Shit summer

Shit summer
>Shit winter
>All creatures want to bite you
>Ticks are everywhere and so are snakes and brown recluses
>The ground is soft everywhere and the non soft grounds are nothing but rocks everywhere
>The Ozarks are impassable unless you’re walking due to lack of funding for roads
>Locals are borderline feral or addicted to Meth and won't blink when they get a chance at killing
>Church based militias are likely to kidnap you in a SHTF scenario
>More guns and knifes in the entore state than the armories in Texas and that is not counting for the non documented owned guns
>Literal stories of people disappearing in the Ozark Forest in just 24 hours and search teams won't even bother searching for them unless pressured to do it
>Not even Skinwalkers would want to step foot into Arkansas due to fears of getring raped and murdered and possibly eaten by the Arkansas locals
>Fucking Hogs man

Is Arkansas basically Vietnam of America? Would it be suicide for any state to go to war with Arkansas alone?

Attached: 1528246610748.jpg (705x696, 27K)

The only reason someone would go to war with arkansas is if walmart jacked up the price of tendies.

The Ozarks are an interesting place. Hot as fuck in the summer, cold enough to be uncomfortable in the winter. Rural enough to make commutes long, not rural enough to ever really get very far away from other people. Nearly year round bugs that thrive on your life force. Meth for days. Blue state government.

It's pretty enough but I sure wouldn't want to live there.

probably the worst state from what I've heard. all the midwesterners shit on it and those places are big shit.
>t. Californian with little room to talk

I thought Arkansas was republic what do you mean by blue state government?

>blue state government

Nigga they fucking have more gun rights and gun ownership and literally almost no knife laws than Texas ever will be

You fuckers gave us Bill Clinton.

why the fuck would any state WANT to invade Arkansas? You people have fucking nothing

Dude... Diamonds man...

i grew up in the ozarks, shit was rad.
>guns everywhere
>caves everywhere
any invaders would have to bomb literally every single inhabited structure on the arkansas missouri border. And then the remaining locals would cannibalize any invaders in the woods.

Attached: Buffalo_River_Roark_Bluff.jpg (1280x853, 308K)

>caves everywhere
You ever build a smuggler's hideout in one? My friends and I did in a teeny natural cave we found, but the bugger was more diatomaceous earth than it was limestone and the damn thing collapsed on us one year. Many bitter tears were shed.

yes but it was on private property. went back 10 years later and it was closed off with iron bars

Pfft. You fuckers always exaggerate Arkansas. Either that, or maybe other states are just way safer or something. I wouldn't know though.

Arkansas is actually a crazy place though and considering it is the only state that has natural diamonds and have not became africa over it shows how robust and strong Arkansas is. It would be suicide for any atate to attack Arkansas because it would be like Vietnam.

Nah, you're off by a few latitude degrees.

Attached: cajuntution.png (1600x1200, 3.46M)

You do know there's diamonds in other states?

Arkansas is the only state that grows diamonds

The Midwest is the best part of the US. The South is a humid cesspool full of retards and the coasts are full of dirty faggot coasties. Only the Southwest can rival the Midwest.

Aside from mountains, Minnesota has all of that except with more rain and more water in general. Our ticks carry more diseases (one of which can kill you), our skeeters are aggressive, and we don't just have regular methheads, we also have injun methheads. You sound like a softy.

As a Califorian PNW is the best place. Incredible forrets but Arizona is amazing too. The grand canyon is literally like a picture, hard to describe. Hopefully one day I have funds to own property in both areas.

Attached: 8aKjS7Y.jpg (1024x1024, 121K)

God damn as I wrote that I realize that CA has almsot all of these great features in one state but the this state is fucked. Thank you Ronald Reagan and thank you spic voters

As a Californian I always imagined MN as having tons of moutains just like montana, wyoming, and the dakotas. lol that does sound bad.

I mean there are some rolling hills, bluffs, and "mountains"(not really mountains) that you can rock climb. There are a tonne of lakes, rivers, swamps, and forests though.

>you people have fucking nothing
Story of my goddamn life. This place is so boring. At least I may get to escape soon.

>dakotas
>mountains
lol. what the dakotas do have is:
>miserable airmen
>nukes
>coldest winters in the lower 48
>muh lefse
>fields flat enough to see the curvature of the earth
>oil
>badlands
>fentanyl
also we're full and will be for the foreseeable future.

The things that qualify as mountains are in forested areas. There are just sheer cliff faces. There use to be caves hidden around there but they started sealing them off since people would die of exposure in cold weather trying to find shelter, or find hidden hundred years old arms cashe full of unstable explosives. It's nothing like Montana or the Dakotas.

I know what you mean by montana or dakota as far as hills, because montana has those gigantic piles of rocks all over. That's the kind of stuff that sort of looks like a cliff around here except the cliffs here are more steep and stretch longer. Actual lumps like that are just bigger and more up north. The flat land stretches like dakotas are just inhabited farming areas or grass/swamp because they're separated by lakes and maybe some settlements between with roads everywhere. Traveling on foot here is practically impossible outside cultivated areas intended for it. You could cross the stretch of Montana or the Dakotas on foot from what I've seen of it. That's just not possible in Minnesota.

Went goose hunting in Missouri a few years ago, whole state looked like a shanty town desu.

Bump