Good day, user. How may I be of service?

Good day, user. How may I be of service?

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

Hello friend!

Buy my game!

Attached: fallout_4_pennywise.jpg (634x321, 72K)

Don't sell me another Taran Tactical Glock, Benelli M4 and AR. You shill!

Do you have anything that is not associated with Taran?! Nope? Just what I thought! Taran must have packed so much of endorsement cash in your ass.

Hey, sonny boy! I be needin' a new deer raffle for this hunting season! I'm reckoning for a project I can cobble together... say... is that a K98k with matching numbers and swastika unmolested? Hand that ole' girl over to me, she'll be a beaut' after I cut down that stock, ground off that nazi crap eagle, and tap her for a scope!

Attached: hunter1.jpg (1200x630, 135K)

I need something small, but strong and bold.

>I need something small, but strong and bold
Your husband already has that, sir.

Give me the fucking FNC

My apologies, but the FNC is reserved for Chad. May I interest you in a High-point carbine instead?

Attached: Hi-Point Carbine.jpg (1000x287, 27K)

I want a gun with a G11 action but chambered in 20mm semi caseless sabot rounds and with an underbarrel sliding-chamber pinfire rifle chambered in 8x50mmR Lebel.

The local ruffians have been cavorting on the highways and preventing me from reaching the orgy in a timely manner.
I require something effective yet also something that won't rust in the various fluids that collect on my hands after such a romp.

Can I interest you in a Taran tactical Glock? Came in just today!

I need an mp40
and like 8 extra magazines

and a borchardt C-93... if you got it i mean.

Attached: 1444613544127.jpg (750x261, 20K)

Very good choice, sir.

And may I suggest roughly sanding the stock followed by an application of common wood stain and, at minimum, eight coats of spar urethane applied with an old paintbrush?

Really, how are these rifles? There's one in 9mm at a store near me and I've been thinking about getting it.

Ugly but not bad at all. They also make a version in .45, .40 and now even 10mm.

Stop to be pretentious cock. Get me Kalashnikov SR1.

I'm looking for something light,precise,and under 1MOA.

Sorry sir,we don't sell Slavshit but might I recommend the Austrain breeds of Glock 26 or Glock 19?

I have just what you need. All Polymer construction upper and lower reciever AR-15 with a muzzle device specifically made to keep fluids out of the bore.

Mateba Unica pls thx

We are no longer selling that item,but we do have the new Chiappa Rhino in stock.

Attached: prodotti_immagini_immagine_523.jpg (591x371, 24K)

>How may I be of service?

Attached: It would be easier to find a G11.jpg (800x550, 17K)

We have that reserved for a different user,but here's a gas-operated self-loading rifle with a rotating bolt dubbed the FN Scar

Attached: SCAR-17S-FDE_Rotators_2-1800x897.png (1800x897, 653K)

>no business on continental grounds
YOU FUCKER I DON'T WANT YOUR RUFFLES HAVE RIDGES ASS GUN I WANT THE MATEBA NOW

Attached: file.png (400x416, 144K)

Sir,with that attitude I can no longer sell you our finer items here's my final offer Taurus Revolver

Attached: taurus-hammer-removed.jpg (600x400, 22K)

Why does he have a nazi badge on his chest?

YOUR FINER ITEMS ARE SHIT
YOU ARE SHIT
YOU FUCKING SHIT I WANTED A MATEBA UNICA FUCKING DIE

Attached: file.png (720x706, 731K)

If you can't get me the only commercial rifle with balanced automatic that can not be imported in USA legally, why the fuck do I need your services at all?

In that case just give me a Glock

Attached: Glock 19 GEN4.jpg (800x533, 184K)

Quite fun to shoot and very accurate for what they are.

I had a first generation one a long while ago and could ring a man sized plate at 100 yards using iron sights with ease.

I'll take everything. Thanks Jeeves

Can I get uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Emm-four-teen?

unironically very good
Fun to shoot, takes hi point mags, accurate and dependable.

I’m looking for something for a night out downtown Chicago. Something for personal protection with a dash of culture as I sip bourbon on a rooftop garden.

Can i get some uh..metric FAL magazines?

Attached: 1487603334012.jpg (657x527, 40K)

Ayy yo nigga I need a fo fi wit da stendo an a beam my nigga you gots anyting likes dat homie? I be needin soma dem cop killa bullets too dawg, you naw I'm sayin homie? Gon be smokim some pig you naw I'm sayin?

Try wearing one of these on your head, the locals might mistake you for one of them and then you got a lot of personal protection from eye talian guys you make friends with

Attached: pasta-strainer-tn.jpg (342x350, 48K)

Attached: D9DE8670-0910-489C-B714-5916D4AAE99E.jpg (2000x1333, 526K)

How many mini 14's are in stock?

Attached: Uzigrip1.jpg (599x336, 20K)

They're fun like any 9mm carbine
I personally like my Kel-Tec Sub2k gen 2, it takes glock mags and folds up neatly. The only negative about the hi-point is that I don't think they have stendos, but I can slap a 33 rounder into my sub2k.

You know what I want.

Attached: 1502770387285.jpg (1200x694, 164K)

STOP

Okay, you know what? Im gonna say it.

Horse cock is fucking mediocre. You know why?

Because it lacks complexity. Canine cock has that glorious knot

"But horsecock has a flare!!!!" Yeah and after it cums its soft. Who wants a partner with super short stamina? "But the flare keeps the cum inside you!!!" For what? 15 seconds!? A knot does that too, for much longer, and its in just the right place to press against your prostate/g-spot. So with each one of your lovers heartbeats you can get propelled further into pleasure.

Or what about the luscious curved taper of a dolphin or orca? Thick at the base and the taper makes it an easy adjustment for beginners wroldwide. Not to mention they're PREHENSILE.

And hows about the barbed feline cock? It takes some getting used to for sure, and its not for everyone. But those barbs can really take you to the next level, the pain mixed in with the pleasure is exquisite.

Look at snakes and sharks! There's two dicks to play with.

Dragons have bumps and ridges, tapered and knotted, and every combination between!!!

Alligators and crocodiles have dicks that are literally ALWAYS erect.

And don't even start on size. Last I checked, sex isn't all about the dick, as a matter of fact you could say the cock is less than half of the important part of sex.

Horsecock is just glorified, uncomfortable, human cock, with no merits other than size, and thats a pretty fucking weak merit for this lauded "god of all cocks".

Goddamn, now I really want a McChicken

god that gun is pure fucking sex.

Attached: e02.png (200x234, 84K)

Yes, i would like seven Mac-11's, about eight .38's
Nine 9's, and ten Mac-10's. Thank you

very interesting

Attached: Blank+_c1a6f759cc1ff236c488b776f97d1c57.jpg (326x296, 26K)

Attached: 37FE1D1D-A881-44F3-BCB6-CFB28E9CAB8B.jpg (720x696, 71K)

Checked and erect.

Attached: 35619980-EC39-41EC-9C5A-FF2F2670D7AB.jpg (536x539, 46K)

Kid tested, mother approved

Okay this is what I want. Give me a select fire AR pattern lower, I want an upper reciever chambered in .50 Beowulf, and a 10 inch barrel. I want the most obnoxiously loud muzzle break and a bump stock on it too because I want to go even further than full retard. I want some beta drums as well. And an under barrel miniature diving bell that has the button right behind the trigger.

I need something in a 7.62mm range of calibers, semi-auto, precise and robust. If possible, with a fixed stock and a 21" barrel. Something that expresses the freedoms of western civilization.

Can someone explain this gay ass clown-posting? I've been off Jow Forums for a month and see it on a ton of threads.

You know.

Attached: 583AEF08-502F-42EB-B009-8EC064D2222C.jpg (596x900, 85K)

I find myself in need to entertain some very old friends I haven't seen in a while. Time to impress.

I'll need something for the appetizer--subtle, understated, as quiet as possible--but with a profound aftertaste through at least Level III protection. Infrared or StarlAmp would be appreciated. Let's keep it classy,

Main course should be solid, hearty, a good reminder of old times. Preferably in the range of .45 ACP and up. Let's not go overboard.

Likewise, I'll need something outstanding for the desert. Bold. Exceptionally so, capable of reducing the population of most standing domiciles to exactly 0. to I'm partial to Denel's lineup, but open to suggestions.

"I'll have two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda."

Its Todd Howard friend! He's your friendly local developer!

Attached: 1523727912859.jpg (398x384, 23K)

>How may I be of service?
Just convert my current arsenal to select fire and I'll be making a large ammo purchase today.
I don't really need anything beyond that.

Attached: 1349392839500.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Give me a sig P220 and a VZ58.

I need something that can punch a hole in an MRAP from 300 meters. Has to fit in a violin case

this should do it

Attached: main-qimg-af570991e3217883c2e41aef86dd6cd6-c.jpg (405x720, 34K)

He didn't ask for a dildo.

I need a colt defender with grease gun and a new suit

Attached: A2E13D4B-19D2-440F-AB4D-E9364A187907.jpg (349x451, 62K)

this movie was a glock advertisement

It's a faggot lure, and it's working

i need a pencil

I love prototypes and intermediate things when they're still figuring crap out.
>"Yo where should we put the recoil spring?"
>"How about in a retarded coil right at the back?"
>"Word"

Fukn Chair Force

Give me a striker-fired pistol that doesn't inexplicably piss me off.

An AA12, some drum mags, and some buckshot, slugs, n grenade shells.

who dat?

>muzzles all facing customers

pls

Attached: 564654564564.png (554x207, 251K)

May i suggest the Beretta APX

I need something reliable and accurate that takes US GI mags.

and no it can't be an M16 clone because reasons. so give me your best.

the cringe is real

May i suggest a Sig p320

yeah yeah safety, but if the damn thing is laying by itself, does it REALLY matter?

Ive been to plenty of gun stores where all the pistols in the display case are muzzles forward.

>the cringe is real
Yeah, you're it.

Attached: 1528407241888.png (363x333, 143K)