So I'm not gonna lie in this thread. I've been NEETing it up for the past 6 years. But I recently got my shit together...

So I'm not gonna lie in this thread. I've been NEETing it up for the past 6 years. But I recently got my shit together. I've been studying a lot and working out. I wanted to try college but it's not my thing. I speak English/Spanish/French and I'm learning Arabic. What kind of prospects could I have? I'd like a MOS that could transfer well into the civilian world. My biggest setbacks are minor criminal record, ex-drug use, and NEET status. My positives are that I'm fit, speak english/spanish/french+learning arabic, and I'm above average IQ.

Attached: afsdfsa.jpg (263x192, 9K)

probably make more in the private sector assuming youre fluent in all those languages

this. with a record like yours. the military wont want you for any high level interesting jobs.
stick with international corporations

Any well transferable MOS you'd want requires a security clearance

>No college
>claims to speak foreign languages
>no recent job history
Hes pretty much unhirable in a job he wants right now.

Yeah but I have no job record. 0.

I don't think international corporations would hire a 27 year old fresh of NEET status former drug addict with a criminal record.

That's what I'm scared of. I was arrested for armed robbery and attempted murder but never convicted. Plus if they ask for hardcore drug use?

I really don't wanna wageslave.

would the marine corps overlook this?

so start by working for a telephone translation service

An independent agency does the background checks so unless you want to eat crayons I wouldn't join the marines

Don't want to wageslave? Well maybe you should've thought about that before being a worthless drain on your family, society and anyone who has had the misfortune of interacting with you. Enjoy working at McDonalds for the rest of your hopefully short and pointless life because most proper employers have indepth systems to prevent you from even entering their property, let alone work there.

Attached: hmmm.gif (400x300, 2.89M)

join the french foreign legion, goober.

>never convicted
>previous and unprovable hardcore drug use
Just lie, you moron.

You could go into intelligence as a linguist, signals Intel or counter-intelligence. You can be an interpreter or interigator. You can easily get a job that gives a clearance in the military. Counter-Intel is the most Jow Forums suggestion on my list. You get an gun, badge and get to beat the shit out of cars.

How do you NEET for this long? I feel like I've wasted my life too, but I was getting a degree and then working full time in a career in my field for the past six years. How did you not blow your brains out after like month 18?

why are you dead set on being in the military?

How old are you?

Attached: 1412430645883-0.jpg (580x819, 260K)

fugg, I didn't mean to leave my fake trip on

even though you were arrested, if you didn't get convicted you don't have a "criminal record" per se, there might be some dossier on you somewhere that says you arrested and charged but without a conviction? you still have as clean a record as any law abiding citizen.

as for the drug use, if you went to rehab or another institution to get clean you're probably SOL for security clearance but no paper trail or documentation = never happened.

>neet for 6 years
How did you manage to do that? I did it for only 2 months and was seriously considering blowing my brains out by the end of it I was so bored.

Previous jobs are irrelevant if you are actually fluent in all those languages. Just become a translator. You dont need an extensive history in flipping burgers to repeat what people say.

Go work at a French restaurant washing dishes, you can speak all your languages there!

Attached: image.jpg (560x556, 73K)