Does diazepam help you use a sniper rifle or did Metal Gear Solid make that up?

Does diazepam help you use a sniper rifle or did Metal Gear Solid make that up?

Attached: Diazepam-valium-5mg-Roche-JSP.jpg (2048x1152, 225K)

It's basically made up. Any benefit you would receive from steadier hands would be counteracted by lowered performance.

can confirm. it mellows you out. but it makes you half brain dead and slows you down physically and mentally by 100% percent

I shoot confirmed better groups with Xanax.
Most pro competitive shooters use benzos but generally keep it quiet.

Googling this question comes up with dozens of forums where the same question is discussed and answered.

Does smoking help you bypass laser traps or did Metal Gear Solid make that up?

>physically and mentally by 100% percent
>t.15yr old having never taken a shot on the 4th day in a hide during 130F weather.

Good results are achievable without. I met several people who did diazapam and fucking sucked at being decent human beings on an everyday basis partly because of it. Stay away from that shit.

Did female commandos really give birth while oper8ing on D-Day? Or did Metal Gear Solid make that up?

Possibly, and if you want a legal alternative if you dont have a script. Look up Etizolab they sell Etizolam which is what they use as a xanax alternative in Italian Pharmacies.

>getting addicted to drugs because you were experimenting with tighter groups at the range

god damn

Revolver Ocelot’s mom was a hero. Don’t you dare disrespect The Boss.

What they were trying to express was certain chems help steady our hands and calm you which helps with your breathing cycle. Alcohol is considered a performance enhancer in professional shooting and is banned. Snake should have just been sipping from a flask instead of popping pills.

I think it has more to do with nervousness and tremors (especially when shooting an actual person not a target) so benzodiazepines or muscle relaxers would probably help. Anyone remember Irvine acting like a bitch in FF8 right before he was supposed to shoot the sorceress?

Was World War II really won thanks to a guy who plays with bees, a weirdo with a long tongue, an old man who sleeps all the time, a pyromaniac, a frigid bitch, and an emo? Or did Metal Gear Solid make that up?

hijacking this thread to ask: how much alcohol should I drink while trying to make good groups?

I guess love does bloom on the battlefield.

Look we know school is out, but just because there isn't a physical age barrier here doesn't mean anyone cares what's going on in your underdeveloped child brains. Just lurk and learn, please

750 ml of gin.

Usually one or two beers. You shouldn't actually be buzzed when you perform, but in that twilight zone between "I don't feel anything" and "I might feel something" you'll have less tension on your muscles and generally be a little looser, which helps if you're a guy like me that automatically death grips his skeleton when he goes to shoot

>Shilling for RCs on Jow Forums

I miss 2011. The future is shit.

Why don't you think about it this way:
Does being drunk help you use a sniper rifle? Because they work on the same receptor.

Cute :)