A box with 50 9mm bullets costs about $50 dollars in my country

A box with 50 9mm bullets costs about $50 dollars in my country.

How am I supposed to own a gun and practice shooting with those prices?

Attached: 3657.jpg (500x500, 92K)

Reload

Don't be poor?

What country?

reload faggot

Haha wow, what stellar advice. Just like, don't be poor man. There you go, OP. This 10/10 sage advice has got you covered. Thread over.

Dry fire a lot. Go to the range and only shoot a live round every 10 dry fires or so. Really stretch out that box (thats what she said)

> $1 a 9mm round
That's gotta hurt OP. I reload them for around 6cpr. Where do you live? Also, reload.

Phrasing...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Is it legal to buy ammo online there? If not, is it legal to buy reloading supplies? If not, get a .22 or an air gun for the majority of your practice and only blow the cash on the 9mm when you need sosmthing to actually keep your defense gun loaded or you have the spare dosh to take her to the range

Move to Burger Land where it's $10 per box.

Uruguay, unfortunately I live in a South America shithole. I'm saving to purchase a Glock 17 which costs $1000 dollars.

What do you mean? I'm a gun newbie.

>How am I supposed to own a gun and practice shooting with those prices?

Probably, the idea is so that you're NOT supposed to be able to with ease. Dry fire safely, get into reloading or black powder. (BP is pretty good for focusing on fundamentals.)

1000 pesos?

you can reload your used brass shells with new primers/powder/bullets. Look into it and see if you can get the materials in your country.

Attached: wesson cobra.jpg (540x700, 72K)

Why do you need a gun In Urgay?

Join the military; not only will you get all the range practice you could possibly want, but the weapons and ammo are free!

For the same reasons as anywhere else?

>High per capita income
>low economic inequality levels
>poverty almost nonexistent
Are you sure?

UNIVERSALLY SHALL

>BP

Attached: 1527882559607.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Don't you have the most lax gun laws in south america? Also, how expensive are the 12 and 243 ammunitions? They must be more common, for hunting purpose.

What does that have to do with my favorite gasoline vendor, British Petroleum?

Gross, too feminine. May as well get some pussy at that point.

T-traps drive cars too!
>Too feminine
Isn't that the goal?

Attached: 20180622_164032.jpg (335x600, 139K)

>NEED

>dont be poor in a shithole country

yfw

Attached: (you).jpg (645x729, 81K)

What this user said. Reloading 9mm isn't hard and the only reason most Americans don't do it is because it's not much cheaper than just buying new rounds.

In your case, assuming the materials are available, it could save you a lot of money on your shooting hobby, and you'd also learn a useful (and sometimes employable) skill.

all they do is take cute pics but all i want is to see em fucked
lifes hard
and so am i

>all i want is to see em fucked
Plenty of other places with that stuff, my dude. We both know I can't post it here though.

Attached: 1528097965808.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

Practice shooting with .22lr.

Look up how much a .22lr slide conversion kit would cost for a glock in your country.

Pretty much. It's your own fault for not getting yourself to a better financial opinion. Go back to communism if you want to complain to others about not having things that others do.

Get a barrel insert so you can shoot .22 out of your 9mm. If reloading is legal where you live look into it.

Honestly this is what makes me want to get into arms trading.

>paying 10 for a box of 9mm in the land of freedom
more like 6-7

>High per capita income
>low economic inequality levels
>poverty almost nonexistent
and yet, lo, OP poorfaggeth

I know bro, I am Uruguayan too. I mostly shoot with air rifles tho, where are you?

Not OP but our army is awful, I have seen them shooting in their ranges and their groups were horrible at 25m.

if you are from urauguay just go to your local ghetto and buy ammo and guns illegally

No

Attached: 1510261372778.jpg (400x400, 38K)

>not buying Tula 9mm for $5 a box at Wally World

>Wally world won’t sell me any ammo because I’m 19

Sucks to be a disgusting youngfag

You seem upset little poornigger ;^)
Just bought 5k rounds of 9mm to fuck around with at the range, along with about a dozen hookers and half a key of coke for the guys. Life's good when you got a couple of mil in the bank you mad little nigger huh huh huh you mad lolololol

find the 50 people who wrote that law and you will find $50 a bargain!

Attached: 1515561605194.png (375x246, 86K)

s-source?