Less than lethal

>less than lethal
>sniper blasts your ankle with a .22LR
Gotta admit Israel knows how to handle a riot

Attached: ruger-1022-israel-660x402.jpg (660x402, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4TOYLr_P6hA
youtube.com/watch?v=z4BZ-7tpQzc
youtube.com/watch?v=A9IyhODkbig
youtube.com/watch?v=LpQEKhpuMco
youtube.com/watch?v=_w4Z5azEPWk&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=gbVY4gT5P20
youtube.com/watch?v=U2PSddmxGtI
youtube.com/watch?v=WDvdjdzB_ro
youtube.com/watch?v=6exXXsf5XII
youtube.com/watch?v=OUM1r_444CY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shoots Palestinian kid for throwing rocks at a tank that went through his house to make room for more Israeli colonies
GAS. ALL. KIKES.

Look at that fucking sniffer, he can probably shoot from smell alone

I'm all for kike hatred but don't pretend you love palestinians.

we should follow their example. Next time some of these militia types stand up against the government we should just blast their legs

womp womp

lol I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end but giving credit where credit is due

Abloobloobloo. Israelis running pest control aren't a bother to anyone above room temperature IQ.

You got me

The entire middle east needs to be nuked desu. What a mess

I'd love Queen Rania of Jordan, if she'd let me.

Jordan seems ok
Israel and Iran would be ok if they would stop being autistic. Syria wasn't bad until the west economically strangled it into a sectarian shithole. Saudi Arabia causes so much shit but somehow manages to be completely overlooked by all camps it's kinda funny

This, fucking jews

>less than lethal
Sorry user, but you're an idiot.

>Dozens killed and hundreds wounded daily during protests

It's hilarious they classify it as less than lethal but I do have to give a nod to their resolve. They capitalize on the love lost for Palestinians and just say fuck it.

They're on a humanitarian mission to help the Pally's get a better resistance to bullets. That's why they shoot them with .22lr. Why are people freaking out? You're supposed to start smoll

The obvious solution to the Israeli Palestine conflict is to annex Israel and Palestine.

Pic unrelated

Attached: large.gif (1280x720, 537K)

Why? It's a shithole with nothing of value.

Annexing them, then forcing them to live in the same American state would probably guarantee 15 million more ardent 2A supporters.

They should try this in Pittsburgh. The only other place basketball Americans would fear getting shot is the their dick.

is he trying to kill some baby?

Decolonization was a mistake

Silly everyone knows the jews are trained to shoot you in the dick.

>this is ahed taminis brother who caught a rubber bullet to the face. She as latter denounced by Israel for slapping a IDF soldier.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4TOYLr_P6hA

Attached: 3B0B0352-1022-46A0-A558-4C85570792F1.jpg (609x343, 30K)

>"jews are trained to shoot you in the dick"
>shoots him in the head
dickhead had it cummin

Attached: 1514430916318.jpg (600x680, 86K)

>semite tribes killing each other
I couldn't care less.

kek

Is this the new angle you're going for? It wasn't long ago you fucks were denying .22lr was used to fuck people up.

Tbh id rather get shot with 9 or even 45 ball before anykinda 22

why?

From the ballistic tests ive seen 9 and 45 ball have a tendency to over penetrate without gaining full expansion by the time the bullet leaves the body 22 on the other hand doesnt ever suffer from this and has a tendency to shatter on bone

>le 56% jewish face

I wouldn't worry about .22 expanding

Not that I care either way, but those ''children throwing rocks'' are usually 17 year olds using slings. If somebody is slinging projectiles at you this is ample justification to shoot back

Kike free 32nd post

Israel and Iran have been trying to kill each other since ancient times and it won't stop until the world ends.

Yeah they need to cut the shit. They're obviously tsun tsun for eachother, just fuck already.

Iran and Israel were on good terms up until 1979.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4BZ-7tpQzc
youtube.com/watch?v=A9IyhODkbig
youtube.com/watch?v=LpQEKhpuMco
youtube.com/watch?v=_w4Z5azEPWk&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=gbVY4gT5P20
youtube.com/watch?v=U2PSddmxGtI
youtube.com/watch?v=WDvdjdzB_ro
youtube.com/watch?v=6exXXsf5XII
youtube.com/watch?v=OUM1r_444CY

That's because Israel was infested with palestenians.

It had nothing to do with the Palestinians.

Israel spent a solid ~2000 years in the void of non-existence, I'd hardly say that they've been in conflict SINCE ancient times

Ban assault rocks you say?

I like them better than zionists

>thats because Palestine is infested Jew invaders

Fixed that for you.

Underrated

Overrated

A .22lr legshot won't kill a man, and a trained sniper can aim for legs at 50 m without risk, even with .22lr. The truth is Israelis don't actually care about killing or not killing Palestians, they just want them to fuck off.

>Implying modern self styled Jews are "semite".
They aren't. Look at their garb and music it's extremely Eastern in nature

Heroic kike shooting at unarmed women and children.
today its the Palestinians tomorrow it's Europeans. Count on it.
Jews are garbage.

Attached: 1529742659831.jpg (1364x2036, 843K)

Kinda like the Germans with the jews

When can we just say fuck it a let Israel go ape shit on anyone they don't like. I really don't give a fuck what they do as long as they don't use anyone from slave-labor.

This conflict will continue on for thousands more years if they we let it go on like this.

>blatant JIDF thread
"How do you do fellow citizens, Israel sure is great amirite? "

Attached: 8d9.png (521x434, 144K)

That’s one of the great ironies of it all.

I dont give a single shit about palestinian mudnigger towelheads, but lord knows i will defend them and their "rights" against anyone as long as it gives me an excuse to shit on those fucking hooknosed kikes.

That's pathetic.

>Europeans
Are we calling refugees "Europeans" now?

Alright, I already know this thread is a Jow Forums thread because of the OP. I don't like Israel, but I have a Jow Forums related question. Why do they use .22 as a rifle cartridge, but are too prideful and stronk to shoot anything below 50 Cal out of a handgun? It seems like quite the contrast.

Saudi Arabia doesn't just get "overlooked", ok. They get get their dick sucked because they have money and oil. It's also an insane lie for certain politicians to complain about Iran and Islam when Saudi Arabia does a lot more to enforce it. Except for the various Saudi princes and their orgy parties. My grandfather was a diplomat working for Germany most of his life, and at one point was ambassador to Egypt. He absolutely hated Saudi Arabia. I don't think they get overlooked, I think certain people get bankrolled by them.

Even if the modern secular Jewish state were the same as the ancient Hebrew tribes, your claim is absolutely false. In fact the Persians (Persia=Iran) were one of the few people that got along just fine with the Jews.

more like shot in the dick/ cunt nowadays

bounce around inside your body and turn your brain to jello

>blocks your path

Attached: 1513062368566.png (250x523, 76K)

I will admit, I have no comeback for that

Can someone make a picket sign out of this?

We already just blast their children and women.

The jew tactic only works when the other side is thoroughly disarmed.

Attached: merchant-goyim_did_this.jpg (700x800, 247K)

dollar is based on oil
look up the petrodollar

you will be when 1.1B africans invade europe and work their civilization wrecking magic on it.

Attached: chimpout.jpg (1008x1260, 315K)

>Israel knows how to commit war crimes an other acts of indiscriminate terrorism
*ftfy

>fpbp
glass israel now

Attached: 1524796770630.png (750x1060, 856K)

See Never say that a shot won't kill, whatever the cartridge is. Some people died because of some idiot playing without paying care with a .177 walmart air rifle. Having a hole that you aren't born with always threatens your life quite seriously.

>Wants to gas kikes
>Posts kike Bolshevik propaganda
user... are you a shill or just uneducated?

Jow Forums is btfo because it can't stand that the best example of their "third way" fascist state is Jewish. .22lr for riot control is hilarious tho, than again its not like Israeli's care what happens to who they shoot at given they stop demonstrating. But the interesting thought experiment is seeing how tiny ethnostates can thrive with a big brother superpower. Think about what Rhodesia could've been if the US was funding them instead of bleeding them.

White Wakanda?

Stopping Hitler was a mistake.

wait until the shoe is on the other foot!

Attached: 1521462107927.jpg (564x467, 58K)

Probably just uneducated.
Most Boomers don't even know that Communism has it's roots in Judaism.

Attached: (((German))) Revolution.jpg (1524x1262, 513K)

The third way is an independent nation
Not a parasite lol
Nice try tho

Any legshot can still kill anyone. Especially a kid or elderly man.

Foot shoot like OP is implying maybe less but a any shot near an artery (here the femoral artery) is just stupid to try as "less than lethal".

More like a Hamas human shield with a suicide vest.

post your yfw when you realize they're only using that gun because of cheap ammo

Attached: makes me moist.jpg (300x300, 45K)

even conventional less than lethal weapons can kill

If I was the President, I’d handle that shit like Reagan. I don’t care about the controversy; I’d tell em to use whatever force they see fit for protests.

lolololololololololol
Fuck Jews and Arabs

gas them all
and you americans defending them while bashing Libya Iraq or Syria for having an independent leader reflect on how brainwashed you are, double standard fags the lot of you

You have no proof of this and you don't know what you're talking about.

Rhodesia wasnt an ethnostate. Most of the Rhodesian forces were non-nigger negroes

Jow Forums can't stand that they do all this themselves but call us nazis if we do the same

Attached: 1512777530.jpg (1394x3526, 1.35M)

>you americans
ok sandnigger

>Next time some of these militia types stand up against the government we should just blast their legs
except those "militia types" are mostly ex military and law enforcement, have guns, and would shoot back. effectively, i might ad.

remember when the federal government backed down during the Bundy Ranch standoff? they knew they could not use force against those men and women. both out of fear of immediate return fire, and horrible media publicity

Having an IQ higher than 22 isn't anything to write home about.

>people don't die of OC, taser or baton
You're a special kind of retard, aren't you?

Half Palestinian here

Glad my GREEK ORTHODOX family got the hell out of there when the getting was good.

he's referring to Fahrenheit, a primitive system of temperature measurement used exclusively by retards

Wait, really? Why would anyone do that?

based israel upsetting muslims, rabid leftists, stupid nazis, and conspiracy theorists. truly greatest ally. When all the powerful nations turn their attention to space expanison it will be the small contingent of jews left on Earth battling out with the euro-islamic hoards that so many say were created by the jews.

Attached: 1519838695902.gif (320x180, 739K)

Fahrenheit is better than Celsius for everyday use and kelvin is better for scientific. Celcius is the .40 s&w of temperatures

>Fahrenheit is better than Celsius for everyday use
This is objectively wrong.

Explain to me how something that is more accurate is worse.
>Celsius 0-30 is your average temperature range
>Fahrenheit 32-85
If my range of numbers has over 50 and Celsius has only 30, which is more accurate? And no I don't care that water boiling is an even 100 because guess what? I crank my stove on high and eventually the water boils. Everything past 40 C is irrelevant in everyday life and should just be given in kelvin for scientific shit

>>falling for the "innocent palestinian" meme
>>not realizing that "Palestinians" are the human detritus and refuse of all the nearby arab nations
>>being this brainwashed
Wew lad