Innawoods thread

Same as last night

Civil unrest makes L.A. look like a peaceful protest. Police and military have pulled out of the area completely, forming a perimeter around the city. Nobody gets in or out.

>How to join
1. Make a loadout using www.innawoods.net. Pic related is a sample loadout.
2. Save the loadout using the"save image" button at the bottom of the screen
3. Upload the picture of your loadout with the name of your character
4. Every four characters form a "tribe"
5. Each tribe decides what to do and where to go next. I will go with the general consensus of the group. Make sure to put the name of your character in each post.
6. I roll a dice to find the outcome of each event.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>You don't have to worry about anything below, it is only the algorithm I use to play the game if you are interested.
1 = No effect
2 = Enemy is suppressed by bullets from one of the other party's members and cannot do anything.
3 = One of the other tribe's members incurs a minor injury. If this happens, I roll the dice twice for them. Unless they roll the same number twice their actions are meaningless.
4. The target sustains a major injury. They lose all turns until they are healed.
5-6. Target is killed.

Attached: soyboy steve.jpg (680x650, 152K)

grumpo grumpo give me bumpo

Attached: result.jpg (680x650, 164K)

Attached: Suiticus.jpg (680x650, 147K)

Steely Dan reporting

Attached: 20180622_133355.jpg (1395x1078, 999K)

Received, received, and received. Waiting for one more.

Things I actually own edition.

Character: GlassesFag

Attached: Gear.jpg (680x650, 158K)

I'd elect to use my STALKER loadout, gas mask included, it would deter the dindoos.

Attached: 20180506_200811.jpg (2322x4128, 1.05M)

www.innawoods.net

I'm aware, just felt like sharing some autism. making one now.

And thus, our first tribe is born.
Please start using snipping tool or screencap software as just saving the image is giving me really shitty resolution.
Also, I am obviously not as good as last night's OP, but please bear with me.

Attached: tribe1.png (332x522, 95K)

filename

Attached: based kommando.png (653x619, 580K)

What does Tribe 1 want to do first?

Argentine cucked laws edition
Name: armandito

Attached: Screenshot_20180622-144949.jpg (350x509, 120K)

which city is worse. denver houston or dallas

Just went with stuff I actually own.

Character name: Hollywood

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-22-10-58-35.png (1559x1439, 2.05M)

Bug in > Bug out

Tribe One should find a suitable position and work on digging in. Boarding windows, murder holes in the walls, etc.

Attached: Glassesfag.jpg (165x249, 15K)

Not pictured: Steeltoe boots & boot knife

Attached: Innawoods.jpg (1288x1079, 981K)

NACHO (ARGENNIGER)

Attached: 20180622_145304.png (207x294, 107K)

Will make tribe pic soon.
Despite your limited tools, you fortify a medium-sized building , giving you a good view and a small advantage over attackers.

please screencap, the "save image" button gives shit resolution jpegs

Thus our second tribe is born.
What would you like to do?

Attached: tribe2.png (466x532, 125K)

Am I () supposed to be that blurry dude?

That's not me. I did screen cap.

I second this.

Im working on getting a snipping tool.
Any suggestions for android?

Attached: birdshot-4-buckshot-00-buckshot-slug-12-gauge-birdshot.jpg (640x480, 58K)

idk, there might be a built in feature. I know on iphone you have to press power and home at the same time

Name: Hollywood

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-22-11-16-31.png (981x1426, 1.2M)

then it was a bad res, not sure what to tell you :(

I took a screenshot on my note 8 and then cropped it. moved to pc and posted.

I think the app doesn't have very hi-res images built in. All the good looking ones posted are smaller images. blow them up they look the same as mine. Shrink mine down to the dimensions of the other ones and it looks fine.

that's better
its not be ur fault come to think of it, im using paint and it has really shit image scaling

Here you go senpai. I just zoomed in and took a screen cap of your screen cap.

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-22-11-16-14.png (871x1246, 1020K)

Attached: tribe2.png (466x532, 138K)

>I don't know where I am
>I don't know what I'm doing
>I don't know what I'm wielding
>But I know
>I must kill

Attached: 1529631807274.jpg (680x650, 155K)

Hopefully this makes a better steely dan

Attached: steely dan.png (1317x1066, 1.51M)

Alright, that's not my picture, but close enough.

Jow Forumsommando here
i move to take out those tribe 1 fuckers, any seconds?

Not onboard with that. Plenty of looters out there, we don't need more enemies.

Ok fuck it, I'll just lone wolf it.

Attached: lonewolf.png (871x1246, 846K)

Oh as for the name I guess I'd go for BLUFOR Bob, sorry.

Attached: 1529631807275.jpg (420x612, 56K)

Okay, really sorry man kinda tech illiterate lmao

Attached: tribe2.png (466x532, 129K)

Ok, so I guess I'm out.

No, just a lone wolf
You're still in the game if u want

Battle buddies?

BLUFOR Bob joins tribe 2.
Tribe 1 can see Tribe 2 arguing about what to do in the street from the roof of their building.

Attached: tribe2.png (466x612, 213K)

Nah, it's cool. I've got shit to do anyway. I'll catch the next game.

I'll go ahead and throw my vote behind whoever makes the call first

Suiticus here, rpg time?

alrighty, hold on

I've already made the first decision for my tribe, I'll let someone else call this one. My recommendation would be for Suiticus to launch an OG-7V frag round from his RPG into the crowd below, then open up will small arms.

Holding fire at the murder holes until further orders given

Attached: Gear.jpg (682x648, 93K)

Looks like I'm a loner, and I'm starting work on my foxhole complex. Multiple entrances and traps doors.
My plan is to tunnel under Tribe 1 building without their knowledge.

Attached: lonewolf steeltoes.png (871x1246, 837K)

I agree. Open with the rpg Ill fire at the ones going for cover.

Attached: 2018_6_22_14_40_55.png (693x781, 741K)

Suiticus readies his rocket from the roof, aims it at the middle of the crowd and fires. Bob and Armandito, with no armor, are injured by the blast and pieces of shrapnel and pulverized pieces of road. Nacho's vest stops most of the shrapnel, however some still penetrates his extremities causing extreme pain. However, he is still able to move his injured comrades safely behind cover while the Jow Forumsommando provides suppresive fire towards the roof. The murder holes light up with flashes as Dan, Glasses and The Result fire from their positions. This commotion allows Steeltoes to undermine their position. Suiticus is unable to leave the roof due to Jow Forumsommando's suppression.

Attached: 1v2vlone.png (926x1246, 419K)

I wasn't expecting to last long but wow that was fast. Oh well, good excuse for another syrette of morphine!

Name: Joul the Stinger

He was an EMT that mastered life saving techniques. Then he became a cop where he learned and mastered CQB and squad tactics. Joul is a highly trained operator and squad medic.

+5 Tribal Medic
+5 Tribal Marksman

-5 Inventory
-5 Survival Skills

Attached: Joul the Stinger.jpg (680x650, 148K)

Suiticus here. Reload rpg and take cover near the roof entrance with my shorty.

"Friendlies coming up!"

Rally with Suit on the roof, prep for counterattack

Steely Dan changes windows and floors to get a different angle and fires at whoever he can see prioritizing the guy suppressing Suiticus

As Nacho valiantly moves his injured brothers to safety, he is hit by The Result's rifle. He falls to the ground, bleeding from both the shrapnel and his bullet wound. Bob begins treating his and Armandito's wounds. Suiticus loads another grenade and covers the roof entrance.
Glasses attempts to enter the roof but is unable to reach it due to Jow Forumsommando's suppressive fire. Steely Dan, however, has different plans. He maneuvers through the building to get a vantage point to fire at Jow Forumsommando. However, the giant of a man and his strong armor cause Dan's bullets to have no effect. Maybe a more subtle approach would work? Maybe using a scalpel rather than a hammer, or a big ass hammer rather than a regular hammer?

Attached: 1v2vlone.png (926x1246, 426K)

lol i tried to do some poetic shit at the end there but looking back on it it makes me sound like a tard
Wanna lone wolf it or join a tribe?

Steely dan backs away from the window, reloads, and tries to find out what glasses is shooting at inside the building.
Ill have to try and aim my hammer better lol

Alright, given that I'm cut off by fire I'll avoid the roof.
Glasses falling back down the stairwell until I reach the ground floor. Holding building lobby

I wonder if Armandito would like some amphetamines too? Should I ask? Would it be awkward? I mean, step-dad always did say it was better to ask forgiveness than permission. Maybe I'll make up my mind when that infernal ringing ends. I guess I should go up and ask the neighbors to cool it with noise.

Joul here lone wolf for now.

I hear allot of gunshots so I am going to lay low, move behind the buildings and alley ways and find out what is happening.

What's up fellow wastelanders?

Attached: Post WWIII.jpg (680x650, 143K)

>underneath but with access to building
I get on the radio and give the location of a booby trapped tunnel, with promise of access to Tribe 1 building.
>Spider awaits his prey

come check out my sweet tunnels

Glasses falls back to the lobby. Suiticus's RPG is fully loaded, as bullets fly above his head. Armandito and Bob are now high on meth, giving them a combat advantage. They open fire on the building from behind their cover. At the same time, a soldier left behind after the military pulled out begins to investigate the gunfire. He suddenly hears a broadcast on his radio over UNICOM, stating that there is a tunnel leading into Tribe 1's building. The second tribe also hears this. However, due to the acoustics of all the gunshots being fired from inside the building, tribe 1 is unable to hear the broadcast. Should tribe 2 investigate the tunnel?

Attached: 1v2vlone.png (1317x1066, 502K)

Wanna lone wolf or join a tribe?

Whatever, I'm up for anything.

Alrighty, I'll have you join tribe 2. What's your name?

sorry meant to link to

Armandito here. Listen to wierd voice and enter the tunnel

The Wastelander

What did that box thing say? A bunny in the tinging? I like bunnies! Don't know what a tinging is though. Well, whatever I guess I'll just follow Armantido. He seems to know where he's going.

I found an abandon building.
I can hear everyone else shooting RPG's and shit at each other a few streets over so I'm going to camp inside this building for a minute.

Attached: Joul the Stinger 01.jpg (797x538, 162K)

Just inside tunnel entrance is a pitfall. It is nonlethal but you cannot get out without my help.
You must now pledge allegiance to the tunnel gods and hand over all of your smokes.
You will then receive a tunnel map and we will attack Tribe 1 from within.

I'm here to shoot niggers, spics, and fuck gook girls, and I'm all out of gook girls to fuck.

Attached: innawoods_insurgency_2019.jpg (680x650, 171K)

Also, my name

I am inside, place is filthy.
Proceeding with caution, and watching my corners.

Setting up in the window on the 8th floor. Have a good feeling I might be able to get an eye on Tribe 1's building.

Attached: Joul the Stinger 02.jpg (762x466, 129K)

Joul, the lost soldier, finds a sturdy looking building and lays down for a quick rest until the gunfire dies down. Armandito and BLUFOR Bob enter the tunnel, only to fall down and get trapped. Steeltoes approaches them and says (_______). The two soldiers answer back with (_______). In the meantime, Suiticus finds the inner strength take aim and fire his rocket directly at The Jow Forumsommando. Right as he fires, one of Jow Forumsommando's bullets hits him in the head. Instant kill. His head is almost turned inside out thanks to the power of a 7.62. However, Jow Forumsommando has the same fate. The rocket hits him directly, his thick armor setting off the warhead. Joul finds his way to the top of the building, when suddenly Jow Forumsommando's charred leg lands hits him in the stomach. The assault on the building comes to an end, as its only attackers are trapped underground.

Attached: 1v2vlone.png (1317x1246, 930K)

We have enough for another tribe. You guys wanna coagulate of stay apart?

Also, you need to screencap your loadout as the "save image" button gives shit tier JPEGs.

Wasn't I in tribe 2 or did you change your mind?

oh shit ur right lol I forgot

I'm temporarily a loner, as the rest of my tribe died when one accidentally fragged ourselves during a firefight. I'm currently hiding in someone's front yard in Garden Grove behind a barricade, eating jerky and monitoring ham radio for anything that can be of use. I'll join a tribe if everyone else wants to.

Attached: whatdo.png (1356x603, 1.56M)

RIP suiticus :(.

Glasses and Result any thoughts on our next move? The trusty ar-10 is hubgry for revenge.

Shit, I didn't realize that. Thanks.

Huh? He wants a hit on the pipe? Sure man go ahead. Gotta use your own lighter though, I dropped mine on the stairs. Also sewer gators are myth and everyone knows it!

A survivor seeks refuge with the second tribe.

Attached: 1v2vlone.png (1317x1246, 896K)

Goodnight sweet prince, you went out the same way you came in, blowing shit up.

Negative.

I think I have a lock on Tribe 1's building. I am just waiting for one of those little shits to pop their head out.

This shit looks so fucked from all the RPG's.

Attached: Tribe 1 Base.jpg (662x542, 64K)

The terms are as follows:
Hand over some smokes or you don't get out of the hole.
You'll get a map leading into Tribe 1 building.
I may or may not take part in the attack. prob not

Bob and I make a deal. I take a hit.. what is this meth??
Ok now I am ready for battle! here's the map.
Let's attack those Tribe 1 fuckers!!!

Steely and the Result watch through the windows as Glasses watches the lobby. Joul has a clear shot, but can only take out one at a time before having to reload. After his first shot, it is unlikely that the other will peek their head back up.

Which one does he choose?

Result's red shirt sticks out more and makes him the easiest to zero in on first. I take the shot on him.

I say we've got an easily defensible position, lobby has too many flanking routes, I'm gonna move into the stairwell to prevent assault from below, you guys can bang it out upstairs against anyone getting too close. May even be worth retrieving the RPG
Most of us have MRE's and shit to sustain ourselves. We have no reason to move.

Upon hearing shots fired we commence the attack from within, Bursting from a furniture covered hole in the lobby floor to find Glasses all alone..

The Result falls to the ground, an arrow stuck in his head. Steely alerts Glasses of the problem, but it is too late. Steeltoes, Bob and Armandito storm the lobby and take Glasses by surprise. He is quickly taken down.

Dan is now all by himself, unable to move; waiting for the invaders to climb the staircase in an ambush.

Attached: 1v2vlone.png (1317x1246, 898K)

Just woke up with his city in chaos. He throws some improvised shit together and enters the game simply looking for some beer.

Attached: SadBomber.jpg (680x650, 156K)

I was just approached by three Hispanic men, one from my 6 and two from my 12. I chose to not engage them because they're heavily armed, and I haven't finished my popcorn yet. Apparently they're local gang members wishing to restore a sense of order to the neighborhood; because I could speak some Spanish, and lied that my mother was from Argentina, they didn't assess me as a threat, yet, and promised me protection and immunity if I help them defend the neighborhood from outside threats, specifically from a gang the controls the area south of the Garden Grove Freeway. I accepted their offer, at least hoping I could make it to a rumored friendly colony in Black Star Canyon.