Tfw losing interest in guns

>tfw losing interest in guns
>tfw having thoughts of selling all of my guns

how should I reinvigorate my interest in guns? or am I just growing out of them?

Attached: serious mum(1).jpg (1448x1013, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUUKDv85DSY
reddit.com/r/MGTOW/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Digits decide that you get intrest back by sticking the firing pin in your urethra

get out

start building guns. do an AK or something

Attached: 1528131080842.jpg (1000x742, 171K)

Destroy them to save the children.

Quit being a Fudd.

contemplating suicide always gets me back in love with guns. fuck the world

I'm being serious please help. guns just aren't fun to me anymore how do I rekindle my love for them

Attached: hand on chin.jpg (968x544, 79K)

I'm in the same boat myself. I have a modest collection of about 10 guns. I now own a house and am married, but I haven't gotten back into shooting for over a year now. Last time I went shooting casually was trap and skeet for my bachelor party in April.

Before that, haven't shot any of my gown guns for over a year.

I chalk it up to not having enough time but I'm worried my environment is having an effect.

See, I live in New York. Not mahattan, thank christ. But still have to deal with the bs laws and the social stigma from everyone around me. Very few are into guns and its the farthest thing from a cultural norm here.

I know it's normal to own guns and millions across the country enjoy it, but not having an outlet or peers to share it with has caused me to lose interest.

Even the times I have gone on my own, I just get bored shooting the same stuff I have after a while. I have the most fun when I'm with friends or acquantinances.

My wife... Tolerates it. She's been shooting with me a couple times, loved the SKS. Wants to try skeet shooting. But... The discussion of kids has come up and it's proving difficult to convince her that my stuff is safe.

You need to destroy them before you yse them to kill innocent children. I'm serious.

i hate all of your posts and i just want to let you know that.

Attached: 1526959191848.jpg (680x510, 94K)

go hog hunting and mow down invasive species.

Kay boo

Put it in a safe. You ain't gotta get rid of em don't be retarded.
BUILD AN AK DINGUS

Move out and find friends with similar interests. States like Texas would fit your niche. The upper peninsula of michigan (aka mini binlan) would be good too.

Think of the children.

Already locked up. Keep the keys on a ledge at about 6ft off the ground in my closet.

Still, if there's just 1% CHANCE THAT THEY COULD HURT THEMSELVES!

I can't win here. Emotion and reason don't get along.

Yeah I had a collection of around 15 or so and now I'm downsizing to a simple 5 or 6 that will keep my bases covered and me and my family safe.
The way the market is now I'm not going to lose on anything I sell either.

>be Canadacuck
>get license after the long gun registry is dismantled and dollar is pretty much on par with USD
>buy a shit ton of milsurps in a span of a couple years. $300 SVT-40, $200 SKS, $300 K31, ect
>$30 Garand receiver plus $600USD .308 parts kit means I have a garand for under $1,000.
>Now I hardly shoot them. Post Trump election purchases are M&P15 and a Norinco 1911 and I pretty much just shoot those.
>I should sell my milsurps and my dozen "poorfag" firearms and buy a few nice guns.
>Milsups have too much of a sentimental appeal and the cheapo Norinco and Smith&Wesson firearms see plenty of use from me still.

I figure if I sell all my guns and buy an expensive one I would end up regretting it anyways.

Get Jow Forums and she will listen to you.

Show her this video. Tell her that if she really loves her children she will allow you to defend them
youtube.com/watch?v=bUUKDv85DSY

I'll give you $500 for the svt-40 if anyone knows how to transfer internationally.

take a break for a while.

Nigga do I look like a fool? I know how much they go for in the U.S.

Leave a CMP Garand near the border, sometimes I forget my SVT-40 there.

Go shoot more matches. I was getting bored before getting involved with 2-gun, which quickly became an obsession.

Sell them. Gunbroker for maximum gibs

Not browsing Jow Forums.

This. Assuming you only go to a normie range and bench shoot. Actually training and using your guns as intended will be a whole new world for you.

Reroll

Just take a break. I was oorah about guns years ago, now I don't care as much but still have fun.

Figure out what you really like and stop chasing dragons. I will never give up my AR and got Scrooge McDuck amounts of Mags before 2008 but...

I spend more time with my bolt action and .22s. I shoot my AR when I get a wild hair. But I'd rather shoot my boring stuff because it is fun

Stop browsing Jow Forums and start actually shooting. It's easy to get tired of guns when you only see them through a computer screen.

If you're not interested, you're not interested. You could try competition shooting or building something but there's not guarantee. I say find another hobby but don't sell your guns, at least not all of them. I got out of guns for awhile and got really into off-roading and eventually got back into shooting. In the interim I sold a couple of rifles and handguns I didn't care for but now I have more guns than I ever.

You never know if you'll get back into it in the future. And when you do gun policies might be different. So at the very least keep a couple guns you find you can get some utility out of.

Could it be Cyclical, I lose interest in thngs, then a year or two later it become intersted again

>lose interest in guns
>never sell any
>4 years later, stupid little faggots in florida make up a story about a school shooting
>big anti gun movement
>get back into guns
I've bought 8 since then.
Take a break if you need to. Don't sell anything though, because you'll be back.

My kid has been around my guns all of his life. It's not a novelty to him. He knows exactly how destructive they are and knows they're not toys. Grow a fucking pair and be a fucking man and put that bitch in her place.

Reload or buy a sailboat...
> Catalina 22 best 22

Guns are somewhat of a seasonal hobby for me.
I go to the range quite a lot late September through early March but almost never during the summer months, too nice out.

Im the same way. Before i moved to dfw i went offroading nearly every weekend. Now i go 2-3 times a year, but lucked out and have a place to shoot locally. Shooting is all i really care about lately. Especially now that my reloading bench has lots going on.

Attached: 13277.jpg (2016x1512, 459K)

Congratulations, you're no longer an edgy teenager, you're an adult.
Now go make real friends, and create life rather than destroying it.

Attached: Fem16.jpg (736x550, 40K)

Build guns desu

build ak's fag, I can't stop buying parts and shit for the life of me. Never have time to shoot due to family and school schedule, but when I do I'll have a dozen or more new builds to test fire/sight in.

don't let your wife tell you what you can and can't own

My advice to OP is clean your funs, lock them all away, and go challenge yourself in a new way. You will make life more interesting by acquiring a new skill or trying out a different hobby. You can always go shoot when you get the urge. No need to sell any. You will get the bug again, rest assured.

Sell all your guns, start consuming onions products exclusively, and speak with your doctor about transitioning to female.

Damn...word filter picks up on oddball unicode characters.

Well, if you must sell, sell to me!
For real though, keep the important stuff. Cool things and family Heirlooms.
What all do you have?

This

What does being a fudd or not (by the way nothing indicates OP is one) have to do with anything you fucking retard

Fuck I don't care how old or tired she gets I'd start ww3 just to smell her toes

>how should I reinvigorate my interest in guns?
black powder

Save a couple of them, dumby. Or just use one of them in a sporting event

Did you lost interest in self-defense as well? Might as well commit sudoku at this point.

This thread is worthless, only you can answer that question. Without a good deal of information about your situation, a thread like this is as likely to produce good results as playing darts blindfolded.

Get something like a Jimenez .25 acp. Spend hours tuning it, and thousands of dollars on aftermarket parts. Push the envelope. You’re looking for sub-moa accuracy at 100 yards, and absolute reliability with any ammo whatsoever.

Are you ready to be divorce raped?
Don't get soft dude, it she does'nt tolerate guns and they a part of who you are she has to go. Don't sell them, interests come and go, in a year or two you will be glad you have them, it will all come back.

Hobbies will help you during hard times. And you will be having those because most marriages end in court.

reddit.com/r/MGTOW/

history and get that hamfaced badly aged vatnik pr cunt off my screen

>tfw fucked up big time and wound up in jail for drugs
>thankfully no felonies because plea bargain
>tfw psychotic depression and BPD fucked me up and now I’m court ordered to go through psych shit, that i want to do anyway now, but I’m unsure how fucked my gun rights are going to be after all this is said and done
>tfw mosin that im legally not even allowed to have in the house at this point has been rusting away since aborted suicide attempt in 2015
Thanks for reminding me that I’ve gotta write my lawyer and inquire how fucked I am on my rights OP.

Attached: D5437439-ECDD-412D-9910-9674A853A2F1.jpg (800x800, 90K)

I would suggest shooting something new if that doesn't work go hog hunting like this user said

buy a new one

it works for couples in a relationship crisis as well

Congrats, you found a hobby that wasn't for you. Move on. Keep maybe one or two around in case you decide to get back or self defense.

Getting into black powder rekindled my love of guns

Attached: 20170328_180734-1.jpg (3130x1598, 1.77M)

buy something so exotic or absurd that it'l just put a grin on your face

its not the guns, something else in your life is putting you in a rut and making all your hobbies seem boring

dont sell your guns like I did thinking it would change that empty feeling. You need to do some self reflection on why you feel disinterested first

Attached: space bear.jpg (346x346, 19K)

Sell them/give them to me. I'll keep them for you if you miss them and want to come back.

posting this in case you can't be convinced by anything, just keep 3 AR15's and some boxes of ammo just in case you & your family needs it. Better safe than sorry. Never surrender your guns senpai, boy do I wish I had the same rights as yall

Try new shooting activities and look for ways to challenge yourself. Honestly, I don't know how people who's onlyexperience shooting is down a lane at the range can not get bored with it. Things like 2 or 3 gun, clay shooting, or rifle competitions like PRS give you a ton of room to expand your skills. You don't have to literally compete in their events, just look at the sorts of courses they use and try and set up one for yourself. It's not what you shoot, it's how you shoot.

>rekindle my love for them
1. disassemble guns
2. put parts in pooper
3. post pics on Jow Forums

this

If anybody wants to get rid of their guns am no guns and too poor to buy guns. I would love them forever and take good care of them.

Move to Detroit.

Yup you need to hunt and or shoot competitively. Your guns have no purpose, you have no goal or room for improvement. That's why you're bored.

You never truly liked them in the first place, sell them at a fair price to other people and fuck off

My email is [email protected]

where do you live.

Switch to different guns. If you own ARs, get a single action revolver or a single-shot old school rifle. Or whatever.

Start working on them, building or maybe you're just not shooting them enough.

Nah, clearly you’ve lost interest. I’ll do you a big favor and give you $300 for all of them. Really god deal. Not like you’ll get anything for them

Attached: whocanitbe8.jpg (454x340, 81K)

Utah

>tfw constant thoughts of suicide
>tfw don't want to kill myself because my guns would get sold for absurdly undercut prices and go to some dumbfuck who would put tapco shit on them or paint them with some gay faggot brony shit or flip them for profit and end up in some retards hands who will mistreat them
>tfw know my family are a bunch of greedy kikes and wont bury them with me like i've said to do so many times
>tfw staying alive just to care for and tend to my firearms because they are the only things that have never failed me and never said anything hurtful about me
>tfw your life is just guns, kpop and dreams of being an operator but you're just a shitty factory worker

Attached: ELcPjjq.jpg (2100x1400, 392K)

That has nothing to do with it and you're retarded. Meplat got tired of guns after a while an moved into other things. Fucking Meplat, arguably one of the most knowledgeable guys to ever cross this board. He's still into guns and NFA toys but sometimes you have to explore other things

I want to kill myself so thats where I'm currently at.

Had a terrible week, and my ex whom I broke up with when I was depressed is stationed at the same base and is on a date right now.

I feel cold

Jow Forumsomrade this is basically me but being Army I get to have tons of expectations and extra stress.

Daily I think about just ending it. I never seem to make any friends with any other officers because I am too depressed to do stuff with them and then since they don't know me they don't do anything with me so I'm more depressed.

Attached: 1529657881819.png (210x210, 25K)

I go between guns, videogames, and fitness/health. It rotates every other month, or until I buy something. For example, I just built my gaming PC after months of obsessing over it, a week later I'm telling myself "wow I should really deck out my AR". Once I do that I'll probably try a new routine in the gym and start cooking a lot. Then the cycle repeats.

>how should I reinvigorate my interest in guns? or am I just growing out of them?
If you don't feel any deep connection to them, I have my doubts that you ever cared about them more than as a passing hobby. People change over time, you can't expect to necessarily keep the same interests at the same levels from decade to decade.
Go ahead and sell them if you don't care any more. Keep a few if you have any real emotional connection to them to avoid future regret.
Also, if all your guns are just factory stuff with no real personality, that makes it easier to sell and just undo it later. You can always go buy another mainstream boltgun or shotgun later.

i live in jersey user and its not stopping me fromm wanting to acquire funs. But hey keep your guns and im sure one randomm day you'll just get the desire to go to your local LGS or range

I was home on leave recently and picked up three guns from my FFL. I couldn't find the energy to go shooting. It makes me sad, because I love going shooting but I feel fatigued all the time

Take the black powder pill.

Sounds like you need a new wife, new friends and a new place to live.

The way you write is really annoying

bitch looks like she has taken too many black cocks

Tannerite

Full autos

Meme guns like dracos, shockwaves, 50 calls

Tannerite

Nfa shit

>tfw when you spend all your time becoming a gun fanatic on Jow Forums only to realize how boring they are when you shoot them.

>You still post on Jow Forums

Attached: 17a48c1ade70bdbfb4ca89a8a749d68fcd1038c3_full.jpg (184x184, 5K)

Man keep your stick on the ice, I feel those feels.

Attached: fightclubstew.png (500x375, 269K)

Sell a few guns. Keep a pistol, a bolt action rifle if you have one (.22lr if possible) & eventually that SKS. Sell most of the ammo you have and keep only one box/weapon in a small safe.

That way :
-you'll gain money
-wife happy less guns
-bases are covered if you wanna shoot again one day or if the neighborhood become unsafe/shtf
-you're going to be some sort of a fudd but pple around you will like it
-if one day you want to learn ur kid how to shoot you'll have that .22lr
-sks for wife if she changes her mind
-very little amount of ammo well protected = more security at least for your wife

The thought has crossed my mind but I'm very sentimental about some. Inherited a few from my late grandfather.

Ruger no.1 international in .30-06
1955 Winchester 94 in .30-30
Stevens 87b in 22lr

The mosin, sks, Mossberg 88 and 10-22 I bought myself.

Suppose I could get rid of my cheap .22lrs

What guns do you have? It's important to my evaluation.

But that's the opposite.
Shooting is fun but guns themselves are usually pretty fucking boring.

If your wife doesn't trust you with your guns she doesn't trust you at all.
That means she doesn't trust your ability to keep them safely locked up, she doesn't trust you to teach your children how to safely handle firearms, and she doesn't trust you to protect her and your (future?) children if, God forbid, there ever a situation like that arose.

Perhaps you should make your own, more interesting gun.

>hurr just make ure own if ur not happy
Nice fucking meme