So over the last two years I've become an entry-level hasgunz on the back of my (((GI Bill))) bux

So over the last two years I've become an entry-level hasgunz on the back of my (((GI Bill))) bux.

I currently have a stock CZ-75B and pic related that I set up for HD.

Now I'm trying to decide what to get for my next purchase.

I'm thinking either a .45ACP since they're just a nice caliber to shoot and I will achieve maximum idort, some kind of non-tacticool levergun because they're ban-proof or either a Min-14 or an SKS since I would still like a common military-caliber rifle that's not totally neutered by shitty "assault weapon" laws.

What would be the best out of those three options?

Any specific. 45s or levergats to look for or avoid? I was thinking either 1911 or maybe an H&K for the .45 but I don't know much about lever-actions.

Attached: tfw cuck state.jpg (3036x4048, 3.56M)

I live in Cali too, just buy it and don't comply.

But to give you an honest answer to "ban proof" you're better off with a min-14 or even a bolt gun.

>lever gats
pre 64 94. Go with the classic.
>45
No experience with HK. Out of the ones I have I'd pick the p220 hands down. I've shot les and WC 1911's which are very very nice and would choose over the sig but they cost a shit ton so I guess it depends on your budget.
>mini
I have one. Haven't shot it yet. But not sure why you would pick that over an AR unless you're in a ban state.

Attached: fuddy 5's.jpg (5184x3456, 2M)

I'd like to actually be able to shoot the thing once in a while though. I'm a cityfag so I'm not trying to drive way the fuck out into the desert just so I can slay paper without getting pinched for a felony.

I recently fingerfucked a Mini-14 at my LGS and kinda liked it. Thought it would have the same toy-like feel and hard-to-use sights as the M1 Carbine but it actually had some heft and the sights and action felt pretty solid.

Didn't even consider Sig for the .45 since I've never even handled one before but I've heard good things besides lolArmydroptest.

You might want to give the p227 a whirl. My only complaint was the e2 grips felt like absolute shit. But hey, its a double stack 45.

Attached: 227 dp pro.jpg (2688x1520, 1.15M)

You gotta look around at the local gunshops.
Go with your gut. Don't go in with any preconceptions and feel it out. Just make sure you can get ammo for it.
But, if you're looking for a personal opinion, grab a revolver. Sure, they aren't as rapid as an automatic, but depending on what you get, they'll be fun as hell.
If you're dead-set on a .45 try to pick up a S&W Governor. Two kinds of .45 and 410 shells for extra meme.
Here's a fun little antique I found. .32 S&W long police service weapon from 1917.

Attached: 20180320_170954.jpg (2880x2160, 2.21M)

>iwn be able get a suppressor here

Attached: rezero finger.jpg (869x931, 191K)

Sorry bro

Attached: canned ppq.jpg (5184x3456, 1.79M)

>pick up a S&W Governor
No. I got one for a wedding present and it is fucking stupid. The only reason I havent sold it is because I know the person who gave it to me will want to shoot it one day. Just don't...you'll be disappointed.

Yeah a wheelgat isn't out of the question.

I'm not dead set on any one caliber but I'd definitely be avoiding obscure or old shit that I'll struggle to find ammo for or one of those double-duty shotgun/pistol cartridge things since I already have a shotgun.

I've heard most new revolvers are kinda shit and it's better to buy used older models. Is this a meme or not?

If the shotgun is already mounted for a scope you could get a decent scope and a slug barrel for the shotgun. You'd have something like a levergat while giving you mastery over the gun you already own. Maybe get a Hogue short LOP stock as well.

Huh. That's too bad. I have a poorfag Judge Magnum and love the shit out of it.
It really depends. Uberti makes some damn fine cowboy action pistols, but the price can be a real kick in the balls.
Go after a used six-shooter. Better price and you can do a little more research on it than you would for a brand new gun.

1911. Do it, nerd. And don't bother with levergats unless you REALLY love being a cowboy, they're just a waste of money. More powerful platforms (deer rifles) can be had for half the price and less maintenance.

Attached: bestflag.jpg (1500x844, 382K)

I guess I just dont get the concept. If you want a 45 colt get single action, if you want a 45 acp get an auto, if you want 410 out of a 2 inch barrel you're fucking retarded.

Also checked.

Attached: 31403164.jpg (400x400, 92K)

>Uberti makes some damn fine cowboy action pistols, but the price can be a real kick in the balls.
Miss me with that Westworld shit. If I went with a revolver I'd want a more modern DA/SA one.

>And don't bother with levergats unless you REALLY love being a cowboy, they're just a waste of money. More powerful platforms (deer rifles) can be had for half the price and less maintenance.
See above. Only reason I even considered lever-action is I've seen som pretty cool ban-complaint non-abortion custom jobs like that one 30-30 trunk gun the LAPD guy kept with him during the Rodney King riots that might be worth doing.

I will admit the Judge doesn't make as good a 410 as it does a .45, but as a snake gun it works great. High-velocity birdshot shreds the little fuckers and the rifled barrel increases pellet spread considerably. And that's why I have one, for water moccasins and copperheads. And to give friends a little punishment when they want to borrow a gun for plinking.
>load up some 3" PDX Defenders
>most only get the first two rounds off
>commonly used phrases:
>fuck that!
>shit, dude!
>my fucking wrist, you asshole!
>mfw

Attached: 1506202376928.jpg (500x500, 129K)

>Miss me with that Westworld shit.
Well said user. Faithful SAA clones made by swarthy Italians don't really make sense these days when Ruger Vaqueros are so much pure sex, are made of better steel, and have a transfer bar. I wouldn't turn down a GP100 or DA/SA in 454 Casull though.

And I dunno if it was you but modern revolvers are pretty dope if they come from a good manufacturer. But tbqhwydesu a shotgun will literally blow any big bore pistol away. Yeah it's a couple pounds heavier, yeah it's "just a shotgun," but those bitches launch 400-something grain slugs at 1200+ ft/s, and very cheaply. And the ammo is literally everywhere. For what it's worth my home set consists of a 12ga pump and a 1911. Haven't decided between PTR (I'm going to be moving soon, possibly to fun-unfriendly states) or a 300 Win Mag manual rifle. A deer gun is pretty much exactly what 2A is for. Bullshit ARs in puny 223 are okay for larping but they're range and power is limited unless operating innasquad.

Attached: kermitlaughing.png (562x482, 92K)

>give friends a little punishment when they want to borrow a gun for plinking
I got that covered. It's kinda funny how many people will believe you when you say 'smaller shotgun means less recoil'.

Attached: super shorty_.jpg (5184x3456, 2.37M)

I was asking about new production vs. used revolvers since I've heard some of the new Rugers and S&Ws are problematic and those are two of the biggest names in non-cowboy revolvers AFAIK.

Dude what? Ruger is one of the biggest names in cowboy action. Hell vaquero is mexican for cowboy and they make a gun called vaquero.
As for smith the older ones are better. Fuck sleeves and hillary holes, get pinned and recessed.

I meant that Ruger also makes a ton of non-cowboy models also. I'm not looking for cowboy shit.