MCMAP vs MACP vs SOCP vs BJJ vs Krav Maga

youtube.com/watch?v=9a-wxr9R5Z0

Which branch has the best martial art?

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 11K)

Apparently gay sex is a martial art

It's called systema

No such thing as a best martial art.

Every legitimate martial has its own good and bad points. You should look for those that pressure test their shit.

Learn one grappling art (Brazilian jiujitsu, judo, wrestling, sambo, etc.) and one striking art (muay thai, boxing, kickboxing, full contact karate, etc.) and you should be good for most people who want to fuck with you. Supplement it with some weapons training and you're golden.

Combatives and "reality-based" self defense styles like krav maga are really meant to provide the bare bones to get a soldier ready in the fastest time possible. However, these styles don't really train you long enough to really develop much lasting skill overall. While the 2deadly4u techniques may work, the people don't really practice enough to be able pull them off under stress. If you're going to do them, do them as a complement to the aforementioned grappling and striking arts.

Attached: oil-wrestling-720x394.jpg (720x394, 52K)

Whichever one tells you to fight dirty, use weapons effectively, and bring friends.

>every martial art

I'd slow your roll on that one, there's definitely shit out there that's objectively terrible but otherwise I agree.

Edgy, but the thing about testicle kicks is that a professional kickboxer is going to kick way harder than your fat balding street karate master.

>Edgy
Literally nothing edgy about that.

I thin that you just described filipino martial arts.
I think Muay Thai, and BJJ (or wrestling) is good enough (but not as good as just having a firearm on you).

>hurt durr, none of that mma shit would work on me bro I'd just kick you in the nuts and then gang up on you with 5 guys

Edgy

Yea, but he isn't going to be kicking his way out of much if you break his leg with a pipe first.

He said every legitimate martial art, you disgusting piece of trash

Why would you attack someone with burgers

>Yea, but he isn't going to be kicking his way out of much if you break his leg with a pipe first.

Edgy. What's your BMI? I almost gurantee you're overweight or a skellington.

How is that edgy.

Are you implying that ganging up on people and fighting dirty isn't effective or something?
What are you even trying to say?

>the joke
>your head

>how is saying "yeah I'd totally beat up a professional fighter with a pipe" edgy

When was the las time you broke someone's leg with a pipe?

>current year - 30 seconds
>not carrying an additional tactical salt burger

shig

Attached: 1399081818701.jpg (500x333, 24K)

>Edgy.
How so? Pretty common knowledge that skill is rarely a substitute for a severely disadvantaged situation in the real world. Why do you think bruce lee bothered to carry a gun almost everywhere? If you're seriously out numbered or simply attacked with a weapon when unprepared your in the ring record isn't likely to amount to shit. Knowing how to fight dirty or turn situations to your advantage is a very useful skill to have in the real world, as is knowing how to avoid such things.
>What's your BMI?
IDK, never bothered. Im about 6'4" and 190 to 210, haven't weighed myself in a while.
>When was the las time you broke someone's leg with a pipe?
Why would user need to break somebody's leg with a pipe to point out that it's hard to fight regardless of skill level with a broken leg? shits common knowledge for the non retarded.

Responding to someone's post about martial arts saying "hurr durr I'd just gang bang anyone" or I'll just eye poke and bit my way to victory is edgy because you clearly don't train, have never applied the shit your spouting in the real world and therefore are not only probably a nerd with a violence fetish but also woefully underprepared for actual hand to hand combat. Anyone who talks like this out to be left out of the discussion entirely

>tl;Dr

Edgy.

>its you guys who don't train and have unrealistic expectations of how badass you are!
You're projecting real hard there, bro. Maybe you should go win some 3 on 1 street fights against baseball bat wielding dudes who jump you out of the shadows and get back to me on how easy it was to kick their asses since that's literally what was brought up.

No one here is saying you'd win that fight you dumb fuck, the fact that you respond with that is why I know you don't actually know what the fuck you're talking about. Martial arts aren't a fucking super power and they're not going to gurantee you victory but having as many effective tools in your tool box gives you better odds than the one size fits all "I'll just kick you in the nuts" bullshitter.

>you:
>"No one here is saying you'd win that fight you dumb fuck"
>guy you originally replied to:
>"Whichever one tells you to fight dirty, use weapons effectively, and bring friends."
>me:
> 3 on 1 street fights
>"bring friends"
>baseball bat wielding dudes
>"use weapons effectively"
>jump you out of the shadows
>"fight dirty"
Come on now, that's exactly what you were arguing against and yet you go on about how grounded in reality you are when you apparently aren't even aware of the conversation you've been engaged in. Clearly you totally aren't the one inserting self aggrandizing fantasies into this discussion.

You're not enlightened for realizing that 10 dudes are going to beat 1 and you're a retard if you think that therefore means the best martial art is edgy shit like nut kicking and biting. You've never broken anyone's leg with pipe. You're a LARPer pretending you're smarter than everyone for stating the obvious. Your opinion on what the best martial art is is meaningless because you have no real experience to draw from, fag.

BJJ is The Godfather of every “Military fighting system” you listed, 10/10 ground fighting beats standup fighting everytime.

The godfather of bjj was judo and the god father of that was jap jujutsu. Following this logic caveman fighting is the best martial art.

>krav maga
HA!
HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1474698497756.jpg (358x361, 27K)

>t. Neverserved bjj faggot who thinks humping on the ground until you get shot or bayoneted is a good idea

this is the gayest thing I've seen on Jow Forums

I'm learning Judo right now. In my mind martial arts are a meme for when you want to self defend yourself against someone you know or even a friend. Against a knife or gun being unarmed wont do shit, even with as many gay sex arts you memorized so against a stranger the best self defense is a knife or gun. If they have a knife or gun you are pretty much fucked regardless of what you have or what you know.

Attached: 1525999320482.png (1832x1734, 1.96M)

No, they were wrestling

All of those things are more effective when you/ your friends know martial arts

>ground fighting beats standup fighting everytime
In a 1v1, yes. I have seen videos of good boxers winning fights against multiple people, can't imagine how this could be achieved with BJJ.

Of course winning against multiple opponents is a tall order and if you have a choice you should never pick such a fight. But if it happens striking is probably preferred.

>I’m just going to Shoot/Stab this guy
You must have 1000 confirmed kills

I did an MCMAP course when I was deployed with some muhreens and I found it a bit confusing. It seems too regimented in my opinion- sure it builds discipline and camaraderie and whatever bullshit your Gunny feeds you, but in a real combat situation MCMAP doesn't seem fluid enough to be adaptable in a no-shit hand to hand engagement.

When I learned combative in my branch, it was: engage with a weapon whenever possible, if you can't do that for whatever reason, disengage and go find one. If you need to subdue your opponent for you to get away, cool, but the focus is getting off the "X"

The marines made it seem like you were expected to solo the Tora Bora caves with nothing but your fists and belt...

>When I learned combative in my branch, it was: engage with a weapon whenever possible, if you can't do that for whatever reason, disengage and go find one. If you need to subdue your opponent for you to get away, cool, but the focus is getting off the "X"

I'm no soldier but I have been a mixed martial artist for many years, and have used those skills to defend myself more than once. I completely disagree with this philosophy. Unless you have something within arms reach you should never sacrifice a dominant position. If you disengage to "try and find a weapon" there's a 50/50 chance he will too.

>bring friends

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)