Jow Forumsansas general

Any wheat state warriors here?

Attached: 1529378969077.jpg (1024x684, 129K)

Who /620/ here??

Jow Forumsansas has awesome gun laws

If you can pony up with the shekels, you should buy one of those decommissioned missile silos onnaplains.

Here in Jow Forumsansass we trade quality education for firearm "laws".

As much as the constant wind pisses me off its pretty nice being able to go just about anywhere to blow up shit. And carry just about whatever you want.

Keep dreaming losers!

Attached: Missouri.jpg (1024x776, 143K)

Wyoming has the best gun laws by having none. Only gun law in the book is an optional CC permit for reciprocity in 34 other states. You can CC or open carry without a permit, and the state congress even introduced a bill making it illegal for federal agents to arrest Wyoming Citizens on federal gun laws just as a middle finger to Washington DC.

Attached: 5000 hours in MS Paint.png (1450x908, 810K)

785 here, are we gonna get a tornado? The winds are kinda swirling right now.

Attached: 1502883215521.png (900x891, 527K)

No, check the radar we won't get nothing tonight

/785/ Reporting in.

>muh margarine

>the state congress even introduced a bill making it illegal for federal agents to arrest Wyoming Citizens on federal gun laws just as a middle finger to Washington DC.
Based.

Are we escalating things again post-SHTF? You can have Lawrence as a freebie.

Attached: 1529379202849m.jpg (1024x555, 132K)

I unfortunately live in this state. Wichita is enough of a backwards redneck hell, I don't even want to know what the 620 wastelands are like.

Yeah, there's methheads and religious weirdos here, but it's better than the concrete jungles of crime, smog, and race riots.

Hello fellow Wyominganon. Fremont County here.

I'll take the race riots and smog over this shit. The closest actual civilization that doesn't breathe through its mouth and have an odd number of chromosomes is KC or maybe OKC, Absolutely fucking nothing happens here and everyone is either a religious degenerate or a disgusting mutt creature that is less intelligent than the lice infesting their malformed, balding heads.

not using the best Jow Forumsonstitution

Attached: kansasstrong copy.png (1200x771, 951K)

get fucked flatlanders

.t butthurt mountain hippie.

Why does Wyoming need guns so bad?
I cant imagine you have many blacks.

Clay center reporting in

>Jow Forumsansas artillery
Is that the Riley Rats' unit?

Having a cold one at West Coast Saloon

AR/k/ansas is you by stronger.

It’s a now defunct army national guard field arty unit. Their logo was too aesthetic to pass up tho.

To keep out liberals from Californians and Colorado. Also, because fuck you we want to have guns. Of about six guys I know well on my street, five have over ten firearms, several of them have more than that.

Also, the degenerates in town had to import gays from Colorado to make the gay pride day look impressive for the town; I went around taking photos of how many license plates were from Colorado or Utah. It was hilarious, honestly.

>gay pride
>Utah
Damn, the Mormons have gotten soft

MIssourifag here. If I ever do move out of this glorious state it will be to WY.

if they have to go out of state on the DL to celebrate their degeneracy i'd say the mormons are doing a grand job.

I thought I heard they still do arty drills at Riley (that, and the National Guard reprobates go to Manhattan and raise hell).

Here in Missouri we have meth heads, blacks, and bears.
But your explanation sounds reasonable too.

I'd say that both of you are pretty princesses, but that's just not true.

Neither of you girls are pretty, you're never going to be prom queen, and you're squabbling over who is going to be the pity fuck tonight.

No one actually likes you.

Rcjw

Attached: 15297312880031145023190.jpg (3264x1836, 2.17M)

>quality education
>KU, KSU, Washburn,
>not quality
t.Missourian
I hear MSU is going out of business and MU is not far behind.

Lecompton fag here, Lawrence can burn.

Mother fucker.

Rock-chalk Jayhawk, stupid fucking auto correct.

>mutts
>inbred
Lol no.

Lawrence fag here, i probably know you. ;)

You dont, I troll the police by shooting rounds down at the river, then hiding in my gillie suit while they run around.

I've shot bullets into the kaw around lecompton too my friend.

fuck off back to your commie shithole

Noice, JC here.

I just relocated from Phoenix AZ to Kansas City Missouri. I have my AZ CCW and from what I understand its accepted here, but what other stuff should I know? Both gun related and in general.

AFAIK Kansas and Missouri have about the same gun laws as AZ.

based Jow Forumsommandos
Thinkin bout goin to the lecompton festival thing today is it a good place to meet wamen or just a bunch of college thots from lawrence?

KS and MO both have permitless carry. Johnson County on the Kansas side is one big speed trap but the cops are very professional and pro-gun so I wouldn’t worry about anything from a firearms perspective when (and it’s a matter of when not if) you get pulled over. Fiochi has an ammunition factory if Ozark, MO so Fiochi ammo is very cheap here.

From a general lifestyle perspective, go check out Country Club plaza, Union station, and the Ww1 memorial if you haven’t yet. Pro tip: park at union station and take the streetcar to get around downtown. Parking down there is limited and cars get broken into, while the Union station garage is pretty secure.

Fucks Kansas
>t. Missouri

>Johnson County on the Kansas side is one big speed trap
JoCo user here, can confirm. Also, imagine Beverly Hills without the beach.

I just checked out the WW1 memorial last weekend. It was bretty gud. What are the good outdoor ranges around here? It seems like its to hilly and wooded for the big open shooting areas I'm used too.

Parma Woods and Lake City are going to be your outdoor options on the MO side. For an indoor range Centerfire Shootings Sports in Kansas is world class but expensive.

Thanks for the leads. Are there any ranges that go beyond 100m though? Or will I have to make friends with some farmers to do any real rifle shooting.

Lmao probably not.

Unless you want single mothers or meth heads. Stay away from them small town women.

There is an outdoor range on the other side of Topeka off of i-70 headed west. It's private though and you have to me an NRA member to join. I think it goes out to 250 yards, but don't quote me on that.

I usually shoot at Centerfire in Olathe. Best gun range in KC hands down.

meant for

I hear the rangemaster at Centerfire has an attitude about people using their CCW.

I'snt that what a pistol range is for?

they allow gays now, im still on their retarded mass mailer list

I've never had a problem with any employees at Centerfire.

What I think he means is that they don't allow you to draw from a holster or from concealment without prior permission, which they don't always give if the range is very busy and all the stalls are full. This rule exists because somebody had a negligent discharge on the draw and nearly shot another patron in the head. If you go there on a quiet day and ask for permission to draw from concealment and they say no, it means they think you're a retard.

Oh yeah, you're right. They do have that rule, but it says to just ask.

Not to be a nuisance or anything but, is there a collection of these on imgur or something?