Rock Island Armory M206 Spurless

Any anons got the Rock Island Armory M206 Spurless? Considering it for my first CC.

Attached: IMG_2022.png (530x400, 164K)

Bump

Dont own one but you can do better if you want a spurless snubbie.

saw a 4inch RIA m209 .38 special at my LGS for $189 and the double action was fucked.

id recommend a LC9s or ec9s / m&p shield

Suggestions please user.

They aren't even rated for +P .38 Special...which is milder than normal 9mm. Pot metal garbage. Save up a little more and buy literally anything else you cheap niggers. Tired of people asking about this piece of shit.

Ruger, S&W. Especially Ruger. Used if need be. Even a Taurus would be better than the RIA.

I honestly don't recommend revolvers for CC, they just really don't conceal well. If you are set on a revolver for CC, I'd honestly recommend the Ruger LCR. She's ugly, but she makes more sense.

>Considering it for my first CC.
I don't have it but no don't do it. Buy a couple guns and see what you can fit. I can already tell you a revolver probably isn't going to be one, that thing is large. Rent them at the range or something, if it doesn't fit on what you thought was okay there you're probably going to do a lot worse on your regular clothing. I got nothing bad to say about that particular gun. I bought a revolver and a sub compact for concealed carry. Revolver is alright since it's almost always winter here, but that means wearing clothes you'd take off in a normal space outside travel areas. If you're running errands, or staying outside for a while it's okay. If you're just transiting between places they get bulky real fast.

When I say CC I mean to carry on me as I commute across states. I live in the south so when I'm home I'll carry a subcompact. I like wheel guns but I need to learn more about calibers and there potential/purpose.

Attached: IMG_1983.png (640x1136, 211K)

Can you explain why a revolver makes more sense than what you carry at home?

Gawd, this looks like a cartoon gun from Who Killed Rodger Rabbit

It looks like a comfy cap gun from my childhood

>happy feels

SP101 .357 mag spurless

Attached: 637952i_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 80K)

>not in 327 federal mag

Attached: 5y6855.jpg (387x402, 24K)

The spurless model is only available in .357

>inb4 bob the hammer yourself

>bothering with this at all

I've never understood why revolvers either have to have a fuckhueg hammer that catches on everything, or the hammer completely bobbed to the point of being unusable.

Why hasn't anyone found a way to reduce the size/shape without making it impossible to manually cock?

Because you don't need single action in a carry gun. If it's not a ccw there is no reason for a low pro hammer.

They have shrouded hammer guns

nice meme

>Rock Island and Springfield are outed as anti-second amendment
>both companies get shamed on and shit on in threads on Jow Forums
>some time passe by
>HEY EVERYONE WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE SPRINGFIELD XD?
>SHOULD I BUY THIS ROCK ISLAND PRODUCT?
Honestly, you people are so devoid of any virtue it's just pathetic.

Attached: bottomless.png (211x239, 8K)

It was Rock River you cock-mongling, illiterate retard

oh w/e. My point still stands for springfield you nigger

Get a Ruger SP101, you'll thank me later

only gun kids will know what this meme is

Attached: IMG_2402.jpg (720x480, 44K)

Like the smith & wesson bodyguard? ok.

RIA are good boys, you backpedaling faggot.

No one in here has recommended Springfield.

It's a good cheap gun if you into trigger work at all.

I'd still consider a full sized or compact to go with the sub compact. Sub compacts are sort of a class of their own but single stack parabellums are starting to catch up to their size profile the last couple years and become more common. Back when 380 or smaller was a sub compact a snub nose might of slipped in here or there but they're just awkwardly large in profile compared to some of the stuff that's available.

We all fucking hate Springfield. And buying their used shit gives them no money

Get a SW 642 instead

>trusing your life on a .32
also this

Attached: 1493601613605.jpg (1272x710, 90K)

You can just file the spur off user if you don't like it.