Congratulations, user!

Congratulations, user!

you have abandoned your days of watching Upotte! and being a complete neet to work for a gun store.

during your first day a smol frame gril came in asking for a hybrid CC/Home defense gun, stating she didn't have much experience and would like something she could handle and shoot easily.

what do you suggest she buys?

pic unrelated.

Attached: lcr.jpg (800x800, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yffKk-vwuDw
youtube.com/watch?v=3ckOdn3ERc4
youtu.be/2EM7Z2zQG4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Glock19mags.jpg (900x602, 119K)

Op's dick

never seen an lcr I liked, but at least that one I dont hate

Attached: 1436484553727.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

i want to hate you but i cant

Ruger LCP.

Whatever gun in .38, .357 or 9mm fits her hands best. Perhaps .380 or 9mm Makarov.

>380
she wants a gun, not an airshit meme
can agree with everything up to .380 and makaroni

Well, honey, I suggest you devote yourself to the loving care of a trustworthy and honorable man of strength and character.

>t. nogunz

lol

>file name isn't Glockkake

Attached: 1518910802725.jpg (949x896, 109K)

Makarov.

Attached: Women Soldier Soviet.gif (320x235, 1.5M)

i actually work at a gun store outside the phili area

>what do you suggest she buys?

19 gen 4 if her budget is decent, shit budget I'd probably just sell her a cheap tarus 40. or 45.

however i have sold a few women VP9SK's so ya

Attached: CCP-Nickel-1.jpg (960x357, 321K)

>LCR woodgrips
The perfect gun for someone driving an 80’s Oldsmobile with a faux convertible top.

This

Glock 19 or 17 m'lady

No joke, I got a G43 and my Gf has a hard time pulling back the slide. For reasons like this, i recommend SA/DA revolvers. .38 cal is all she'll ever need. Most women are likely to belly gun the damn thing if they ever have to use it

Make her fingerfuck a variety of guns and ask her which one she's naturally most comfortable with.
Lcp, lcp, a 38 revolver, glawk 19, 43, and a Beretta 84. Also obrez memes.

Beretta Tomcat for CCW
>youtube.com/watch?v=yffKk-vwuDw
AP63 for HD
>youtube.com/watch?v=3ckOdn3ERc4

Attached: grill_gf.jpg (936x761, 577K)

>gurl lean
Into the trash it goes

Deagle brand Deagle in 50 autism extra

Break action shotgun for hd
Revolver or glawk 19 or 26 for ccw
Rolling pin for dem lulz

Be my forty-four

Be my fourty five

Be my fourty wife

THIS...

youtu.be/2EM7Z2zQG4k

Attached: 2dhzekw.gif (350x500, 758K)

Was just going to buy my mother a J-frame after she called me about the "niggers up the street" again. God bless that woman, I'd give her an AR and tell her to kill them all if the law would just fuck off

Some cheap compact cz.

Be my .460 Rowland

>.38
>not point fiddy African Eliminator

No. You are a nogunz. 380 is a shit.

Ironically my 115lb girlfriend chose a G19 Gen4 as her first handgun after trying several. CC wasn't an intended use for it though

Walther CCP. My gf can barely work the slide on a Mak, and struggles with regular slides. The recoil even from a 38 special is going to be a bit much for a small girl, so the CCP is a good compromise.

Attached: Walther_CCP-Black_LA_5080300-800x800.jpg (800x642, 63K)

Why a snubby?

My girl works a fullsize 1911 in 9mm just fine. Tell your girl to stop being a bitch and do some pushups.

Be my fourty five

Attached: 1528094086684.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Better have a .22 handgun you can hold and aim than a 9mm Glock you can't handle.
.380 is at the "enough" threshold.

They make 3" J Frames

Attached: smith and wesson .380 shield.jpg (1280x960, 144K)

Sup Bubba, how's your shoulder feeling since you shot that white tail with your .950JDJ?

Attached: 1456000832119.png (273x252, 85K)

whaaah, muh weakness, muh recoil. You probably bitch about full size .30cal rifle rounds

That’s still pretty shit.

Normally id mock these, but ive been alome for too long
Be my fourty five

No, pic totally related. Only thing I'd add is a laser grip if she can afford it.

It's fine.

be my fourty five

be my 7.62x51 NEETO

>Glock19mags.jpg
b-but.... there's 20 mags....

Never understood why people recommend double action revolvers for grills. If you cant rack the slide on a pistol, you wont be able to pull a double action revolver trigger and hit anything. And at least with a pistol, she can do it in a non-stressful environment and use a tool.

Attached: 66d.jpg (500x366, 20K)

glock 43

>i need a gun for (x) reason
Answer: glock, ar15, or mossberg 500
>we do this everyday

You can't limp wrist it and there is nothing to manipulate. Point and click. It has little to do with strength and much to do with experience.

theres one in the gun

Attached: autismgif.gif (480x270, 528K)

>tfw no qt soviet gf who asks you to open jars for her and calls you "commissar" in bed

Attached: 1525136278750.png (450x367, 34K)

You can do better

you fucking assburgers suggesting a glock 19 and some of you a fuck 17 to a "SMALL FRAME GIRL" to CC.

this is the worst weapons board on the internet.

Ruger LCRs are too expensive, just getting an old pawn shoo Smith so she'll stop bugging me about thedrug dealers up the street

Thats bullshit proper training should work for women and men. Its just guns, not firefighting

And she needs one to go to the cc class with her sister. If she decides she wants a better gun, instructor can help her find one. Then I get my j frame back.

I meant better than a small frame revolver. Dont get me wrong I love mine but I take it your mother is probably new to shooting or doesnt shoot often? If thats the case id get her something with a higher capacity and reduced recoil. Something semi-automatic, at least 4 inches, and full framed. That will give her the most chances to hit her target with the most amount of reduced recoil and the most comfort/control. More boolits more bang. It doesn't sound like shed be carrying it right? Just home defense?

I have an LCR in .38, it fucking sucks to shoot and I'm not new to shooting. I dont practice with it for fun but to be proficient with it. Its work. Snub nose revolvers are not for new shooters.

Pointing a newbie towards Glocks is lazy, and it's exactly what the lazy POS employees at the gun store will automatically do, whether it's a good fit for the person in question or not.

Hand size is a factor, and strength is also a factor. My little sister has no trouble racking slides, my wife on the other hand does. They're both small framed women, but my sister is athletic and my wife is not. A GOOD gunstore employee will figure out what the woman likes. Are they comfortable with a semiauto? Some women are already scared/uncomfortable with loud noises, add in a reciprocating slide and hot brass and some women just nope out of the entire experience. Can they comfortably manipulate the controls of the gun you're trying to sell them?
For a girl with grip strength and unafraid of recoil? Glock 43 with the pinkie extension. G42 if recoil averse. Fairly soft shooting, easy to hold, carry, etc.
For someone who isn't physically very strong, not comfortable with guns, I'd recommend a S&W .380 Shield EZ - easy to rack slide, ultrasoft recoil, super comfy to hold, lightweight, easy to load magazines
Decent hand strength, not scared of noise but wants a very simple manual of arms? Ruger LCRx/LCR in their choice of caliber.
Good hand strength, wants a gun for home and range time, likes semiautos? see how she likes a CZ75 compact
Likes semiautos, largish hands for her size and wants to carry? G19/G26.

I wish gunstore employees would actually make the effort instead of just mindlessly suggesting the usual Glock, AR, or Mossberg.

Sad but true user.

>Pointing a newbie towards Glocks is lazy

Its not a bad place to start.... Take your pants off your head.

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Ruger SR9C because I care about doing good customer service

if i didnt care about that I'd sell her an airweight .38 since I'd turn a profit and she'll hate it and I want womanlets to be uncomfortable as possible

Be my Dardick Dame

>recommending .380 over 9mm

Fucking disgusting.

>no manual safety
>for a nogunz

Glock 19 is not an ideal firearm for a petite female with small hands. A single stack is preferable in that case. And yes it is lazy to shoehorn a new shooter into a one size fits all category when there are lots of other options available.

A woman who actually practices with 380 is going to be more deadly than one with a 9mm who doesn't. And if she isn't going to be practicing at all (likely) she'll be more accurate with the .380 anyway. .380, .32 acp, and 22lr have killed plenty of people. 9mm is preferable but most women have no desire to practice with firearms. The most user friendly low recoiling and reasonably effective caliber is .380.

This is incredibly ignorant and reeks of fudd.

I agree

Attached: CCP-Cheetah[1].jpg (960x357, 288K)

>I have an LCR in .38, it fucking sucks to shoot and I'm not new to shooting
should have gone with the .327, you fool! you could be shooting .32 shorts all day!

I'm pretty far from being a "fudd" thanks, I just actually take newbies to the range pretty regularly.
You otoh clearly haven't taken the fairer sex shooting much (if ever.)

And your opinion reeks of noguns incel ignorance. So glad you shared.

It was a gift.

Be my fourty five

Sure thing fudd. I can spit faster than a 380. Its a shit practice round and a shit defense round.

This. Many of the women I’ve taken to the range struggled with racking a slide and loading mags. They also preferred external safeties and low recoil calibers. The EZ 380 may be the perfect chick gun.

Any round you can’t shoot accurately is a bad defensive round. 380 is great for novice shooters that have trouble handling recoil but need something more effective than 22LR.

>Many of the women
No you didn't, fedora.

Be my forty-five

>grab a mosin off the rack
>take her out back
>grab the woodcutting axe and chop the rifle down to size
>pistol is fine

Attached: obrez4-cover.jpg (410x227, 22K)

I tell new shooters to consider a compact sized gun like a 19, px4 compact, m&p compact, anything of that nature depending on what action they want and what is comfy for them. None of of those small shit like fucking micro 9s or p938s or whatever. Learn to shoot with the easier size gun to shoot, lady, not some sub compact that will make you hate shooting. Hell, or at least get a larger sub gun like a shield, 43m or PPS. If you're super weak, then get a 380 ez or a ccp (although I do have some issues with it).

People who come in with zero research usually don't listen to advice though. They always pick shit out based on either price or looks. Fucking sccys are popular as fuck to uninformed buyers because they come in Tiffany blue.

from personal experience being a n_3t who worked at a gun shop
>not a fucking 5 shot revolver
>not a revolver of any kind
>not a fucking shotgun
>not any caliber above 9mm
>probably best bets: rifle with adjustable length of pull (IE an AR15) for home defense
>full sized handgun with adjustable backstraps for smol hands due to recoil mitigation, ability to mount a weapon light, and capacity for home defense
>for carry they are pretty much fucked because anything light and small equals high recoil, shit sight picture, and low capacity
>constantly have to explain how purse carry is fucking retarded
>had no skin in the game (what r comissions t. any retail worker in 2018), so a lot of times just shitposted IRL on company time about situational awareness for a half hour or more at a time in my amateur but functional understanding of CCW and what a shithole of urban sprawl my state is.

>any semiauto
>easy to rack, chamber check, or clear a brass jam... without baseline male strength
het
>ultra compact .380 belly guns
>a good first firearm fir a woman cuz it's smol and stuff
HET

Attached: iu[1].jpg (3264x2448, 1.19M)

I love these but they're uncommon ad expensive for what they are. Wish beretta would bring them back :(

Not everybody dates linebacker-sized fatasses like you user.

The fact that this wasn't the first and only post in the thread is very telling. Most Jow Forumsids don't know shit.

>girl

>once a rifle always a rifle
>ATF comes in
>hands you a dog
>shoots said dog

>selling a first timer a used gun for self defense
the beretta 84 in .380 is a great gun... for a man... with autism. fucking gorgeous and a s t h e t i c but that slide is stiff as fuck due to being a direct blowback. The tomcat and bobcat are both smol and fucking anemic pocket guns if you're looking for a NiB tilt up barrel because who in the hell in 2018 wants a .32acp or .22lr microgun?

Generally whatever we have left in stock

Attached: 1522488789160.png (513x416, 257K)

>when she buys a shit gun against your recommendations as a certified gun autist™ then finds out you can't return guns like shoes after shooting it once

Attached: kek.gif (800x430, 564K)

m'lady

Attached: erma.jpg (203x271, 9K)