Who would win a fistfight, marine or a spetnaz soldier?

Who would win a fistfight, marine or a spetnaz soldier?

Attached: 3F3411A4-DFE6-4C94-BCEB-F13316F80C41.jpg (372x339, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wkiH_ya0E_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1516088083098.png (500x478, 114K)

spetnaz, duh
youtu.be/wkiH_ya0E_g

How is this even a question? Even the weakest marine could in any time beat a strongest Russian fag

Kek, the US doesn't even look up to soldiers, the army is filled with a bunch of edge boys that was never accepted in school that now use this anger to take them through your training.

whoever knows boxing better. spetsnaz is special forces in russia if it's general hand to hand combat they are brutal, but i'm not sure they are big about gentlemanly fistings.

spetsnaz is just a meme by idiots here in the west that think being an eastern european city peasant is fun

Spetznaz is already drunk and angry. Marine is just angry.

The marine wins the battle by winning the fistfight.
Spetznaz wins the war by inadvertently giving the marine AIDS.

>Who would win a fistfight, marine or a spetnaz soldier?
Which one learned how to fight before joining the military? That's the guy who would win the fistfight.

я cпeцнaз!

Lol what every marine I know is an alcoholic

Audibly keked

My dad is stronger

>implying US military is any different

special forces vs "special" forces, nice one op

Attached: 1528175664060.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Spetsnaz is just a blanket term for specialized units. They aren't even necessarily exemplary, they just serve niche purposes

underage bait.

Attached: this is bait as well.png (625x626, 150K)

I'll take this bait.

Spetznaz. And I hate the Spetznaz.

Marines, as much as they bolster their ego and attitudes with that warrior-elitism swagger (which is true, they're still better than a US Army fag), the average 0311 Lance Corporal is heavily outmatched by a Tier-1/Tier-2 Russian Operator. One guy has the experience of 4 years in the military, while the other has th experience of 4+ years in the military. Hand-To-Hand, Spetznaz wins. The Marines also have the unfortunate handicap of being mostly wetbacks and dindus that squeaked their way through Bootcamp. The experince gap is too vast for this to be a fair fight. Now, if it were Spetznaz army versus the Marine Corps, I'd vie for the Marines to win - but this isn't a numbers game, is it?

Summer

Who would win in a fight? My mom or your mom?

How bout marsoc/marine raiders/recon?

The marine rapes a local stripper and the spetnaz blows up a school

This

Same user here. MARSOC are Marine Raiders you goof. That'd be more comparable. In that regard, I would say the MARSOC. The Russian Army is still dangerous, but not as dangerous as they were in the Cold War. US training regimes, except for the Army's 18X apparent drop in good QC, are still pretty hefty and comprehensive. My money's on MARSOC.

>MARSOC
Would get there only to find that the Spetznas guy has been shot in the chest by a Seal sniper trying to steal the show

>Raiders
Spetznas guy somehow found 600 feet under the ocean missing his cock

>Recon
10 seconds into the fight they somehow dissapear and another 10 seconds later a 2000 lb PGM comes flying into the Spetznas guys head.