Anti-gun protester David Hogg — protected by armed guards?

The 18-year-old attended the Parkland, Florida school where a student murdered 17 people in February, then made himself famous with relentless calls for gun control in the wake of the tragedy.

Now he’s got a book deal, and publicists — and armed guards.

Sean Di Somma snapped some pictures of Hogg strolling the streets of New York City recently with his new entourage in tow.
theamericanmirror.com/anti-gun-protester-david-hogg-struts-through-nyc-with-armed-guards/

Attached: 342x256_Founding-Fathers-320x240jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg (500x736, 66K)

Wrong board.

Attached: 1509857910323.png (599x600, 121K)

Stories concerning David Zogg and his well-rehearsed and sponsored traveling show really don't fall under weapons. It has as little to do with weapons as he did with the shooting.

There's also a picture of him holding a gun with his dad (Oddly he had more testosterone back then) and allegedly holding a dildo while smiling.
We should do a smear campaign to shut this little faggot up.

>The book proceeds are going to gun reform charities, not to David or his sister, so yeah, the more he promotes the book, the more it supports his cause (albeit not his wallet),” Walsh wrote

Imagine being this delusional.

Seems pretty weapon related to me, fuck off.

>Seems pretty weapon related to me, fuck off.
How is political bullshit and bullying someone who disagrees with you Jow Forums related, kiddo?

This.

well if the forum was about water and there was this plumber who wanted to turn it all off...

You do kind of have to admit, why does he trust his armed guards to be armed? I know armed guards and people thought they would have been a school shooter when they were kids. They probably wouldn't be any good at the job if they weren't like that.
He's entitled to his opinion and all but there are threads popping up here all the time about people asking what kind of guns they can carry in that location and it'd be interesting to see if his guards actually follow the rules or not.

>Jow Forums is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment.
>Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums.
>Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on Jow Forums.

>You do kind of have to admit, why does he trust his armed guards to be armed?
that is not a question for Jow Forums.

Post the pictures

fuck off back to pol.

Alright, I'll admit that. Entire thread kind of reeks of a thing that should belong in Jow Forums from the outset. How do people know his guards are armed? The link and photos it didn't really show any weapons

Attached: 69ObgwA.jpg (1024x674, 185K)

Weapon politics are inseparable from weapon enthusiasts. For the same reason the chicken tax and emission laws get brought up with automotive enthusiasts

I just want to know
1. how people know they are armed
2. what are they armed with
3. is it compliant with the laws there

>following unfair laws
Kys reddit.

Attached: hogg-nyc-2-e1529676099659-768x509.jpg (768x509, 84K)

High and Tight haircuts, tactical pants, using buses for cover, hoggs paranoid staring at guy on corner with red case..

I've seen yoga pants that were less revealing than those jeans

That rule only applies if you post something the mods personally disagree with.

modssssssssssssssss

Protip: Constantly giving this fag attention is only going to help him in the end. If this kid keeps getting press coverage he is going to wind up with a job at some major media outlet (and later a Democrat's campaign staff) in no time.