9mm thread

Why haven't you thanked Georg Luger for inventing the most successful pistol round ever yet today?

Attached: 1528471186168m.jpg (478x1024, 54K)

Because its just too small

It's "successful" because you have to magdump into Jamal before he culturally enriches your wife and daughter.

More bullets sold = more successful

Attached: 1529614922352.png (500x319, 35K)

You compensating? I bet you carry .40 Söy and Wesson

Because I'm not a limp wristed faggot and can effectively use .45 acp.

I love that 22lr is the most fatal handgun cartridge.

My nigga.

>Carry 45 acp
>can outshoot most 9mmfags
>Giving some serious thought to getting a 460 conversion and extended slide

I'll thank JMB instead for making the wildly more effective cartridge: the .380 ACP

Shouldn't you be taking your geritol right now, pops?

In about 50 years, probably

I prefer big boy .40 S&W because I’m not a glass wristed faggot or a poorfag.

I didn't know that .32 is a rifle cartridge

georg luger originally shilled the luger in 7.65 parabellum

the german military made the 9mm parabellum

due to its power, and role in being the 3rd biggest economy after the US and UK back then, the use of 9mm spread to other countries to be standardized with their german allies or because the guns simply were offered commercially only in that cartridge.

the brits were fucking using revolvers. the french and italians were and are cucks that were using .32 ACP pocket pistols, and russia didn't adopt a semiauto until the 1930s.

only america offered the only true competition in the .45 ACP.

My Glork holds 17+1
20% of hits ar fatal, so shoot five times on average
Enough for Jamal, Tyrone, Neshawn and Shaniqua.
I don’t see the problem, cus.

>40 Short & Weak
Carry a real man's caliber, wristlet.

Attached: 191168.jpg (880x660, 209K)

Why the fuck is that? I can't figure it out, is the data skewed some way or is it just that good? If it is that good, why don't more people use it?

The data is skewed because 9fags blaze away from across the street tagging an arm here, an intestine there, and so on, while people who carry .22 stick it up the bad guy's nose and pull the trigger.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2304x1296, 198K)

Attached: faggler.png (1105x1445, 221K)

>.45 AARP
>good
lmao. JMB's true masterpiece will always be the High Power, not the 1911.

>JMB's true masterpiece
Was the 1885 High Wall

.22 is cheap so people buy them for suicide and jam the barrel into the roof of their mouth.
Graph shows all fatalities.

Same reason the pocket gun rounds are more effective. Gunfight stats like that tell you more about the people who carry a caliber and the situations that they tend to use them in more so than anything. Almost all of those .32, .380, and .38 uses were at extremely close distances and probably tended to be used in situations that were different in other ways as well(probably largely defensive encounters). OTOH your average gangbanger getting in a gunfight with some other banger is going to elect to bring his 9 or FAWTY loaded with nothing but walmarts finest steel cased ammunition. A helpful hint to this for that particular study(ellifritz OSS study) would also be the ammo selection used, the 9mm results involved so many instances of ball ammo being used that the other felt it necessary to mention that it was likely skewing his results in a notable manner. Given the low cost and proliferation of JHPs that tells you a good bit about the sort of people doing those shootings.

He actually excluded suicides. IIRC he attributes it to .22s being used by different people in different situations, and them also showing up being used out of rifles much more frequently.

This

>almost all of those .32, .380, and .38 uses were at extremely close distances and probably tended to be used in situations that were different in other ways as well(probably largely defensive encounters). OTOH your average gangbanger getting in a gunfight with some other banger is going to elect to bring his 9 or FAWTY loaded with nothing but walmarts finest steel cased ammunition.

That's all wrong.

I carry 9mm because it has a great track record for Commie killin

Only acceptable reason

>Muh .45aarp

thats a really long way to say niggers

Its ok, I wont judge you for your venti chai latte with basedmilk

This is worse than mini-14 spam.