What camo should I get?

Pic related is a sample of what the area around my house looks like from above. There's very little tree cover, as most of the area is agricultural land, and the town I live in has similar colored vegetation. I'm looking to get some gear/milsurp to match my surroundings but I want a second opinion on what patterns/colors I should consider.

I was thinking about having my outer gear (plate carrier, guns, etc) to be coyote/FDE (because flat colors are aesthetic) and throw on Partizan Summer or something underneath (or maybe just the pants and pick something else for my top?).

I want to mix camo to look cool but still be viable; I want to avoid the 100% multicam larp look, it's kind of gay

Attached: what camo should I get.jpg (713x800, 375K)

Here's what Partizan Summer looks like for reference

Attached: partizan summer.jpg (374x486, 26K)

This is the Autumn camo side on the reversible Partizan M suit; also another consideration of mine.

Attached: partizan M autumn.png (470x403, 648K)

Honestly ddude stop being such a faggot and get multicam. Its the camo used by the greatest and largest military in the world for a reason.shitting on multicam and wearing mismatched ugly commie camo is for poorfags and retards

plane jane woodland with a desert storm tarp if you need it.

or get (or make) a nice ghillie suit and get really autistic . cheap ghillie suits work but are a fuckin nightmare for getting caught on shit. best to make your own burlap suit and spray paint the bitch before you go out, then throw it in dirt, then veg it.

This.
Woodland is objectively worse than multicam. It's more expensive too.

You look like a stolen valor faggot in it

The fuck? You're trying to hide in the woods with it, not make a fashion statement.

You are going to look retarded in any full camouflage outfit.

>hurr durr wearing multimeme or a camo pattern that hasn’t been used in a decade is stolen valor
Ksg yourself

Looks like eastern Washington, multicam works well.

Depends if he is larping in it or stalking tweakers/amigos. Form or function.

you know he's just larping

multicam is not very a e s t h e t i c but it really works the best

I live in Central NC with family out on the coast that I visit often. A lot of the woods I walk around in have thick vegetation, but it is many times dry and dead. I’ve found that ERDL, MARPAT, and similar patterns seem too dark, while Multicam doesn’t feature the greens I need.
I went over and asked the guys on GQ and they recommended Pencott Badlands, which is like a semi-arid transitional camo. I just ordered a set for testing, so I can’t speak to how well it works, but maybe worth you looking into.

Attached: 79A940FF-EFA5-43D7-97C1-83F879596568.jpg (275x183, 20K)

I realize multicam would work really well for my area, but it just looks so frickin ugly. What would you say is a good alternative?

I'd just like for my gear to match my surroundings; both for larping and the race war.

This guy gets it; I don't want to look like a retard wearing full camo patterns.

Honestly it feels like 90% of the time, people are wearing multicam to make a gucci fashion statement.

Both woodland and multicam look kinda gay to be quite honest. Plus woodland seems kinda too dark; maybe something that works well with coyote/FDE?

Ghillie suits are cool but I want to start with something I can wear in the snow comfortably.

That camo looks really nice, actually. It doesn't scratch my milsurp itch but I'll definitely look into it. Thanks for the suggestion!

Attached: 1521759213281.jpg (582x365, 39K)

Ayyyy what’s good NC bro. Rowan county checking in

Attached: DD0F1982-5262-43F8-9865-87D42B457F28.jpg (640x833, 491K)

Alamance here, but I work in Randolph. 45 minute commute is ass but the shekels are worth.

Attached: 605C77EA-C750-42EF-B48E-058605BA4941.jpg (1578x1992, 752K)

Honestly OP, it looks like you've created a pretty viable pattern yourself. You should just pay to have a full set of gear made from it.

Attached: GOOGLEPAT.png (498x600, 317K)

Penncott GreenZone is the shit for the sandhills and Piedmont areas.

This needs to be mass-produced.