Florida thread, report in

So what the fuck is happening with this NRA lawsuit? Did they just give up? The last update I've seen was back in April.
Has anyone bothered to comply with the bumpstock ban?
What changed? Didn't Scott back lowering the age to buy a pistol to 18 a few years ago? (huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/10/pam-bondi-nra-age-limit-florida_n_3900083.html)

t.727

Attached: fuck scott.jpg (1024x658, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lfgf9HatIHI
discord.gg/epBVQK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Florida boi checking in

Rip X man, that's on god.

t. 954 (the projects, Ft. Laud)

Attached: 1529430884043.png (470x496, 225K)

Former 904 here

Fuck Jacksonville

These things can take years to be pushed through and until a settlement is made, the law continues to stand. Dont expect anything to come of it for at least another 2+ years

Tarpon Springs here. Surviving the heat with a key lime from Hellas Bakery out on the Sponge Docks. Headed out to Oldsmar Flea Market tomorrow to see if Jhordan's has an MRE I want to try, and maybe to get some Japanese Kit Kats at the Gundam store.

Attached: Photo Jun 16, 13 53 25.jpg (3024x4032, 2.14M)

561 here, true cracker in both senses

I actually don’t like Zaxby’s that much. Raising Cane’s is a better version of it, but idk where the closest one is. It’s Chick-fil-A and PDQ for me.

Attached: B24F3C87-BAF0-4424-83AA-8D1810C6653B.jpg (738x489, 50K)

Hey, OP here, I was just in at Reload Gun range to try my new suppressor. What's up?
Yeah I know.
I was hopeful they'd stay the actual putting into effect of the law until there was a verdict.
Anyone hopeful Putnam or DeSantis will change this? Have they said anything?

Attached: 20180617_130330.jpg (3264x1836, 1.16M)

Culver's FTW. George's chili is where it's at.

Anyone from South Florida here? Recommend any good outdoor ranges? Miami fag here, its fucking suffering. Majority of ranges are indoors and the only outdoor ones i Know of are west as fuck right next to the everglades

Attached: 1488807911739.jpg (1449x1024, 136K)

>Publix
Kansanon here, how much did they cuck out after the Parkland shits made a scene?

They pulled donations from everywhere... so semi-cuck.

386 checking in, being sub-21 sucks anymore. I was saving up for my first big boy battle raifu when this gay shit happened and Scott fucked out on everyone.

Dude i know exactly where Hellas is, everytime i visit tarpon springs with my family we go there, 561 here

You should have panic bought literally anything. What are you looking into? You might have luck with private sales.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lfgf9HatIHI

Attached: miamivice4.jpg (400x289, 133K)

YWN shoot down a helicopter with a nickel-plated Bren Ten.

Why even live?

tampa, really wish i got a shotgun before the age restriction. now im fucking around here with 80 percent ar pistols and black powder, sigh, might make a pipe shotgun desu cant borrow my friend's pump all the time

If you can work with 80%s why not stay with that? Maybe show your friends. Maybe you can get yourself a P80 Glock.

That's not Guthrie's

Attached: IMG_2738.png (959x771, 876K)

Attached: IMG_2740.jpg (1024x820, 168K)

Orlando reporting in. For the love of god someone please tell me they're from around here, every other city has Jow Forumsommandos except here

Attached: IMG_0710.jpg (1118x1841, 216K)

*formerly gun shine state, now gun grabbing spic HQ
727 is close as you'll probably get

You shouldn't have posted that, I can feel myself salivating at the thought of buying a Key Lime Pie at Publix tomorrow when I go in for tendie sub

Attached: IMG_2706.png (420x420, 75K)

t. 18 year old

Attached: IMG_2838.png (237x212, 6K)

I've got buddies on space coast within an hour but I kind of want local people, you'd think with how fucking enormous UCF and the feeder schools are there'd be some amount of Jow Forums guys here

Attached: IMG_0724.jpg (1116x1420, 340K)

actually I turned 21 last sunday
my younger brother goes to UCF, says its spic and arab hell
he wants to shoot a vz58 and nothing else, too much Rainbow six

We're still the gunshine state the laws will change back

sup fellow tampa nigger.

Attached: IMG_0785.jpg (1024x576, 157K)

do you know this for certain?

Nothing is certain but the odds are in your favor, it's either Desantis winning or Putnam, do you think either of them will cuck out like Scott did, and being completely honest the regulations he put were shit but relatively easy to rescind.

Yes I do, they've been on air saying they would enforce the under 21 and cuck stock ban. It's not that Scott did just that, he has made tons of moves against gun owners despite what he said in 2013 about allowing 18 yrs to buy handguns.

Attached: 20180617_142525.jpg (3264x1836, 1.34M)

When did any of them say on air? And that's absolutely political you have to know that, Putnam is even getting shit (as is publix) for their NRA stance, even Noodle arm Hogg is going against them. What you and other younger people that just got their rights infringed on need to organize for your gun rights and either get someone elected who will actually come through or you have to oust the gun grabbers on both sides. It's not crazy it's entirely possible and it pisses me off that more young people aren't organizing for this one particular issue.

No optimism for the next half decade.

t. 561

407 East Orange County reporting. Anyone know of any good places for hog hunting/shooting around here?

Theres a few places over in Cocoa. How far east are you, are we talking east Orlando or Christmas?

Got a few guys there. Mostly Brevard though.

Satellite in cocoa.

Who /Broward/ here

Fellow 386 user here

407 here. I'm going shooting at that place in cocoa today. You're welcome to meet me

Lake nonafag here, sup

Attached: CED8B797-86B6-487A-9046-ED2B21DE7D66.jpg (1128x984, 185K)

Oh shit. Fellow 727 from Tarpon here.

850/panama shitty reporting in. Don't know anyone thats complied with the ban. As a cop, I won't enforce it. I'm sworn to protect the constitution, not some fuckhead's wet dreams.

Checked. You haven't lived into you've enjoyed a boars head ultimate with smoked gouda and provolone, spinach, black olives, mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard.

South county here, is the Oldsmar Flea Market rad? A Gundam store sounds hype, the Wagon Wheel flea market we have here is just meth heads selling shit they stole and jungle asians selling produce.

I did see a skinhead birthday party last time I went, though.

tendie subs are on special rn (right now), $6.99 gets you a whole tendie sub and if you don't get it with buffalo sauce and that sliced blue cheese you're fucking up desu.

My go-to is a Publix ultimate, half pressed because the other half is going inna fridge for the next day.

Thank God for people like you. Its damn near impossible to find people in the panhandle that get bleu cheese over ranch.

904 here
Its okay

Fuck Rick Scott amirite tho

Attached: 20180616_211922.jpg (2560x1440, 2.06M)

I'm moving back finally. Its going to take a fucking tsunami to make me leave the next time.

Attached: received_10151535696301583.jpg (400x400, 15K)

East of Orlando proper, I'm East of Waterford. Maybe 15 min from Christmas.

Here
you Think people will vote for to be Sheriff Israel re-elected?

561 here. Palm Beach fucking sucks. There's 1 normal gunshop, Shoot Straight. The rest are "specialty" shops where you can get fudd shit like a $2000 Glock 19 that folds in half, for some reason.

And the whole state 100% doomed if a dem takes office. Vote, for the love of God.

Attached: folding_glock_19.jpg (700x525, 236K)

Seems steep to me. Shot first rifle at 12.
Hypothetical question...
Will raising the age to 21 increase interest in guns? We all know raising the drinking age didn’t make people like alcohol less. It’s likely that 18yos today have more of a “get fucked up” culture than at any time when the drinking age was 18.
will a 21 riflery age have an opposite effect? And what will it do in the long term?

Attached: B28C04D9-8F5B-4027-91E1-AE1E2B6F387D.jpg (640x640, 351K)

561 here. Hopin to get my stuff soon. I hope we make it out okay with the elections

Oldsmar is a mixed bag. The Gundam store is very worth it, and Jhordan's surplus has a few okay things, including some MREs. There's a pretty good kitchenwares store there. Have a look around for yourself; the Gunpla store alone makes it worth a trip.

think there'll be buybacks? total noncompliance? Or will people actually turn em in?
no because kids are retarded and lack the agency to build P80s or ask for a private sale
So is there any update to the lawsuit?

18, 19, and 20yos lack agency?

They'll probably try buybacks, up until they point where people are taking blocks of wood and wire coat hangers and selling them back for $100 each. Maybe a couple will turn them in, but I'm betting on noncompliance. Its not like there's some registry of who owns one.

To a point, yes. It's harder for them to get their hands on stuff like a jig and drill press.
Does it not say in Florida constitution that you cannot take property without just compensation? How did this law pass muster? And why is no one reporting on compliance here?

Rick Scott jumped on the "your rights end where my feelings begin" bandwagon. That generally supersedes any semblance of constitutionality or legal justification. Nobody's reporting on it cause nobody really cares. It was a feel good thing for Scott. He doesn't actually care about them being banned, us cops don't actually care about the bullshit law, and the media sees it as as victory since the left agenda was appeased, even with no valid results.

So where do we go from here, most likely?

The NRA will win the lawsuit... eventually. It'll take a few years in appeals hell, though. But in the end, one of the state age 21 limits will make it to the Supreme Court and get overturned.

One thing to remember is that the NRA is intentionally slow-walking some of these suits. Some people here will say it's because the NRA are cucks, but that's just because they're stupid. The real reason is that the NRA is waiting for RBG to kick it so that they'll have another Trump justice on the court to make their suits a slam-dunk (you don't want to take a chance on John Roberts going wobbly again like he did with Obamacare). That probably won't take long because these days, she's looking like she drank from the wrong cup in an Indiana Jones movie. Marina Abramovic can't keep her going with spirit cooking forever, especially with the extra strain of keeping George Soros above ground too. When she finally croaks, the lawsuits will get cranked into high gear.

321/brevard reporting in

Ayy you in cocoa?

Melbourne reporting

Palm bay

I prefer the blue cheese dressing desu, mixes better with the pepper jack cheese.

Attached: IMG_20180601_141802352.jpg (1440x2560, 907K)

Hollywood Beach, beautiful morning to watch the ocean.

Just had an RO cuck me for bracing my brace against my not shoulder

discord.gg/epBVQK

For florida Jow Forumsommandos on meetup info

239 nerd here
shit's been around
88-94 that last couple of days. It aint too bad I suppose

Ultimate is the best if you substitute salami for the bologna

Man, I miss florida. Im currently stationed at San Diego and it fucking blows here. The gun laws are utter trash and it's always fucking gloomy and cold. Atleast in florida, if it's gloomy outside it's gonna fucking rain, here you will never know.

Former 407 here. Now relaxing in SC where the gun laws aren’t shit.

No and we're doing everything we can to get someone else, Lamberti wasn't the best but he's not as corrupt as both Israel and Jenney was

Homestead training center is the only range worth a shit. If you have a buddy who's an NRA instructor you can rent a whole bay with your buddy's and go to town.

But that's been settled as legal. You shouldn't shoot with fudds

Are you former Army? 3rd ID?

Moving to FL soon. Just learned that the government of Florida apparently doesn't know that Vermont is, in fact, a US state.

Attached: dmvermont.jpg (1266x447, 177K)

>citing the reliability of spirit cooking
There's a lot of fresh organs out there for purchase for these people

Miami-Dade fag here. What range do you fucks go to? I drive up to one in broward called nexus.

And good outdoor ranges?

Attached: SVSEQdN_d.jpg (640x800, 39K)

If you can tolerate FUDDs or earn their trust, Wyoming Antelope club not only has a public line, but a private line where you can shoot as fast as you want. They're not even bad FUDDs, a lot of them are old fucks who don't trust kids to shoot fast.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

WELCOME TO FLAVORTOWN

Nexus is way too corporate and expensive, new and fun, but expensive. Try Weston Arms it's right down the road next time. Not too much outdoor unless you wanna go to the glades or deal with the cunt fudds at markham

There's only one Florida worst Carolina

Satellite beach reporting. Looks like that storm is fucking you up down there

Hello fellow 239er. North Fort Myers here.

Cape Coma, which ranges do you go to?

Bumping
don't mind me

Attached: its for the children.jpg (600x400, 86K)

Georgia here....

Zaxby's is ours, bitch. Started in Statesboro. Stupid cunt.

Now that you bring that up I kind of want Checkers removed from the OP pic, not exactly food to be proud of.

Just Webb. Went to Manatee County Gun Club for an Appleseed last weekend. Great range, but way too far for how frequently I shoot.

Floridians are just northern retirees, cuban refugees, and wannabe Georgians/Alabamians.

Prove me wrong.

>wannabe Georgians/Alabamians
You were fine up until then, but I'm not gonna be called a sister fucker by some woodland hick without an ocean for 300 miles