Can we agree that MARSOC are the big boys of SOF?

Can we agree that MARSOC are the big boys of SOF?

>Minimum rank requirement before joining
>Almost always wear helmets because it isn't a twitter selfie force
>Men must be experts at weapons operations before even attempting selections
>Physically incapable of losing a firefight
>always bring heavy weapons platforms where ever they go

Attached: marsoc_training.jpg (600x400, 51K)

all these requirements are literally because they're a smaller force with less money

what did he mean by this

Other SOF units will try to do meme stuff like being nice to locals or trying to hide and maintain a low profile, whereas marsoc will just remove the entire village if necessary. This shows an actual commitment to the mission beyond politics

>whereas marsoc will just remove the entire village if necessary
Sounds like A grade bullshit to me

>>Almost always wear helmets because it isn't a twitter selfie force
nice bait using a pic of them without helmet.
Too bad they arent SOF, I can however appreciate their love for Woodland and lv-mbavs

well its a summer-thread on Jow Forums, the bullshit-meter is already past max

you're an idiot

>puke berets care about local politics
>Virgin seals try to call off mission when they are spotted
>meanwhile marsoc simply contacts right when they see a village nearbye and summons all ordinance
Prove me wrong if you dare. The truth is politics bounce between players like Saudi Arabia/Iran and locals only care about who is buying goods that week.

Okay bitch boy. You're officially retarded.

Seal detected

>meanwhile marsoc simply contacts right when they see a village nearbye and summons all ordinance
Ah so it's because MARSOC have powerful elementalists? I'm a level 5 Sorcerer; can I apply? Or are they only accepting Wizards and Bards right now?

I don't think you could handle selections if i'm being perfectly honest.

Attached: 1487144315374.jpg (480x560, 54K)

What's the best US special operations force and why is it SOWT?

Attached: Weatherman.jpg (3984x2800, 2.25M)

Wasn’t MARSOC cleared of attacking that village? They got blamed for what the terrorists did and other SOFs threw the marines under the bus for it?

I hope not, that was the most metal shit ever

D E L T A
E
L
T
A

Attached: eod w vinning.jpg (600x430, 134K)

Because they are the guys that can determine if birds are able to come blow shit up

Attached: Navy-Seal-Portrait--95887.jpg (738x1200, 147K)

Attached: Magic Missle.gif (512x288, 2.44M)

Did it make you feel like a man making this post? Or are you too much of a cuck you don't feel it anymore?

Yes, they got cleared. Fuck the Seals for the bullshit they pulled

>marines
>better than delta
think again friend

Attached: h766lcrg4kay.jpg (2048x1468, 324K)

Its cute when you're wrong, user

Attached: 02_jtf2___Gallery.jpg (640x359, 50K)

>Canadians

>Big boys of SOF
>Don't even have representation in JSOC
>SOCCENT kicked MARSOC out of Afghanistan
>USMC as a whole does not respect/want them

LeL

Attached: 1526874502112.gif (200x200, 787K)

>the only people who ever get shit done, and dont make a hollywood film about every Op

Guys on the bottom are fucking floating. What are they feeding these monsters?

>whereas marsoc will just remove the entire village if necessary.

And this is why they were kicked out of Afghanistan by SOCCENT. That is NOT special operations. If the COCOM wanted a village gone, he just orders a h

Attached: 1523193518672.jpg (530x521, 33K)

>>USMC as a whole does not respect/want them

The majority couldn't give a shit and the Good Ol' Boys were crying and bitching about them getting a pin screaming MUH EGA WAS ALL YOU NEEDED OORAH :(((((((((((((((

Marines are the biggest fucking crybabies when they see there are guys better then them out of Boot and actually DOING SHIT

What did he mean by this?

Attached: gimme a huuug maaaaan.png (445x379, 206K)

I used to meme on SWOT's before realizing they often have to go behind enemy lines just to figure out if it's going to thunder or to set up some bullshit weather equipments

Also they basically get cramped a degree in meteorology in about a year

Attached: SOWT-weather-tower-Afghanistan-2500px.jpg (900x675, 608K)

Right now MARSOC has the highest passing rate out of all SOF Groups

No, but we can agree that SEALs are the most overrated.
This, the SWOT guys are fucking legit. Every interaction I've had with AF SOF-type personnel has been fantastic. (Regular airmen, on the other hand...)

Half of the current USMC wants to be a true professional elite fighting force for professionals.

The other half (mostly peacetime garrison faggots) just want the American version of the SS where they'd rather recruit motarded "true believers" who value the showy
uniforms, bullshit ceremonies and Praetorian guard mystique over actually having a purpose in modern wars.

It's a shit state of affairs desu and I'm glad I EAS'd before it really kicked into high gear.

Physically immunity to bullets.

This is the best troll thread I've seen for a hot minuite.

How do halfwits always manage to unsee the benefit to strategic/political solutions instead of tactical

somebody is going to cook you a cake because they like you.
Or you could
> flashbang the kitchen,
>throw flour everywhere,
>steal all the cookbooks for intelligence collection purposes
>scoop a few chocolate chips up
>run outside and call for air exfil.
It is so comfy to have allies, but instead you underagb& measure dakka by "willingness to commit genocide"

Also, if SOF did all the door-kicking, as opposed to training locals to do it themselves, there would be ridiculous casualties.

but shooting people is like totally badass bro

Attached: 1489610503140.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Yeah, the investigation cleared MARSOC of any wrongdoing but they refused to go back to SOCOM afterwards since they fucked them over without a seconds hesitation. Considering the whole reason of their formation was to join SOCOM they're kind of hanging in limbo right now looking for a new purpose.

Attached: 39753599.jpg (3100x2070, 916K)

ITT: Underage and neverserved who don't understand how to conduct a COIN conflict

There's a reason why the the Russians always get their shit pushed in every time they try using your oh-so-good-idea "delete the whole village" SOPs.

ur not even in MARSOC so how do u kno how they operate

Attached: 1524149547949.jpg (600x739, 123K)

>Crash on way to mission.
>Wander around for a bit.
>Abort mission.
>Get evaced.
>Crash on way back.
Every Delta mission ever.

thats actually a pic of a sea lion. you can tell because of the ear flaps

Post the pic where you can see his massive operator calves

Except it is a poison cake that is going to kill "6 jagillion" "people"..
now you just birthed the modern jew... good job...

Attached: topato.jpg (418x189, 14K)

>>always bring heavy weapons platforms where ever they go

Surely they take heavy weapons, not bring them. Or are you saying that you're already at the place where they're heading too?

>brainlets call people halfwits for not embracing American hearts and minds strategy

Works great for the US, doesn't it? There's never been a not-occupation that it didn't end in a few years, because everyone loves America and Disney.

As opposed to what? The Soviet-in-Afghanistan or US-in-Vietnam approaches? Those didn't work either so what do you suggest?

Stop spending my tax dollars on securing someone's opium production. That'd be swell.

I realize this hurts the feelings of all kinds of people in DoD and DoS, but it'll save them a lot of trouble if they accept that no one is stupid enough to trust them.

Marines trigger Jow Forums so fucking bad, it's Sour Grapes Syndrome the Thread.

None of that shit you said matters. And helmets are for actions on the objective you turboqueer.

Well shit, That's a pretty good solution alright.

Kek'd hard at this. It's true

TACP > all others

And not getting your brain literlly turned to mush by a random IED out of nowhere.

Kek

They kill Taliban so hard the Taliban kill their own citizens to frame marsoc for war crimes. And it actually fucking worked.

>Too bad they arent SOF

they actually are now

yep

I dunno why

all SOF are literally a meme though, special forces are essentially a big waste of fucking money but nobody wants to be the first one to admit it so every military around the world has 16 fucking different types of SOF who more or less do the same thing

>hurr no *this* one is the best
>100 other faggots pile in to claim the SOF they've chosen to shill are the *real* operators

they're basically all the fucking same, there's a limit to how "special" a soldier can be, there's no magic secret training that elevates them into invincible supermen, they're a reasonably bit better than the regular troops, that's fucking it.

SF is just the government's loophole to allow having sociopathic human garbage who would otherwise be considered psychologically unfit for service do its dirty work.

Who else would willingly volunteer for a combat outfit that exists solely for the purpose of engaging in what amounts to flagrant lawbreaking and extrajudicial murder?

Attached: US Navy SEALs SH-60 Gulf War.jpg (1200x820, 1.33M)

stop posting
the entire point is that they carry out different specific missions. the goal isn't to see how much money you can throw at a soldier in his 4 years but to create specialized units for different situations. there's a bit of an overlap when it comes to direct action and raids but SOF doesn't just cover high speed infantry - there are weathermen, air controllers, divers, public relations personnel, and even supply guys that fall under SOF.

You seriously don't think that guys who volunteer to be trained in 20 different ways of killing people and are conditioned to do it on command without second thought are normal do you?

Attached: seals-vbss-hr.jpg (1139x1575, 537K)

you're acting like that's a bad thing in any way

The USMC hasn't taken a combat fatality in almost 4 years, despite high levels of MARSOC activity. Think of all the spec ops guys who have been killed in recent years. You never hear of MARSOC guys making fuckups like the Army and Navy guys are making. The worst that's happened was that raid in Yemen about a year ago where they were trying to rescue some hostages and all of the hostages were executed before they could get to them. They still killed all the bad guys on site anyway and left with the hostage's bodies.

Of course they aren't, but being "normal" isn't something to be proud of

Anyone know what kind of shoes the guy on the right is wearing? Always been wanting a pair of tactical chucks.

That’s why they got relieved in Afghan and forced to do IFD missions where they kept giving us Recon guys the good missions

good thread OP, thanks for the laugh

Attached: 34013482_1845941019034233_3546611648884113408_n.jpg (1080x1080, 54K)

because it doesnt allow retarded ass 18 year olds whove never fired a gun to attempt selections, like all SOF should be doing.

I respect the hell out of them. GO through all that hardass bullshit just to become the worlds most Operator Weatherman. Wonder how they even recruit guys

>>meanwhile marsoc simply contacts right when they see a village nearbye and summons all ordinance
>and summons all ordinance

They hit the village with some mad municipal codes?

Muh noise ordinance, no goat fucking after 11:00 etc.

Yeah but can't you get a recon contract in enlistment?

Attached: vinning2.jpg (1300x960, 193K)

>They still killed all the bad guys on site anyway and left with the hostage's bodies
So if they were Spetsnaz, the mission would still be considered a success?

Recon isnt marsoc. Seal/recon exist to bait young noobs into pog contracts.

>>whereas marsoc will just remove the entire village if necessarySounds like A grade bullshit to me

me too
t. yugo breakup vet

Take a look at how many shooters & looters they can actually put on the ground. They are a miniscule component of SOF. Not optimal.

So basically Rangers. If removing village what you wanna do you don't send in specialized small group of people. You bomb the shit out of it or send in normal infantry.

Don't forget about the issued drug rugs. I mean just look how happy this MARSOCbro is.

Attached: IMG_0007.jpg (960x720, 236K)

Oh shut up

If they were Spetnaz they would leave with quite a few more bodies than just the hostages.

Those are some JOOCY calves

SOF are faggotsthat get BTFO by literal children with old soviet AKs.

Do not idolize them. They are losers. The USA hasn't wine a war in like 30 years. I prefer warriors that win wars, not some millennial faggots that constant take selfies and constantly record with their go pros

So who are these warriors you prefer then?

Trenbologna sammies and rip its

The ones busting big nuts in his boipucci

That would be Rangers baby

>litterly
You know that helmets don't do anything to protect against overpressure, right?

MARSOC got in trouble in Afganistan for being too trigger happy and expending too many munitions. sounds based as fuck to me. thats how marines fight.

because to get invited to join you already have to be high speed, similar to delta.

SEALs, rangers and green berets all allow recruits to get contracts before they even join the military.

Holy shit.

>big boys
>Rangers

lel
Most rangers don't have pubic hair yet

vatnik shills aren't even trying, no rubbles for you Ivanovich

Attached: a9ccd601-f25d-465a-867f-e9c9715536cf..png (726x670, 462K)

The only other place I've seen them besides middle east photos is for sale at the PX in Coronado, Ca. Weird.