountable for sanctioning a massacre on home soil is better!
>if you kill your enemies, they win!
>fed employees shouldn't share responsibility for the entity they voluntarily work for!

Attached: 1527898005028.jpg (339x339, 16K)

> Not blowing up any building makes more sense, you fucking idiots.
So, do nothing while the federal government takes more and more of our rights and kills its citizens? Good idea.
> If it was his retarded idea, then yes.
Lmao. So you really believe- that in a war- strikes against targets that can't strike back is "pussy". You are literally too stupid to live my friend.
So if an unarmed nog attacks you and you pull your CCW and shoot him at 20 feet, is that "pussy"?
How about cops using a taser against someone who doesn't have a taser?
Are you 11?
Listen, I know its hard to acknowledge that McVeigh was right. There are a lot of implications that flow from that. It's ok, your Jow Forums brothers are here to help you through it.

The Branch Davidians weren't murderous they wanted to be left alone and sell guns

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
imagine being such a fucking faggot you idolize a fucking FED

Even Samual T Cohen, the guy who invented the fucking neutron bomb thought that no amount of oil and fertilizer could bring that much of the building down.
Isn't it awfuly convenient that McVeigh managed to kill absolutely 0 ATF agents that day? Doesn't it seem a bit odd that they all happened to decide to not be there the day that a guy that supposedly bombed the Federal building due to the actions of the ATF?

Attached: cia niggers.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

He literally cased the place and was well aware there was a daycare there.

Blinded by conspiracy

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/oklahoma/stories/militia.htm?noredirect=on
>The Oklahoma National Guard confirmed Friday that the aerial photos were indeed taken above Camp Gruber in the fall of 1994 and said the classified project involved weapons sensors and was overseen by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. The National Guard's statement said the truck "had no association whatsoever with the tragedy at the Alfred P. Murrah Building."

>air force brigadier generals, many victims of the bombing, FBI crimelab whistler blowers, and the inventor of the neutron bomb are all blinded by muh conspiracy
hmmm

Attached: TRUCK2.gif (664x450, 105K)

Unless he got a tour of the building's interior, I doubt he could tell there was a daycare from the outside.

Yeah, it's not like businesses have signs on there exterior or anything

Payback for waco and ruby ridge