People shouting in agony after getting hit

Hello Jow Forumsommandos, I need videos of people getting shot or shrapnelled for reference. Not a sick fetish or anything, I have a videogame idea and I'd like to make it as realistic as possible.
Videogame character's reactions of getting shot are mostly grunts like "oof, ooh, outch" or simply nothing. I think that Stalker has pretty accurate pain sounds, you can occasionally hear people literally crying. Out of all the combat videos, I've never heard a soldier crying (except in that raghead propaganda video where they ambush the American soldiers)
youtu.be/u4gP7SK8nGg?t=920
Just a few examples that you'd find online
youtu.be/rLHU-_OhT8g?t=114
youtu.be/CVyJ6Nntnx4?t=30

If you'd get shot, what would your reaction be? Would you wheeze, cry, or shout? I would probably cry. Post any soldier's or raghead's reaction of getting wounded. Your videos are probably far better than I've ever found.

Attached: 1527730979435.jpg (4048x2699, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/afghanistan-conflict/three-us-troops-wounded-by-rpg/2289156283001
liveleak.com/view?i=57e_1464298711
youtu.be/LsrC5QV_Yrc
shtfschool.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=QOnzMak-FRM
youtube.com/watch?v=V6vjYq4a5r4
youtube.com/watch?v=vXoscCgf9tg
youtube.com/watch?v=b3K0tI-EyGY&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=9FHw2aItRlw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ugd_2sxnfko
youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio
youtube.com/watch?v=cfsOgarSc-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GlN1qDoTAp4&
youtube.com/watch?v=nq7gSpR9iqM
bestgore.com/bloody-injuries/two-thief-caught-steal-favela-punishment-hand-shot-brazil/
youtube.com/watch?v=LsrC5QV_Yrc
youtube.com/watch?v=3hQmnrPhxFU
youtube.com/watch?v=PWg4Y-2-VAo
youtube.com/watch?v=G51sRf39mmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BJF-wVW1F2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I suppose it all depends where you get hit.

Also skip to 15:20 in the stalker video for the pain sounds I was referring.

Agreed, I need videos of anybody getting hit, by any type of round, anywhere in the body.

Best gore or heavy-r. It’s okay, I can’t get off anymore unless I’m smelling hoppes 9 or break free powder blast.

Yesterday I was looking for information related to the kill radius and shrapnel pattern of an OG-7V fragmentation round from an RPG7, and stumbled across this audio clip. It’s Military.Com so the cursing and shit is censored, but I’m sure you can find the uncensored somewhere if it matters that much to you. The most critical of the 3 wounded can be heard yelling.

military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/afghanistan-conflict/three-us-troops-wounded-by-rpg/2289156283001

Attached: C3AB5CBF-314F-4A2E-A6CC-EF58D4A49A27.jpg (750x728, 132K)

liveleak.com/view?i=57e_1464298711

This is also one of the better videos of a combat casualty I’ve seen. ISIS soldier takes a shot between the C6 and C7 vertebrae which exits out the front of his throat. He tries to yell for a moment before he gurgles and dies.

youtu.be/LsrC5QV_Yrc

I have to post this one

You need to include some guy screaming for his mother as he tries to stuff his intestines back into his belly if you want realism.

Service is unavailable, I'll check it later.

Great footage, especially the police video is truly disturbing. Thank you.

Fuck, wrong post. Ment this one.

People who get shot groan a lot, really loudly and for a long time, especially when gutshot, it's horrible. But the worst is if someone gets shot in the neck, the sound of them choking and coughing on their own blood is nightmare inducing

Attached: 1488116429690.png (485x409, 56K)

Wasn't there a liveleak of a brazilian robber getting a lung punctured in broad daylight and was surrounded by people who didn't know what to do so they filmed him as he drowns in his own blood?

If you’re talking about the same one I’m thinking of, yes. That dude won an unofficial liveleak award for the most interesting death. Dude was wearing a white T-shirt if I remember correctly, just a geyser of blood out of his mouth and everyone is just standing around and staring.

I've seen people get shot in combat and there's not a lot of screaming involved due to adrenaline. In my experience people with lighter injuries can be loud sometimes , but the ones with heavier/deadly injuries are more quiet.

ive been lookin for that video for ages and can’t find it

Agreed, the person who survived the Balcan war made a blog about a guy who got shot in the guts. He screamed for hours in the middle of a street. Got hit by a machinegunner and the gunner just left him there to die.
shtfschool.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=V6vjYq4a5r4

>Where's the Corpsman?
>He is the Corpsman!
Pottery.

I've heard that if you get really fucked up your brain doesn't even bother with the pain signals, like it just knows you're dead either way.

OP doesn't know about RO2

youtube.com/watch?v=vXoscCgf9tg

youtube.com/watch?v=b3K0tI-EyGY&t=4s

youtube.com/watch?v=9FHw2aItRlw

From what I've heard only grunts like in this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ugd_2sxnfko

You're a fucking idiot.

>Oh, sorry about that
>You'll die
kek

Honestly no, but now I'm very intrigued. I've been looking for a game that has this kind of atmosphere. Thank you.

Does this game still have any players?

Honestly if there's still players I would get on it. RS2 is fun for about two hours but it just don't have the same feeling as rushing to a building with only a Mosin to bayonet a German then later hear that German cry for his mom.

Attached: 1527854842905.jpg (1024x911, 153K)

Attached: Heehee.jpg (196x200, 10K)

Still bothers me, I refuse to watch this vid.

Attached: 1491054167734.jpg (500x500, 93K)

>this video is very graphic
>video is nothing but still shots of completely intact servicemen
Wot

Where was he hit? There's lots of videos out of the middle-east conflicts of guys getting shot, and they never scream like this. Was it a particularly painful area?

Right in the pussy

Pussy cop vs fearless veteran
Who would win

>cops die
Tough. Maybe you shouldn't have chosen a profession where you oppress the populace and the system holds you unaccountable for your actions.
>cops' family members breaking down at the funeral
Okay, that part sucks.

People scream like that when shot.
t.veteran

It's a weird mix of very scared and very hurt.

Sounds like a cool idea for a mod but fuck making a video game with that. Plus it would not make it past the censors.

looks a lot like the first CoD desu.

What censors?

The fcc

>The fcc
They don't have any say over your video game though.

That's a good soldier, making cover with his dead body for his fellow jihadists.

What a fucking madman
>I'm doing my civic duty

Attached: 1495507057328.png (540x540, 688K)

An extremely small amount of fatal gunshot wounds are instant. People scream, cry, curse and thrash about from minutes to HOURS after getting hit before finally expiring.

You don't cry when you are still getting shot it because the natural instinct is to go down fighting or you are just in shock. The tears come when you are on the MEDEVAC and facing the possibility of dying in the face of hope.

OP here, surprised that the thread is still up.
I've learned one thing, people usually scream and cry when the shooter is right at them and shooting at them.
It makes sense, if you get shot from further away, sure you're in pain but the immediate threat is not quite there, you still might pull through if you're in cover.

When you get shot like 10 feet away and the shooter is closing distance and constatly shooting at you, it's fucking terrifying. Especially if you're alone. There's nothing you can do, you just have to accept that everything about your life is gonna disappear in less than two seconds. They're not crying because of pain, they're crying because of fear.

Fucking hell.

Attached: 1522200116835.jpg (1539x1024, 399K)

>38338711
>BANG BANG
>HUEE haaaa
>BANG
>YOU'RE DEAD

Attached: 78976327520852.jpg (340x340, 21K)

Cop?

I don't understand that at all. How is it satisfying to say "you're dead" to a dead person.

>liveleak.com/view?i=57e_1464298711
Woah hadn't seen that one before. Good call user.

Attached: 1427616328661.png (512x512, 102K)

No, it's not my card. But good try.

Escape from Tarkov

he was a scared cornered animal

youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio

Attached: 1526220403404.jpg (473x473, 39K)

You aren't going to be doing much shouting in agony if both of your lungs have holes in them.

I'd probably start calling for mommy desu
t. neverserved/nofuns

Attached: 1521409176615.jpg (541x569, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cfsOgarSc-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GlN1qDoTAp4&
youtube.com/watch?v=nq7gSpR9iqM (skip to end)
yeah idk seems like shock and adrenaline mostly shuts you up unless its not too bad of a hit. You can see this anywhere, if youre really fucked up your body doesnt really let you react it just kinda tries to keep as much of itself alive as possible and screaming and convulsing uses a lot of energy

good shoot

thank you for your cervix

No sounds but the original video probably has some muffled screams

Attached: Dying Soldier.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Really good voice acting, modern shooters need more of these.

bestgore.com/bloody-injuries/two-thief-caught-steal-favela-punishment-hand-shot-brazil/
>Get shot in the hand.
>No reaction

>sorry about that
lol

It’s got a good hardcore U.S. playerbase of around 500-800 people that play multiple times a week

>teens
>youths

Attached: 1361211772907.gif (250x250, 1.11M)

youtube.com/watch?v=LsrC5QV_Yrc
@2:40

youtube.com/watch?v=3hQmnrPhxFU
@1:06

youtube.com/watch?v=PWg4Y-2-VAo
@1:41

youtube.com/watch?v=G51sRf39mmQ
this video used to have a few more seconds where they screech and cry

you pigs make your jokes but the day of the rope will come

>cops die
>Tough. Maybe you shouldn't have chosen a profession where you oppress the populace and the system holds you unaccountable for your actions.
youtube.com/watch?v=BJF-wVW1F2o

>laws are always just
So all Californians that have their dogs shot because they dared possess an Assault Weapon get what they deserve, and cannot in good conscience resist, because The Law states that Assault Weapons are bad? Wew lad.

Cops are just doing their jobs, trying to protect civilians. The lawmakers are your enemies.

>one update toned down the death screams

Way to ruin the game.

Yet the lawmakers are not kicking down your door and shooting your dog. And their job is not to protect civilians, their job is to enforce the law, and the law is unjust.

I appreciate that they're merely following orders, but that still makes them accessory to crime.

#2 reaction, especially when they know they're dying.
>t.vetfag

more like t. neverserved but saw Saving Private Ryan

No, he just was scared.
We're animals, we make cornered animal sounds when we're cornered and going to die.
It's not the same as being shot at a distance.

So if someone paid me to kill you, you'd be fine with it because I was just following orders, I'm not responsible whatsoever? Okay.

Attached: magik.png (324x486, 269K)

Maybe you hadn't noticed but the guy was off his rocker.

This

This. So much this.