You will never be as succesful as cj

you will never be as succesful as cj

Attached: In-The-Beginning-Carl-CRASH-GTASA.png (1366x636, 856K)

Not weapons, fuck off

>I would never have a Hydra and a Rhino parked at my cul-de-sac

Attached: firstiwaslike.png (800x400, 546K)

he gets a free house at the start of the game. who the fuck can even afford a house anymore.

>you will never be as succesful as cj
I've never been to prison so already ahead of him

Nobody. That's why loans exist.

>he can't cough up 150k cash from his bank accounts if his life dependent on it

He is a multi millionare who has a pilot license, multiple sportcars, owns dozens of properties, has like 6 gfs, own every hood and leads the biggest streetgang

And God willing I won't have to.
I got lucky and inherited a house and live alone, so I don't really have a reason to bust my ass as badly as I thought I would a decade ago.
Any extra money I do get though is split between savings and setting up a workshop.

Doesn't everybody forget who he is 20 years later?

He and the rest of his crew leave street life to become CEOs (according to a throwaway line from Lamar)

Summer
Gamers
Euro-Soys

I thought SA and GTA 5 weren't in the same continuity though.

Why does /v/ feel like it's okay to take over Jow Forums and call it board culture when called out on it?

They aren’t. The guy you’re replying to is talking out of his ass.

At least it's a thread about a legitimately good game rather than BING BING WAHOO Xenoblade or Splatoon bullshit for the umpteenth time.

Also SA was pretty Jow Forums desu. If you didn't have fun waging an all-out war against the government of notCaliformia with your personal Harrier obtained through the power of AnCap because they literally violated the NAP then you need to leave Jow Forums.

A game having guns and shit in it doesn't mean it fucking belongs here.
Fuck

Sup newfag.

I've been here for a while, dipshit.
Stalker threads are more or less acceptable because of the challenges and the memes and shit but not every fucking thing, retard

Never said it did.

Just said at least they picked good vidya that's at least sorta Jow Forums to make their wrong-board post with.

Have you seen /v/ lately? At best it's a boring cesspool with the same few threads repeating the same discussions like clockwork day in and day out.

i mean, vidya threads apply if you talk about the Jow Forums aspects of it, not just "hey remember this game kek"
this thread is dumb.

SA is more Jow Forums than most.

One of your best friends in the game is the most glow-in-the-dark CIA nigger to ever exist

Y-YAMERO!!!

Attached: hickockvidya.jpg (1414x501, 176K)

Attached: 1515808836170.jpg (396x445, 53K)