Name a better gun company

>protip you really can't

Colt literally invented the revolver and handgun aesthetic, Own a 1911 and by god its one of if not the best damn tactical firearm to date but im open to hearing other alternatives

Attached: logo-colt.png (490x323, 50K)

Hk

>lelkek
+has the balls to try genuine innovation instead of coasting on century-old designs
-kinda sucks
>CZ
+455 Ultra Lux is best beginner rifle
+gunsmith cats
+annoys that faggot with the czoy meme

i know youre joking...right?

FN is the true steward of JMBs legacy.

Attached: fn-browning-hi-power-history-F.jpg (1000x667, 37K)

FN, CZ, HK, Ruger, Savage for starters
Need I go on?

>FN CZ HK, Rugers

Yeah you do Bro, seriously name one reason why any of them are better than a basic Colt

Browning.
Browning shits on Colt.
FN by association to browning also shits on Colt. Sam Colt lived to long ago to have maximum impact on the firearms world, the metallurgy of his day was just not good enough.
I'd also Argue that Izmash also shits on colt.

Because Colt can only ride on the coattails of the defense contracts they once had? Hell, they don't even make good revolvers in an age when their only competitors would be cuck lock S&Ws or cast steel Rugers.

>jerking off a company and not a designer
t. proud follower of the church of john moses browning

Is Springfield still good?

the springfield that exists today has nothing to do with the historical springfield arsenal and no, it is not good

So what do I do to get a reliable m14 clone?

Fulton Armory

Colt has been shit for a while, man.
Defense contracts are only thinly veiled bailouts.

My Garage

>the springfield has nothing to do with...

opinion discarded

Better than a colt

Attached: P1000060_zpscff474f2.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

By that logic Remington is also pretty good. See the problem? Colt was good because they had Sam Colt, someone who actively innovated and made new designs and improvements. Colt today just rides off of muh python, muh .45 acp, basically the coattails of all the shit they did in the past. Hell even their newer M1911's, something that should for all intents and purpose be their signature weapon, are getting shat on by others. Sam Colt would Cobain himself if he ever saw what Colt would become.

>a company without the founder is trash

By that logic Glock should be the best damn brand right? Smith & Wesson is still around doing their thing without the founders so what the fuck are you saying?

The colt 1911 newer models are fucking double action

>Have Pic Related at gun shop
>Finish feels like a Charter Arms
>Front sight is bent
>Outside of barrel is not straight, bent at about 15-20 degrees off center
>Factory new

forgot the pic like a retard

Attached: COBRA-SM2FO-2.jpg (467x321, 47K)

Truth hurts.

Based