1000 Yard shot with 9mm. How is this possible?

>how is this possible?
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ3XwizTqDw

Attached: 40669B9B-B039-4FB9-B1A6-8C3BB7593369.jpg (1218x1401, 858K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdZJAnVOX2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9tOOmDljwSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It isn't for anybody but a handful of people. Most people can't afford the cost of ammunition and invest the time it would take to be that proficient

sprawling
youtube.com/watch?v=CdZJAnVOX2Q

aiming higher

at that distance you can probably catch the bullet

he fakes his videos and every time i post about it nobody responds

youtube.com/watch?v=9tOOmDljwSA

you can see the editing at 2:33 in between the first and second shots if you look at the area of light at the top above the second target, and again between the 2nd and 3rd shots. there is a cut between each shot. its blatantly obvious hang yourselves.

you realize he holds world records and compete regularly, right? or do you think he fakes his 3 gun times too?

Nobody responds because you're retarded, and cant understand simple concepts.

realistically, a lot of fucking luck. I don't care how good you are, hitting at that distance with a 9mm is more luck than anything.

ok he still fakes his gimmick videos

you cant even look at something obvious and see it you drooling lobotomized spastic

Sorry, I'm not seeing it even at 0.25 playback speed.

wut

this
literally what the fuck are you talking about?

>every time i post about it nobody responds
Gee, I wonder why.

its edited and cut between each shot

Attached: imageedit_20_5309403464.jpg (983x576, 125K)

your brain should be edited

I think I see what you mean user. On the third shot impact, the middle target suddenly moves. Definitely cut the footage of the targets together.

Attached: Desktop 06.23.2018 - 16.56.20.452.webm (710x372, 261K)

theres a cut during 2nd impact too but you need to watch the video in hd

Don't ruin Jerry for me faggots

I met him a while back, seemed like a nice dude.

go watch that dipshit geezer whoop and holler after faking his exploits some more.

>geriatric jerry just WOO'd loudly must mean his vids are all real

Yeah Wanye Gretzky and Michael Jordan faked it all too.

It's real to me dammit

Attached: 1528378559739.jpg (750x710, 64K)

only a dipshit would try and use an analogy to make a point in this situation. the video is edited and cut between each shot. the geezer fooled tens of thousands of you droolers.

because hes good

>only a dipshit would try and use an analogy to make a point in this situation. the video is edited and cut between each shot. the geezer fooled tens of thousands of you droolers.

>comparing the single greatest shooter of our time to one of the greatest hockey players and greatest basketball players of our time
>dipshit analogy

Do you really think he's alone when he sets these records? Do you think youtube is the only place where competitive shooting exists?

these arent competitions dipshit its this geez coming up with schemes to make dipshits like you believe hes a god of shooting. and no hes obviously not alone because i doubt this WOOping retard even knows how to crop an image.

Eh, you had a good run

Attached: bait mi-8.jpg (480x345, 15K)

I noticed what you saw. that's besides the point, he's still hitting 2 targets at 400 yards within a second of each other, you try doing that fag

>>implying he's not a world record holder

bob munden did the same thing back in the 80s

you are truly dumb.

no hes not because the video is edited between EACH shot. the dipshit probably shot each target 20 feet away and then edited the video to make the impacts align with the time it took him to shoot the 3 shots with the ar (which isnt stable at all) and his reaction is contrived as it gets. stay retarded at your own risk.

>the dipshit probably shot each target 20 feet away and then edited the video to make the impacts align with the time it took him to shoot the 3 shots with the ar (which isnt stable at all) and his reaction is contrived as it gets.
that's some mighty fine tinfoil you got there.

the video is watchable. it is edited between each shot. question your own sanity for denying this.

the same editing is there for the first time when he misses the 3rd target at 1:48
considering the things he's accomplished with proof, I don't see any reason to doubt he could do this.

I do. I see a video clearly edited between each shot.
Not him btw.

Tell us a bit about yourself, user

You are sponsored and you spend the entire day shooting at a plate until statistics happens and you hit...

yeah it's edited, he probably did the first bit to make it believable.

>Fixed barrel and accurate gun.
>match grade ammo
>Properly sighted in, small MOA dot sight.
>Good skill level.

Jerry is a pretty cool guy far as I can tell but shots like this aren't as crazy as people unfamiliar with the details might think.

>shoot most days
>video tape everything
>don't do anything but shoot and think about guns
>somehow have a video of incredible shots

Wow, who could believe it?!

if you believe this fuck hit a target by trying to aim 280 feet over it......

he's trolling

Attached: born to gondola.jpg (344x344, 53K)

Hasn’t he won national competitions and hold world records?

>shoot 280 feet above it.
Ya, exactly.
Day after day, shoot 20 feet high, see where it lands.
Shoot 50 feet high, see where it lands.
Shoot 100 feet high, see where it lands.
Eventually you'll get dialed in and actually hit the target youve been shooting at for 5 months.

He literally just walked it in, but in a ridiculously long timeframe.

He's also getting on in years, but has a livelihood depending on ultrafast reflexes and precision. Things old men don't got.

He still competes and does very well in 3gun
Why are people so fucking stupid?

That is so FAKE! Just look at the editing. Why do ppl still fall for this shit?

>sprawling
yes

This man fucks

He is a god among men.

This.

being able to line the target up perfectly while simultaneously literally aiming at the clouds is not possible not to mention the wind drift even at 1 mph with that rounds ballistics at 1k yards makes him even somehow getting a perfect hold on target irrelevant when the wind will blow a perfect hold off so it comes down to being a pure luck shot.

I went frame by frame with mpv and there is no cut.

Can you even see the balloon at that fucking distance?

ok jerry

It's not because it was staged.

you really think jerry uses mpv?

> how is this possible?

an 8-gram piece of copper-coated lead flying through the air on a ballistic trajectory strikes and pops a thin latex balloon

it's really rather quite simple, OP, do you even physics?

Hmmmmm

Attached: 1521385793802.png (500x517, 112K)

Attached: 1520060099679.jpg (961x632, 96K)

Why do people keep commenting on the balloon? He didn't hit the balloon you fucking retards. He hit a door sized metal plate, and the spawling popped it.

Please fucking try this. Enjoy death.

How is the autism treating you?

How are you this retarded and still able to breathe let alone use a computer

I imagine this was like one of those "dude perfect" trick shot videos where they make some ridiculous trick shot. Who knows how many rounds it took for him to get sighted in, and how many takes he didn't show.