What should I expect from a lightly used CZ 75b?

What should I expect from a lightly used CZ 75b?

Attached: 15z_CZ75B9mm_L_91102_01102.png (1920x1435, 526K)

Horrible forced memes

a lightly used CZ 75B

How will it compare to muh glawk 17

depends what you want it to do

Ignore the memes it’ll work fine. The average person barely uses their guns, and even if it was heavily abused the cz75 is an absolute unit and can handle the abuse. It was designed for military/police its not some funky boutique gun that you need to worry about. There can be issues with dry firing the double action but just don’t do that and you’ll be fine

Just plinking

if you want it for range fun the take out the firing pin safety and install a SAO trigger

>heavier, longer, marginally slimmer sights, heavier and crappier trigger, smoother recoil, vastly shittier finish.

Pretty sure they just fucking spray paint them black.

A quality hipster gun alternative to Canik

>glawk
>calling ME a shitty trigger

Do people really think finish is that important

blued CZ is best CZ

Attached: 20170728_201524.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

much less than a jericho

it's probably dinged/marred around the slide stop pin, and probably filthy inside. Every used CZ is poorly cleaned, since it is a bit fiddly.

I mean, its a surface that see’s friction, and its a barrier to corrosion.

They could have hardchromed like the spaghettis do with the tanfo line, but communist epoxy retardation is a hard habit to break.

You'll have to clean the soi out before using

glock makes a more consistant trigger than cz. you could pick 5 random glock 17s of a shelf and they would all have the same exact feel. meanwhile cz 75s vary a fuckload in weight and grit. it would not surprise me if his sucked out of the box. cz has a better potential trigger than a glock but not a better factory one unless you got lucky.

A pretty good steel framed 9mm combat pistol.

It will cheat on you first chance it gets

>SAO trigger
Sword Art Online?

A decent 9mm pistol. Trigger, sights, capacity, and weight will be just ok.

Single Action Only

it's not that uncommon of a synonym
well maybe for glockfags

Fuckin this. I got a IMI 941F for less than my local shops have used CZ75's and I'm 100% delighted with the thing.

stop buying shit pistols from shit countries

a functional gun

Tfw want a IWI Jericho steel frame with a barrel over 4" but I can't find them anywhere :(

Attached: tumblr_inline_nrr9txZQFQ1s713ho_400.jpg (261x192, 13K)

I've seen plenty but failed to pick one up :(

Attached: AAAHH.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Get a lightly used Sig instead

Attached: 1471479558510.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

>sig
>ever

Attached: 1524763172720.jpg (228x221, 5K)

That it is shit used or new.

sure why not

Attached: sig.jpg (3000x1688, 2.56M)

They'd be great if the fucking mags didn't cost like $50

Damn fine pistol with a great price tag.

Good plinker. Trigger should be smoothed out after a thousand rounds or so. Don't listen to shitty forced memes. Some fag kept posting the same thread everyday for a month a couple of months ago just to get it to stick.

Attached: 1499921810450.jpg (833x1207, 240K)

Attached: 1499921925820.jpg (807x1207, 206K)

Attached: 1499921990844.jpg (823x1209, 155K)

This is such bullshit, posting it as fact is shameful

It's a fine handgun. Solid option if you want something with a steel frame.

I'd expect a learning curve with the slide. Since it rides inside the frame it's a little hard to grasp.
Also the trigger return spring likes to break. I recommend buying an upgraded one just for reliability.

Whole different animal.

The balance and control layout is far different. Being steel framed the CZ will be heavier but the center of balance will also be lower in your hand, which makes for really good follow-up shots. Plus it helps that it has a grip with some contouring to actually fit your hand, unlike the Glock which is basically a rounded Duplo block with a few finger grooves.

There may be a learning curve with the DA/SA action. Glocks only have one trigger pull profile, so it's the same to shoot from the first shot to the last.

If you're firing a DA/SA handgun from a DA carry position the first shot has a longer and heavier trigger pull, and the rest are much lighter and nicer. If you don't train enough in DA you will typically throw the first shot under stress.

In fact the difficulty in training shooters to make that DA to SA transition under stress is why a lot of police agencies switched to Glocks or DAO versions of DA/SA handguns.

>There can be issues with dry firing the double action
What issues?
t. Just bought a P-01