Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: BXvrJaH[1].jpg (1600x1200, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8Oz6krEH_I
instagram.com/p/BXjTrASneFG/?utm_source=ig_embed
cabelas.ca/product/107494/norinco-type-97-nsr-g2-semi-automatic-rifle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is the WK-180C or Nodak 180 ever going to ship? From what I see on CGN the manufacturer keeps promising that it's coming soon, but I can't find anything about a set date.

They're slowly pumping them out unlike those SLR receivers from that literally who company that were supposed to come out Q1. These were always scheduled for summer and from what I understand its only a matter of weeks now.

Attached: gkzu70qncs511[1].jpg (1340x2760, 348K)

>go to EE to look at prices for stuff like mossman 59s or sksssssssssses
>"wts tula svt-40 1000 dollars!!!"

HAHAHAH OH WOW

>Make a modernized AR-18 clone for the Canadian market, something that you couldn't fuck up if you tried
>Fuck up by making it as aesthetically unappealing as you could possibly make an AR-18
One fucking job

Attached: Vera.jpg (559x481, 76K)

What in the fug is that thing?

Last week i asked the rcmp about the legality of building a firearm from scratch and basically they responded saying that it was illegal even if you have a Rpal. I always thought you could as long as you have a Pal and it fell under the requirement of any non-prohibited firearm. Is it because of bill c71?

I hate the handguard, it's so fucking unnecessary for what's supposed to be a minimalist rifle.

not a fan of the gaping holes through the receiver either. will probably wait to see if they offer one with a dust cover with in a year or so.

Attached: 0dlTjOv[1].jpg (1600x1200, 151K)

fucking big enough to pass a poptart through the receiver

Attached: iofLAQq[1].jpg (1600x1200, 102K)

AR180c

I hate this trend of "sights? Guns don't need sights anymore, everyone uses an optic." It makes the gun look so unnaturally barren.

Attached: 123412421423.jpg (1000x681, 40K)

Agreed but it adds cost and lots of people just pull them off anyway

It's more a trend of
>buy the sight you like most
You fucking mongoloid

It's because when you call them it's a lottery of whether the answer you get will be right or wrong. If you make a semi auto they may want to see it and make sure it's not readily convertible, if you make a R you'll have to register it, and for both of course you'll need your (R)PAL. If you intend to sell them it's a whole other kettle of fish, but for your own use it can be done legally.

>"sights? Guns don't need sights anymore, everyone uses an optic."
if they even followed that logic, there's still no need for their tactical handguard. you're only supposed to mount optics on the receiver to begin with.

their choice of tacticool railed handguard adds cost over what could have just been a copy of the cheap plastic original handguard here

Then we would have the reverse camp bitching that it doesn't come with rails, dumb fixed sights and isn't optics ready. The optics ready crowd > those of us who like irons and "classic" rifles.

They already did that to the bolt action crowd, so I suppose the semis were next. Lever actions will be the last to fall

The only one I'm really surprised at are rimfires with no iron sights.

Brownells Retro ARs when?

>bitching that it doesn't come with rails
fuck them, make the costly rail an add on optic for those autists.

obviously from a business standpoint its smarter to force it to add more 'value' on which to get a larger profit margin from.

>isn't optics ready
I don't see how you get to this. removing the handguard does not remove the rail on the receiver. the rail on the receiver is all you need to mount optics.

>add on optic
add on option**

Because fixed sights interfere with the optics.

Wait so can you not build -15s with factory parts?

that's not building a firearm from scratch. you're starting from a lower receiver, which is already legally a firearm, and you're just adding parts.

Gotcha

Becuase they had to APPEAL to the tacticool fag market. Realize how much of the market is tac faggery, and then be sad.

That reason alone is why i stopped trying to develop my gun to be marketable.

That's because the RCMP call center hardly knows the laws. And the RCMP is intentionally screwy with it cos fuck you.

There's a whole fucking email for the most solid answer we've ever gotten as a people. I screen caped and saved it

Gaping holes don't necessarily have to look bad ;3

Attached: Capture.png (1121x547, 95K)

No, they told me you can build rifles from a preexisting receiver. You just can't machine one even if it's for a non restricted firearms for instance an acr dmr.

they were talking out tyheir asses

Why didn't they just do this?
Why do companies insist on catering to those incomplete and sub-human aberrations of the Devil Handed path?

Attached: IMG_2603.jpg (600x450, 71K)

Fuck you. Shithead mall ninjas like you have completely ruined gun culture.

But that's what he was talking about.

Yeah, thanks to now I have solid answers to my question. btw I'm the user from this thread that asked them the question last week.
If anybody wanted to see the bullshit they told me

"Thank you for your inquiry.

In Canada, you are required to have a firearms Possession and Acquisition Licence for the class of firearm that you wish to possess and acquire. A valid registration certificate is also required for each restricted or prohibited firearm. There are penalties in section 91 of the Criminal Code for unauthorized possession of a firearm.

A licenced firearms owner may finish the manufacture of a firearm, usually starting with a completed receiver, whether part of a kit or otherwise, if their licence permits possession of the starting component and any other parts throughout the entire manufacturing process. However, the manufacturing of firearms from scratch is not permitted by individuals."

I think
>1 it IS perfectly legal to make a gun as a licensed owner, if the firearm is of the licence holders type. Except prohibited.
and
>2 It SHOULD be perfectly legal to make a gun as a licensed owner, if the firearm is of the licence holders type. Except prohibited.

However, cops and most normies are about as bright as a burn LED. So if you are making a gun, just keep it on the down low. Don't tell unnecessary people. The only exceptions are white machinists, it seems every single one of them has at least thought of making himself a gun.

Also please be responsible and don't commit crimes. Peaceful non compliance and all that.

A lot of mall ninjas are closer to operating their weapons at their theoretical maximum than you are.

>there are one issue queers ITT who refuse to vote Scheer
Yes, good goyim, split up and give Trudeau another term, that'll show the left!

Attached: DdGb5hqW0AEJwca.png (957x767, 2.01M)

>mall ninjas are closer to operating their weapons at their theoretical maximum
Hahahaha, this is the funniest shit I've read all week.
>Operating their weapons at their theoretical maximum
Hahaha, is this straight from a pamphlet?

Attached: Laugh in storm.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Anyone know a online shop with Xcr-m pistol mags in stock ?

When you say SLRs you dont mean SLR fals...right ?

Should I?

Attached: sss.jpg (982x354, 53K)

If you got money to blow, absolutely, the a22 is a nice little rifle.

If you just wanna blast 22 in the general direction of a target, the shitty mossberg blaze is cheaper, and although it feels like shit, and probably won't last long, i've heard very little bad about it.

Ruger 10/22 is the ultimate king of aftermarket if that matters to you.

Also fuck bullshit london. Overpriced bastards.

Savage autoloaders are really meh. Finicky and shit to strip and clean.

Get a marlin and promags.

Best gat

Attached: Sig-P320-Tampa-PD-1.jpg (1086x610, 267K)

>Prohibited 25 Rd mags

It's the 10/22 mags that are considered prohibited. Emphasis on CONSIDERED because those fags on horses don't write the fucking law.

they're the cheapest place for the a22 right now. I fondled a blaze a few weeks ago and it didn't feel nice at all, plus it looks like complete shit.
I've got a 795 but I've never really enjoyed shooting it. It's also a picky eater, only really liking cci.
only one 10/22 25rd mag is currently being fucked by the rcmp because someone decided to import 10/22 pistols after ruger said the mags were also designed for the pistols. those butler creek 10/22 25rd mags are still good to go without any potential niggery

That's not a USP though

I don't understand how pistol mags for rifles is kosher but rifle mags for pistol is a no no. They're both legal devices.

>wants a semi 22
>already has a semi 22 but doesn't like shooting it
nigga what the fuck are you expecting

it's a semi auto 22

you think another model in the same caliber with a similar barrel length, action, and general size/shape will be so fucking different?

This isn't resident evil 4 where guns have powerlevels and just getting the red9 does more damage

of course it will be different, they're two different peagats. the 795 just an overhyped rifle commonly shilled because you used to be able to grab them for $150. also
>not wanting to expand your collection
one gun per calibre is boring, user

You're new here, aren't you

Long as it's no faggot glock

>I don't understand
perfect, you now understand the reasoning behind all cucknada gun laws.

>completely ruined gun culture.
I work with fudds all day. Their constant, repetitive conversations about which durr rifle or duck pump-action is the best for hunting make me want to kill myself. At least mall ninjas actually use their guns more than once a year. I'd say they're enriching the culture, instead of having it be about nearly identical bolt action rifles in nearly identical calibers for nearly identical applications.

And yet it would still better than the P320 :^)

Fudds are almost worse than idiot libtard gun banners.

Fudds are a cancer splitting up the gun community, and their voices are more powerful against us as they have the "I own guns but [insert gun] should be illegal nobody needs to have those".

Fudds can all burn in hell.

Yeah they throw their fellow gun owners under the bus at the first sign of trouble and they give the antis the "See? (((Reasonable))) gun owners agree with (((us)))!"

Would you rather operate with: 65-year old bubba who's shot his 30-06 all of 150 times or a 'mall ninja' who frequently shoots on a timer and tries to maximize the usefulness of his arms and gear with expensive accessories (such as fancy load bearing gear and $1k+ optics)? This is @ that stupid faggot who complained optics were ruining gun culture.

The desire to see your target quickly is destroying our community.

I want the one who can shoot reliably not the retard who thinks adding 30 lbs of accessories to a gun makes him an "operator". Sounds like damage control on your part. Are you that guy who shows up carrying a gun with a magnified optic, canted sights, buis, lasers, lights, VFG and AFG and rails on every piece of the gun it can fit them?

Adding half a pound of trijicon would make the hypothetical you a better operator than literal you, hands down.

Disclaimer: I don't own a gun with a rail but if I did it would be sick and I'd shoot circles around you, you bitch.

Whatever you say kiddo. You're not an operator, either. Putting a Trij on your gun doesn't make you a better shooter, nor an operator. Top larp.

It literally does. Optics make you a better shooter. That's actually all they do. Holy fuck you tool.

>the eternal butthurt of the abominable plastiSig
what's going to be your next purchase?
a rubber 1911?

Attached: broperator lols.gif (245x200, 734K)

lol k

Attached: 1509960987029.jpg (302x448, 45K)

Okay, genius. What do optics do, and are those things immediately better or worse for one's ability to shoot? Break it down. And if it's not a stark and bold improvement, why don't people use $15 chinese flip-up sights instead of paying $1k?

Using plastic as insult when you only get plastic sights, no metal

Why do most fudds have optics on their rifles, if they're so unnecessary?

>want the one who can shoot reliably
That's going to be the one who shoots the most often. Fudds generally only go to the range to sight in, and then do their shooting during hunting season, where they aim for a 6moa target from maximum 200m (but often less). A typical fudd goes through maybe two boxes of ammo a year. That kind of practice does not make a good nor reliable shooter.

>not using tritium night sights

If you can't shoot on irons you're a pleb subhuman. This is not up for debate, it is fact.

>he thinks the largest aftermarket to for the most popular reliable modern handgun doesn't have metal sights
don't drop your soap, faggot

Attached: oops.png (1280x720, 416K)

is this cgi

You can't shoot as well on irons as you can with an appropriate optic. This is not up for debate, it is fact. They exist for a reason and they make you a better shooter you hipster fudd.

>is this cgi
no
youtube.com/watch?v=W8Oz6krEH_I

Attached: drop it like it's hot...garbage, because it is.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

Magnified optics > Irons
non magnified optics are memes and worthless and exist only to make 500 pound neckbeards such as yourself feel better about their lives.

>hipster Fudd
Those are my favorite seconded only to either the Goth Fudd or the elusive Medieval Fudd.

you're a 25 year old boomer too

Unmagnified red dots blow irons way the fuck out of the water re: sight and target acquisition. You're being stupid. Irons are deprecated and they shouldn't exist on weapons.

Not really. That must be why every faggot snowflake with a red dot has back up iron sights. May as well cut out the middle-man, toss the RDS in the trash and just git gud at iron sight shooting. You know, like all the real men in the real wars used.

OPTICALS MANDATORY hurr durrr

Most wars were fought with spears you ignorant hick.

So are those questar 80% glocks actually registered or are they selling old stock?

you don't even need to drop it

instagram.com/p/BXjTrASneFG/?utm_source=ig_embed

Attached: P320 operation.jpg (747x662, 366K)

What a piece of shit. There are actually retards who shill for this massive steaming hunk of junk? Good fucking god.
>b-b-b-but people s-shoot themselves in the leg with glocks!
>H&K is overpriced boutique g-garbage!
>CZ is for s-s oy drinkers!
This is fucking TAURUS TIER

Attached: 1511984621843.jpg (339x330, 35K)

Anyone got a link to a gen 2 T97 that isn't sold out?

"cost", says company that spends quarter of budget on a handguard to give mounting space that 90% of people won't use.

fucking hell, imagine seeing this and trying to defend your purchase

Attached: 1509673766445[1].jpg (1000x1000, 187K)

cabelas.ca/product/107494/norinco-type-97-nsr-g2-semi-automatic-rifle

Anyone know what pistol mags a BCL would take ? would the M&P 10 ones work or am I stuck hunting XCR-M mags ?

I wouldn't. The sites are borderline unusable, you need a really fucky cheek wild to be able to look through them, then I've heard of lots of feeding issues with the magazine because the magazine has to be seated just right to work.

It's lawful to manufacture any firearm you can lawfully own *FOR PERSONAL USE*. If you sell, then you need a business license.

The best part is Sig was fully aware of the issue and fixed it for the Military version of the gun, they didn't do anything about it with the civi ones until people called them out, and even then they advertised it as a "trigger upgrade", not wanting to admit they fucked up. Now the firing pins in their new P365 pistols are breaking and they're saying it's a non issue.

Dude, a lot of righties like the charging handle on the right. Having it convertible is pretty much a standard feature these days.

If you can shoot on irons, you'll shoot better with optics. This is not up for debate, it is fact.

It gets better. You know the P365 that people have been calling "the best carry pistol ever"? The trigger has an issue with it where it can stop working unless the pistol is held upside down. Seriously.

>Also fuck bullshit london. Overpriced bastards.
kek. i just bought a m305 from there the other day. The price was the same as anywhere else

Attached: 1421297746868.jpg (390x400, 50K)

I did it guys, can we be friends now? :3

Any crown land to shoot on near calgary that isn't Caroline? Theres somewhere near bragg creek right?

Can that thing accept an A2 fixed stock? Would look pretty nice if it could tbqh

Attached: 550882.jpg (880x660, 23K)

Oh, forgot pic. Big boy coming through.

Attached: received_10156692687287454.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

dont quote, but I think it can accept all ar-style buttstocks
nice bro

Attached: 1528889855355.jpg (1600x1074, 291K)

>two boxes of ammo a year

Those are rookie numbers. My dad has been on the same box of 35 remington since before PALs were a thing. He said last year he needs to buy a new box because the bullets are getting pushed back into the case from being loaded and unloaded every year.

(He's in for some sticker shock when he sees the price of 35 remington these days).

Fellow Calgarian here. I'd also like to know.
Everyone keeps their shooting spots a big secret

Anyone have a Beretta 92FS? I bought one yesterday while driving through Ajax at FOC. Seems like a decent gun, little small but I'll buy more.

Just look on google maps for forests near by and take a drive but make sure theres very few people within at least a mile, it doesn't have to be crownland. Ive had conservation officers tell me i can shoot in x forest even tho its not crownland, just as long as its safe a legal. Legal being 300m from any road or occupied dwelling(i try to make it 1 mile from houses) and having a backstop. Idk why people act like canada ia tiny and theres very little land to shoot on, those people very clearly never go outside amd cant comprehend the size of our country.